[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - CARE SHARE 2020

CARE SHARE 2020

Off topic

Re: Care Share 2018 !!

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:16 am

Hey I didn't join this year but I was wondering if I could get in on that dog photo action?

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby meatjacket » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:15 pm

Thank you mahi mahi !

meatjacket

Postby mahi-mahi » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:09 pm

This warmed my heart! The button reads:
YOUR RIGHTS
YOUR FUTURE
YOUR VOTE.

Love you dude

mahi-mahi

Postby CMYK » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:38 am

I gotta care share.

No note included so I accidentally doxxed the sender at the end. Amazing share...Truly... Let me know if you would like me to re-edit so your name is not out in the world.

Wow apparently my computer mic is messed up. Very fun. Anyways, believe me that I was speaking in a full voice this entire time.

CMYK

Postby titkitten » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:21 pm

titkitten

Postby griffin » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:12 pm

My very first care-share came in a few days ago and I'm so excited to finally participate. My friend zevolution sent me

- a thoughtful note on interesting stationary
- wonderful smelling coffee
- Italo Calvino's "Marcovaldo"
- Jane Jacob's "The Nature of Economies"

Despite being an internet white guy, I know very little about coffee. I have an aeropress that I use sometimes but I don't own a grinder so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these coffee beans. I suppose I could sneak into the grocery store and use the grinder there? I'm not really sure but I look forward to trying it. I had mentioned that I read an enjoyed Calvino and Jacobs and I'm sure I will enjoy these. I read Jane Jacobs when I was 18 and it really informed a lot of my later studies and interests but I never bothered to look into her other work so now I'm very excited to have the opportunity. My girlfriend who is not much into reading at all even picked up The Nature of Economies the other night and is enjoying it. Thank you so much ! I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone else care packages!

griffin

Postby norman » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:20 pm

I mostly got together all of the things like the sexy lil elf i am but i got one big secret surprise still on its way for my v special person. the wait shall be worth it i promise!

everything i post is a joke
norman

Postby norman » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:12 pm

SUPER STOKED ON THE GOODS! Thanks randomthought I'll be leaving my beer tasting thoughts on my untappd page (its "theflockaweiner" feel free to follow). Had a great time doing this secret santa and I'm so excited for next years. (love)
edit: seriously so stoked i feel like porco rosso in this beanie
edit2: MI is michigan? fuck my bad I'm dense

everything i post is a joke
norman

Postby bels » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:05 pm

If you followed me on Mastodon you would have known I did a LIVE unboxing of my delightful share from a very meaty boy! https://youtu.be/VfWefTXLYU4

Extremely chuffed with this. Smashed the JBs and have been constantly using my Baggu. I've also put your letter in my fridge. Thank you so much!

bels
Yung Winona

Postby rjbman » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:42 pm

thanks for the utterly wonderful gift! was beaming as I unveiled everything

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby mahi-mahi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:05 am

Thank You Ryan!

mahi-mahi

Postby julius » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Thank you ben! (I didn't write ben but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Forgot to include these folks (who I love nevertheless)

Also, already halfway done w one of these tubs. thank you tons! xoxo

julius

Postby zevolution » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:07 pm

Our friend came in heavy with an eclectic batch of stickers, snacks, paper ephemera, etc.

Favorites include this patch and these stickers right here:

Other notable mentions include:
-What seem to be ROLAND BARTHES STICKERS
-A fanny pack, notebooklet, and pencil from that mysterious monochrome lifestyle company we've all heard tell about, but never seen in the wild
-A novel chronicling some of the last of the merchant marines
-Homemade and bootleg posters with an overall brooding theme (I may be projecting)

It was a good year! Thank you so much!

zevolution

Postby jrisk » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:27 pm

got the best care share from my buddy (smiling)

the sneaky guy did some good sleuthing, this totally made my day. contents include:

snow peak shirt!! the pockets on this are very deep
Arthur Russell's Love is Overtaking Me (i love this album so much!!)
magnets!! - lmao since I know I told you that I needed magnets for my very empty fridge
Kona coffee - made some in my french press yesterday, very tasty
Bill Cunningham biography - this looks so good, flipped thru and saw that it had some awesome pictures, can't wait to read
The Dispossessed - you're the #1 reason i've read so much scifi lately
aries tea and tea strainer - I feel empowered to be a confident leader every time I drink this

merry christmas everyone! I... have not shipped my care-share yet. So sorry! I will do my best to ship soon, just missing a few things right now.

jrisk

Postby can- » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:12 pm

hello care users i've been a BAD BOY and have been enjoying the fruits of 's care share for several weeks now.

Elegantly wrapped

The grand reveal

-well loved OG blackindigo time jack
-delicious silver comet coffee from a ga roaster
-personalized note

I drank all the coffee and it was delicious and I have been wearing this jacket, which is a jawn and a piece of history, around the house over nothing and it makes me feel like a sexy barbarian king

Happy holidays to all care users

can-

Postby radicalbusiness » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:23 am

ahhhh I'm the worst. My sincerest apologies for not posting this sooner - I've been enjoying the care share for over a month. but better late than never I suppose!

