[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Finally got to name ourselves, yet we chose these usernames

Finally got to name ourselves, yet we chose these usernames

Off topic

Re: Finally got to name ourselves, yet we chose these userna

Postby paf » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Just my initials, not very creative or interesting. Kind of want a new one.

paf

Postby hmwut » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:06 am

was never very good at paying attention

hmwut

Postby zayg » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:41 pm

zayg

zay g

like jay z but i misspoke once over vent while playing garys mod back in like 05

zayg

Postby soveryspecial » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:06 pm

"you're so very special"

i also go by shootspeed on other forums:

soveryspecial

Postby oldtrailmix » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:26 pm

this is the xbox live gamertag I chose after like three shitty ones when I was like eleven years old (paying ten bucks to change it every time). this one is never, ever taken so no weird numbers in my username, and it's inoffensive and simple so i've liked/kept it across the years.

oldtrailmix

Postby BobbyZamora » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:07 am

ask germinal

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby alby » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:53 pm

my last name is Albert for the longest time my dad wanted to start up a business called "Albyhouse" where we sold cured meats but it never happened but the name stuck with me

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby yubbermax » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:59 pm

My friend and I came up with Yubber as a nickname for Charles Darwin. That's pretty much it.

yubbermax

Postby yoyobeat » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:15 pm

[youtube]watch?v=-J3bmKLw5hw[/youtube]

yoyobeat

Postby nevergreen » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:21 pm

nevergreen

Postby raags » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:23 pm

its my name with an s

raags
Best Dressed

Postby sick boy » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:30 pm

sick boy

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:32 pm

BIGBEE

Postby tomsfood » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:37 pm

tomsfood is my instagram account name. i started it ironically two years ago to make fun of people who posted their food all the time on instagram and then found out i very much enjoyed posting my food on instagram and it became un-ironic. then i thought it would be fun to have a food name on a fashion forum for some reason.

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby meatjacket » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:25 pm

strokes fan, probably couldve chose something better but idk i like jackets esp leather

used to be _beacon from a tdcc album. liked that one too

meatjacket

Postby thephfactor » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:47 pm

When i first started using the interenet we were studying PH balance in my chemistry class. Also my name starts with the letters "Ph" and my baseball teammates would chant those letters as i went to bat.

The pic is not related. just the first result in google images.

thephfactor

Postby mittens » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:47 am

Last edited by mittens on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
mittens

Postby Cowboy » Thu May 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Used to be really into Call of Duty as in 4 hours a day with soda cans littering the room. Used to be a big thing there where I would try to jump off high parts of the map and do spins and stuff hoping to hit a guy and record it to put on youtube. Was pretty good at it actually, and I spent like 8 months with groups of 6 online doing this. Anyways this was my tag for Xbox because you would merge game lobbies to start a game, thought it was clever. Followed me around ever since, don't have much to replace it with, reminds me of a time in my life that, although unhealthy, was an absolute blast.

Cowboy

Postby 3hunna » Thu May 28, 2015 11:56 pm

3hunna

Postby mu_ » Fri May 29, 2015 1:55 am

well I'm mu on freenode but there is a 3 char limit here

in zen buddhism mu is the concept of "without" which complements my interest in minimalism.

today, more than any other day, I am excited to feel the milk of human kindness
mu_

Postby windowflowers » Fri May 29, 2015 9:09 am

i just like when people grow plants outside their windows

windowflowers

Postby oucho » Fri May 29, 2015 9:41 am

I like oucho the cactus

oucho

Postby dull » Fri May 29, 2015 11:36 pm

wanted a one word name on instagram, looked up "lost words dictionary" found a bunch of words that don't really exist anymore and found one that wasn't taken, "Virguncule" means young virgin. I thought it was pretty funny and it sounded kinda cool. (I'm only dull on here because eh why not)

dull

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

There's this really cool band called Blind Idiot God that my art teacher showed me, I like the name and I changed it a little to be ~*unique*~. I really like the album cover of their debut so that's my avatar image for a few things.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby thecanadiancook » Sat May 30, 2015 5:37 pm

Because I am not yet a canadian chef.

Victim to the Diderot effect // //
thecanadiancook

Postby wintyd0n0 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:13 am

About two years ago my friends and I were playing competitive Nintendo® Pocket Monsters™ online against someone who beat us pretty handily, we went to his replays on Nintendo® Pocket Monsters™ Showdown and found one that we thought was very funny at the time (http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uubeta-99542221). After this the name "wintydono" became legend for us. However winty stopped uploading replays over a year ago. I took up his name in the way that Westley takes up the mantle of Dread Pirate Roberts in the Princess Bride.

wintyd0n0

Postby iralanwitnuk » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:34 am

It's the anagram(?) of my full name that flows the best. In hindsight that wasn't the best idea I've had but oh well, I don't think I can change it now.

"Let's all buy Birkenstocks and go hug some trees"
iralanwitnuk

Postby hamburgerlady » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:42 pm

the origin of real george.

hamburgerlady

Postby Stolsdos » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:33 pm

And check my profile description.

Stolsdos

Postby twins » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:40 pm

both names meaning = my reddit username + a word to make it sound normal
came to ct and shortened it to twins which i like more but sadly i can't get this handle on other sites

not very intesting but just wanted to bump this thread

sstn // fmm
twins

PreviousNext

Return to Care