[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Ramdom Not-Fashion Thoughts

Ramdom Not-Fashion Thoughts

Off topic

Re: Ramdom Not-Fashion Thoughts

Postby hooplah » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:30 pm

i'm starting to learn to play FIFA

so far my fc barcelona has been slaughtered by the india national team, b-league scandinavian teams, and bottom-of-the-barrel MLS teams. i'm not really showing much improvement and i almost have a heart attack from the anxiety every time i approach the goal.

hooplah

Postby midvh » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:53 pm

you need to switch to a better team hooplah

midvh

Postby RycePooding » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Real Madrid are much more fun to play with. Ronaldo can score from anywhere (finesse shot is completely OP) and then you have benzema to out-pace any defender. Bale can snipe goals left and write as well, shame they lost Ozil, he was my favorite player on UT last year, but beyond that they have a really solid group of defenders. Only advantage Barca has is Dani Alves.

RycePooding

Postby hirokinakamura » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Oh yeah real shame

Go gunners beatch

Arsenal represent

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby BobbyZamora » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:33 am

I've been watching Hajime no Ippo lately. Surprisingly good, and it has an okay english version which is great because I hate subtitles.

It's pretty manly. It's somehow given me a strong appreciation for boxing.

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby ballast » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:30 pm

quick job hunt update: place i interviewed on wednesday gave me turnaround in under 24 hours that they were interested in next steps, pending a writing sample sent in by monday. can't concentrate on work at all and all i'm doing in my head is trying to figure out a good set of data to use to write a cohesive narrative and thinking about this writing sample.

this is the most anxious i've been since my first year of college.

ballast

Postby rjbman » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Speaking of job updates... had an interview for an IT position with the College of Engineering on campus, that was 3 weeks ago. Interviewer said he'd make a decision that weekend and to email him if I hadn't heard back on Monday. Didn't hear back so shot him an email. Didn't get a response till Friday, basically said he was busy that week and hadn't gotten around to it. Didn't hear back for a week so the following Friday I shot him an email asking if there was any update. Got a response this past Sunday saying the job was mine if I wanted it (I do!), and that I should email back with my acceptance so we can work details out. I did, and it's been 4 days and I haven't heard back.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby ohnodeadchickens » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:55 am

EDIT: this should've been in drunk thread sorry

ohnodeadchickens

Postby rjbman » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:42 pm

hooplah's new avatar is incredible.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby hooplah » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:20 pm

got a fresh avatar straight out the salon, bitch

hooplah

Postby ballast » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:35 pm

i got the job. it's going to be a good thanksgiving (smiling)

ballast

Postby starfox64 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:55 pm

guy who sits next to me at work asked what the site i'm always on with the weird guy in the corner is

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby can- » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:32 pm

DOZHE or DOGIE?

@bela

can-

Postby b4my » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:53 pm

I was thinking about the fact that if I get bored of fashion I can just decide to get into vinyl toys or working out or rare books or something and I just think that's so cool, there are so many corners of the world that I'll never know about, it's really really exciting.

b4my

Postby bels » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:14 am

Surely DOZHE is the correct pronunciation of the such wow much doge Jarvis.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby purkinje » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:15 pm

M83's Hurry Up, We're Dreaming is such a perfect album. I can't really pin down why it's so great but it's just so atmospheric and the mix of synth and saxophone and really messed with vocals is butter to the ears.

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby thug » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:47 am

Hiroki if you see this follow up about Yeezus

thug

Postby starfox64 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:50 am

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby SisterRayVU » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:30 pm

woops credit card debt lol

*rushes to change 'pay in full' autopay to 'minimum pls' autopay*

SisterRayVU

Postby oieoou » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:58 pm

It should be illegal to work between 12am and 9am on black friday
I NEED SLEEP PEOPLE

oieoou

Postby Vaeltaja » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:39 pm

I need to do better at college. I have idea how to do such.

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

Postby whinefields » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:31 pm

I found this a really inspiring talk. I really don't eat seasonally and while it doesn't bother me too much (since clearly I continue to eat processed food) I would love to feel more of a connection to the land and what I eat.

whinefields

Postby thomaspaine » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Apparently the guy I always see working at Maas & Stacks lives two doors down from me. I saw him this morning carrying two cups of coffee in a bathrobe and mmm gats and said hi. I guess this freaked him the fuck out because I guess he wasn't really awake and he almost spilled his coffee.

thomaspaine

Postby BobbyZamora » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:15 am

I get really frustrated when some ass-hat who likely doesn't even know how to zoom in tries to explain pixel art to me, and then goes on to say that all pixel art is the same because "pixelated" is a "style" and not a medium with many different styles. It's even worse when they say that Cave Story looks the same as Minecraft even though the latter is arguably not pixel art due to the heavy use of noise filters.

It's also pretty horrible when they go "No I have a real skill" when I try to tell them they don't know the first thing about pixel art.

The content I post in IRC would make you think differently, but it is a rare occurance that an internet argument actually rustles my jimmies, and this guy managed to do it.

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby soundclip989 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:44 am

I have too many pillows on my couch, but I kinda like them all. Which ones should I purge?

soundclip989

Postby can- » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:56 pm

make a poll

can-

Postby midvh » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:48 pm

More than 200 members!!!

midvh

Postby schiaparelli » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:22 pm

whoa, how did that happen? nice.

great job to our dearly beloved care-tags founders. i must say that i feel very at home here. it's nice to have silliness and thoughtfulness and fashion and friends and sharing and caring and a genuine sense that we're all quietly and gently supporting each other in our quest to buy more and more expensive clothes, or no clothes at all, and discuss fashion in all kinds of tiny ways (care tags, colours, minuscule deets), and also reflect on larger ramifications of fashion, and just share our lives with each other.

here's to the future of care-tags!

(except that a lot of the users are spam users it looks like =P
look at , i think seth is the only real person there)

Last edited by schiaparelli on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
schiaparelli

Postby Syeknom » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Even spam bots need a place full of friends

Syeknom

Postby charybdis » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:44 am

germinal needs to get on care-tags irc

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

PreviousNext

Return to Care