I received a FANTASTIC care share from @titkitten. I'm seriously amazed at the quality of these gifts (and quantity! I can't believe how many things she stuffed in the box!) I've eaten just about all the biscuits and cheese already, and I've been wearing the sweater a lot as well.

Thank you for such amazing gifts - I'm really blown away!

radicalbusiness

Postby xinijia » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:36 pm

Thank you bela!!!

Last edited by rjbman on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed image size :)
my favourite colour is bingle bangle
xinijia

Postby WussWayne » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:31 pm

I swear this year I'll put aside money for a care share this year. I've always been broke over the holiday season/shipping from aus but that's no excuse. I love you guys

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby wrong » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:52 pm

another great year!! thank you @Julius for all of these awesome gifts!

1. a really cool tote bag
2. great coffee from Penstock
3. chocolate
4. FUN. band poster (signed!)
5. small sketchbook!
6. Akira
7. an awesome recipe book
8. a neat Stephen King book
9. a cool mug. check out this mug on the pictures above... THANK YOU!
10. A nice handwritten note

wrong

Postby hharrissonn » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:57 pm

Care! Share! Care! Share! Care! Share!

Thank you so much @wrong for the fantastic Care package! :-) I felt so bad unwrapping the bundle of stuff because it was very thoughtfully wrapped and arranged. There's a place in my life for all of these things and I love that.

Inside the box was
- Cool Milsurp Shirt Jacket (I've been looking for a good one of these)
- Comme des Garcons 2 Man Sample (I really love this, I might buy the full size because I'm tired of Jazz Club now)
- Tide to Go Stain Pen (I actually really needed one of these - I'm a dumb baby and spill stuff a lot.)
- Spicy Peanuts (!!!)
- Chewy Fruit Candy (in a variety of flavors!)
- Fancy Atomic Coffee (I'm incredibly cheap when it comes to buying my own coffee so I'm very excited to use this.)
- King Krule's The Ooz (This is the King Krule album that I've listened to the least, so this is perfect!)
- Two (2!) Books that look like they will be very interesting reads. (I've always been fascinated by astronomy/physics but for some reason find it very VERY difficult to actually understand it/see what other people are seeing, so I'm sure this will be great!)
- A very pretty photo of the beach in MA that's now stuck to my wall beside my mirror.
- Supreme/Michael Jackson sticker that will be passed forward to the next care share like it was to me (how cool! we love a legacy).

Last edited by hharrissonn on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ig: hharrissonn
tumblr: dyetransfer.tumblr.com
hharrissonn
Look Arena Champion

Postby sknss » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:59 pm

I would like to thank for his very generous care share!
It feels like a present from a friend I've known for a long time.
I honestly absolutely love all the items, I can see you've put a lot of effort into it!
You really put the care in the share!

(forgot to take off the scarf to take the picture!)

Thank you!!

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby fun_yunchables » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:14 pm

i tried the crisps/chips they're weird maybe not salt skum weird but certainly weird
also sorry for loud bg music didnt think itd pick up that loud lol

thank u !!!

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby pandas » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:13 am

Videos are hard, I don't know how you all do it

Thank you sknss, I love my first ever care share! I'm so thrilled.

pandas
Look Arena Champion

Postby meatjacket » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:25 pm

^^^^^^^^^ Thank you!!!! PANDAS

back again w a 2nd CS, this time from Austrailia!

PS I LOVE THE VEGEMITE + USE THE BAG EVERY DAY NOW

oh and i dont know if i mentioned in the video but yeah i got in a lil accident which bummed me out a lot but then i have this package waiting for me so it turned my mood around completely!

meatjacket

Postby p3rn » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:19 am

got my care share from @jrisk last night! what a treat, thank you jon!

edit: smdh I've been in the uk so long I called samoas samosas whoops

p3rn

Postby rjbman » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:40 pm

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Re: Care Share 2019 is now open! Get registered!

Postby sknss » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:26 am

Hello friends!

I declare open the Care Share season. Send your before to take part.
I'll send you the person you've been matched with the following weekend.

If you've never participated in a Care Share, please have a look through the thread to get an idea of what people have sent and received in the past. Usually I spend around £50 including international shipping (the expensive part!). I try my best to match people who want to keep costs down with others who live in the same country.

The deadline to send your parcel is .

I will send you regular updates to your email address so please check your inbox regularly. Don't hesitate to email me if you've got a question!

Happy Care Share! :woop:

sknss

Postby sknss » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:10 pm

Thanks to everyone who's signed up so far. I am now aware of so many different snacks. Please keep them coming

sknss

Postby sknss » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:20 am

I've just sent the matches - please check your email inbox!

sknss

Postby sknss » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:00 pm

It's time to get packing, friends! Please message me if you're not going to be able to send your care share before this Sunday.

sknss

PreviousNext

Return to Care