[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - CARE SHARE 2020

CARE SHARE 2020

Off topic

Re: Sharing is Caring // The Care Share

Postby nevergreen » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:20 pm

nevergreen

Postby Ques » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:37 pm

just got a super cool package from !

Ques

Postby oldtrailmix » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:26 am

thank you for the careshare package! (just look at that lovely packaging!)

oldtrailmix

Postby sknss » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:52 pm

you need to sort it out mate

sort it out

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby hamburgerlady » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:03 am

pm'd and sorted it out!
sorry i've been so dead everyone, life's been pretty up/down.
hope you'll enjoy my package partner, made it a pretty big/personal one.

edit: i've yet to open up my package and will refrain from doing so until mine arrives to my swap partner.

hamburgerlady

Postby === » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:44 pm

It's here! :woop:

Thanks so much, , the amazing contents more than made up for the lateness! Pics and such in the spoiler:

Last edited by === on Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B)
===

Postby KLF » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:25 pm

sorry for the late post but thank you to bhajz for the package!

supreme beanie, muji socks and notebook, homemade cookies and misc candies, graphic novel, and two magazines!

KLF

Postby mc-lunar » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:45 pm

another belated post - this came in weeks ago! ._.

This is a two-parter - first off, we've got Darn Tough socks (made in vermont), vermont maple sugar candy, vermont-made salted caramels, and a very thoughtful holiday reading gift that I had mentioned looking into in the william gibson thread!!! as well as a sweet note

And this is the bit that put the care-share waaay off the charts!!!! a (presumably also made-in-vermont) raf simons/care-tags woodcut! I have this framed in my room (smiling) seriously can't look at it without smiling

Thanks so much, :woop:

mc-lunar

Postby sensodyne » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Another extremely delayed post. even worse is that i didnt take pictures when it first arrived.

hooked it up

DIPTYQUE scented soap, im not much one for scents but i like this and its actually gone now but heres a progress pic

TOPO designs case.

SHINOLA Detroit notebooks + diy bbq sauce

and some rad solo cups

Thanks again KLF! Happy holidays to you all.

sensodyne

Postby hamburgerlady » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:38 pm

finally opened mine up since === received his, so big thank you to for an amazing package!

it was wrapped in MANY layers of christmas paper, and inside was:

ice choir t-shirt (gave them a listen, real good).
note with little drawings (yes let's make a shoegaze band)
"adorable" CD (amazing band, thanks for introducing me! the britpop/subtle shoegaze sound is spot on).
wabi-sabi book.
cult records sticker.
ricoh film camera (!!) with 2 empty expired film rolls (this is amazing, will use for some random shots).
nut rolls. (which were delicious)
danelectro "black licorice" guitar pedal.

the pedal really blew me away, thank you for adding to my collection!
it really is a weird synth/fuzz/white noise maker pedal and i'm definitely going to start utilizing it.
possible recording soon!

hamburgerlady

Postby meatjacket » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:37 pm

i suddenly really want to send someone a huge package of cool stuff

i love spoiling people

meatjacket

Postby CleanThug » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:57 am

I received and opened my gift from a week or two ago but as I was working all during the holidays I wasn't able to post. Unfortunately I won't be home until later this week so expect a post then.

CleanThug

Postby tomsfood » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:38 pm

so this was not part if the official care share but i wanted to post here to tell everyone how awesome is. he sent me this dana lee shirt out of the kindness of his heart!! arguably the best part is his drawing of what appears to be raf tossing a pizza!!! (it's either that or he's being abducted by a ufo i can't quite tell!)

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby raags » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:15 pm

raags
Best Dressed

Postby inc. » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:44 pm

I picked up my care package today (terribly sorry for picking it up so late, I was out of town when it arrived), and I'm honestly blown away by the thoughtfulness and care put into this by . Thank you soooooooo much, this really cheered me up.

Video
[vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/116601801[/vimeo]
As with the other videos, the password is the first name of the man at the top left of the page.

Packaging (WONDERFUL)

Contents (EQUALLY WONDERFUL)

inc.

Postby purkinje » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:14 pm

will be posting mine soon, sorry for the delay!

