[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Random/Cool YouTube Findings

Random/Cool YouTube Findings

Off topic

Random/Cool YouTube Findings

Postby nexus6 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:16 pm

nexus6

Re: Random/Cool YouTube Findings

Postby smiles » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:41 am

1:22

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:32 pm

Is discussion about the videos allowed in here? Just watched the cat lover's house.

~4 years ago I worked with a company managing contractors that would do work on foreclosed homes for banks (wells fargo, chase, etc). One house was- I don't know the full process- originally evicted not only due to non-payment but because of insane health code violations and stuff. Before we could do any work on the house we had to "bid" it to the bank, saying we'll get rid of that mold for xx$, cover that AC unit for XX$, etc.

This house was the largest single bid I ever got to be in charge of. This person loved cats very unhealthily. There were 17 cat bodies in various stages of mummification and decay. I can't remember how many cubic yards of trash there was, but they were also hoarders (of course). the $ for removing the trash was into $10k+ range, and this wasn't a big house. This wasn't just hoarder levels like you see on TLC, it was like something you would see if Ted Bundy married a crazy cat lady and really loved leaving the windows and doors open when it rained (but still somehow manage to trap cats inside). Had to add on a bunch of hazmat gear just for the mold/asbestos, but then the craziest part of the house- was the cat's bathroom. I never got to see any after shots, but I assume there was originally a litter box somewhere in there. the door couldn't open all the way, there was literally a mountain of calcified cat shit. starting at ground level and working its way up until you could barely make out that there was in fact a toilet and bathtub/shower stall in there. Our contractors used pick axes and barely made a dent. For some reason they didn't want to just tear the house down.

IsaiahSchafer

Postby nexus6 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:29 pm

nexus6

Return to Care