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby bhajz » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:52 pm

Today i got an email saying that I had a package to pick up from the circulation desk of my apartment complex. When i got down there I expected I had bought some dumb clothes and forgot. To my surprise, it was an amazing package from out of the blue!!!! I couldn't control myself so, I ate some before taking a pic.

These candies have opened my mind and tim tams specifically have changed my life. deadkitty is #1, Thanks man (love)

bhajz

Postby pips » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:43 am

I wasnt able to do an unboxing vid so I just made a (shitty) gif of 's care share package. Got it a couple of weeks back but I've been incredibly busy as of late so I'm only posting this now, sorry!

pips

Postby bels » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:45 am

Jaffa Cakes probably England's greatest contribution to world cuisine

bels
Yung Winona

Postby purkinje » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:44 pm

-
I was taken aback by the thoughtfulness and effort you put into my care package. Since arrival in Boston I've torn though Fashion talks and most of the ginger candy (for those of you who are not harmsalmon, there was much more candy in the pic initially). Coming back to school to find such an awesome share made my week. The 3-tier system was a nice touch (smiling)

The breakdown:
LAPPGET the goat, oolong + jasmine tea, ginger candy, candy canes, Cement 3s keychain, m gonzales & seinfeld stickets, hand-drawn ICHTHIS tag stickers, kanye's head sticker, astronaut picture, finger rock them sock them robots

books: fashion talks, this is a book
Image Image
custom uniqlo x caretags x harmsalmon turtleneck

Image Image Image
gummies, green tea pocky, venus socks

and vinyl of songs of the humpback wale and saturday night fever (my player is back in NY but I'm sure I can find someone with one)

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby blanket » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:55 am

blanket

Postby kewks » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:06 am

soooooo my old neighbour (at my old house) said i received a book.. and i thought.. i didnt order any books! turns out its a very belated friendship bracelet from jonrisk!! such a cool book too! and thanks for the bracelet :D

kewks

Postby missrowan » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:25 pm

So I went to the Leica store in soho for a second time and the visit was as enjoyable as the first. Really recommend it if you are in the area and like looking at pictures (or dropping $$$ on cameras I guess).

Anyway (because there's no way I'm buying one of their cameras anytime soon) I picked up the , which is gorgeous:

Lots of full-page or spread portraits. Here are some from Pandalis shoot (sorry about the photos, i didn't want to crack the spine too much). They seriously don't do the magazine justice.

for smaller screens, 's the album link.

There are a bunch of removable prints at the back, each from a different photographer's recent ad campaign. They're pretty cool. I thought it'd be fun to send them out, so if anyone is interested in receiving one, let me know and I'll write you a letter and everything!

(Sorry, wasn't sure where this post should go...but ultimately I want to share the prints so I thought i'd put it here.)

missrowan

Postby frogosaurus » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:03 pm

Interest check here: Would anyone care to pick up a pair of New Balance 710s from the Herschel collab? They're a size 10.5, seen here:

Not my pic obviously, but can get some this weekend if desired. In terms of actual wear I'd say they're about an 8/10, only meaningful signs are one frayed shoelace and some small water stains on the canvas.

If you're interested lemme know, only asking for shipping covered and they're yours.

frogosaurus

Postby maj » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:27 am

proxied me a sup tee and the original parcel was kind enough with bare stickers, however a week later I receive this

Nothing says care more than a dick in the mail

maj

Postby Iliam » Fri May 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Iliam

Postby Ques » Wed May 06, 2015 11:48 pm

i got some incredibly sweet and amazing care-packages in the mail

from charybdis:

charybdis is the best

and another mysterious care-package from an unknown care-benefactor

thank you so much to both of you! incredibly high levels of care all around. also didn't know that there was so much great japanese candy around

also not sure if there was a note that got lost in transit (also didn't see a return address) so i'm not sure who the second package is from and would love to know so i can send some care your way in the future!

Ques

Postby meatjacket » Sun May 10, 2015 8:15 pm

who wears 8.5 in vans/adidas/nike and lives in us

meatjacket

Postby bhajz » Mon May 11, 2015 3:54 pm

sent me a serioulsy dope bday gift (love)

bhajz

Postby deadkitty » Wed May 13, 2015 10:10 am

rip

deadkitty

PreviousNext

Return to Care