[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - CARE SHARE 2020

CARE SHARE 2020

Off topic

Re: Sharing is Caring // The Care Share

Postby bhajz » Thu May 22, 2014 7:22 pm

bhajz

Postby kyung » Thu May 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Glad you liked it dude (smiling)

Lots of yummy snacks to be had in that package, was tempted to eat all of that japanese kit kat for myself. I picked up that baby milo keychain in Chinatown, very fake, very cute

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby jrisk » Thu May 22, 2014 7:52 pm

glad you dig it !! please share any cool snaps! (smiling)

P.S. did you check for the loose sheet towards the back of the coloring book?? (page #101)

jrisk

Postby bhajz » Thu May 22, 2014 7:58 pm

:DDDD holy shit!!! i was planning on going in order but i can't anymore this has made me too happy. Maybe I'll help determine the next color way.

bhajz

Postby sid3000 » Sat May 24, 2014 3:37 am

Just wanted to give a reminder that shipping deadline is next week, May 30th. Unless I've already spoken to you about delayed shipping, please respect the participation rules and get your gifts out on time. We haven't even scratched the surface of how many careshares are out there, so I expect to see many more posts in the next couple weeks.

sid3000

Postby lostie » Sat May 24, 2014 1:43 pm

Shipped! To somewhere... keep your eyes out for an unmarked box with a shitty tape job ._.

lostie

Postby RomanEmpire » Sun May 25, 2014 2:21 pm

RomanEmpire

Postby fun_yunchables » Sun May 25, 2014 3:14 pm

glad to see it made it there intact!

lunchables4lyfe

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Tue May 27, 2014 1:06 pm

thank youuuu !!! her package arrived just as I was finishing up my own care-package!

Included:
-2 Uniqlo button shirts (pin dot and patchwork- love 'them)
-2 Uniqlo airism tees
-Assorted tea, mochi, candy (never really had tea before, so I'm excited to try it- I know, it's a utah thing)
-Lovely letter (she's a great letter writer), pictures, activity pamphlet (will post updated pics after completion)
-1 1/3yds of chambray she chose (will also update after it's crafted into something)
-Macaroni duck tape (almost too good to use ;)

Couldn't be more pleased with my care-share, thank you again lostie. Had a blast going through it all. :woop:

IsaiahSchafer

Postby parastexis » Tue May 27, 2014 1:30 pm

going out today, look to the bottom of the box

parastexis

Postby fun_yunchables » Tue May 27, 2014 9:42 pm

THANKS !!!!!!!

i absolutely adore all print media and this was absolutely perf. man i can't even begin where to start, what an awesome package!!! not to mention all the toys, haha

the package had:
- monster child magazine
- graffiti asia
- cosmic wonder catalog
- baltic comics mag
- charlie & the ghost comic zine
- world of archie comics
- velva sheen pocket tee
- numerous toys! (yessss)
- a great handwritten letter

not pictured:
- ~*~authentic~*~ canadian maple sizzurp
- santa cruz sb stickers

when i go visit vancouver i'm going to buy you a beer or two. and i won't take no for an answer!!!!

bonus:

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby RomanEmpire » Tue May 27, 2014 11:10 pm

Crappy phone picture but this should be going out tomorrow

RomanEmpire

Postby yourdad » Tue May 27, 2014 11:39 pm

glad you liked it, ! that video is ~~the best~~!

yourdad

Postby seth83292 » Tue May 27, 2014 11:49 pm

You da bomb man this was incredible thank you so much!

Had:

- Very thoughtful and touching hand written note
- Gorgeous moleskine notebook
- Pens and pencils
- Delicious Candy (already being eaten)
- Shot glasses with hilarious enabling quotes on them ( already used once :] )
- The Supermodern Wardrobe. Seriously such a cool book. Knew that I was really into techwear, and this book looks absolutely incredible. I'm super looking forward to going through this, but from what I've read so far it's super interesting.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

My personal favorite quote from the shot glasses, and the one I used today

seth83292

Postby maj » Wed May 28, 2014 12:24 pm

watch out people in the americas, the British are coming

it's sent in two parcels so the mail man didn't have his way with me, hope they both arrive safely.

maj

Postby eufemism » Thu May 29, 2014 11:00 am

got my gift from !

gift included:

-denim bucket hat (very awesome)
-cool home made stickers
-book on how companies manipulate sales to make us spend more
-Polaroid(?) photos of amikrumpingnow's home town! this was probably my favorite part of the gift.
-some candy
-amazing homemade cookies
-multicolor friendship bracelet (not pictured because I was wearing it)
-handwritten letter by the man himself

close up of the stickers

overall a fantastic gift. i was super excited to receive my gift and i love it.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby ramseames » Thu May 29, 2014 5:05 pm

hooked me up

Typewritten note on very nice paper, lego pencils, kraft notebooks, really cute cat postcards, Berlin #1 comic Book, Marzipan ritter sport (fav), How Are We Hungry by Dave Eggers, White Mountaineering socks <333, and what I believe was supposed to have been an oragami camera folded from a US dolla bill but unfortunately became tragically crumpled in the process of shipping.

Whenever I'm in quebec/you make it out west I owe you a drink or 4!

ramseames

Postby exprof » Thu May 29, 2014 5:19 pm

RIP origami camera :-( Glad you like it! I know you're the White Mountaineering Don :-)

exprof

Postby kyung » Thu May 29, 2014 5:31 pm

I love watching this thread get updated, you are all such thoughtful people (smiling)

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby sid3000 » Thu May 29, 2014 10:00 pm

sid3000

Postby bels » Fri May 30, 2014 8:24 am

Strong Random Matching Algorithm you used there sid.

My parcel is away, just in time.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby parastexis » Fri May 30, 2014 2:32 pm

big knows me very well

Locally made apple salsa, blueberry preserves, and linguine (already ate the preserves). A mechanical pencil so mighty it comes with an instructions booklet. Two cute picture books for inspos/to read to my cat. And Bless pins and sticker handles! I will be putting them on everything as they fit all styles.

parastexis

Postby edward » Fri May 30, 2014 10:13 pm

Received my package from !

- Lava Lamp (to keep my other one company lol)
- Kitty-print camp cap
- Spicy peanut snacks
- Peanut Candy "Marzipan Style" (delish)
- Goat Milk lollipops (these are so so good, and sweet Rambo-style packaging)
- Hand-written note

Thanks so much dude, this is all super-duper (smiling)) (So no, I am not allergic to peanuts; I am however allergic to cats hah)

To my care-share person: One of the items I ordered for my package is taking its sweet ol' time getting to me, hopefully I'll be able to send everything out next week :/

I know everything about film. I've seen over 240 of them.
edward

Postby RomanEmpire » Fri May 30, 2014 10:23 pm

Oh thank god you're not allergic! That got there super fast, wow. Glad you liked everything (smiling)

RomanEmpire

Postby germinal » Sat May 31, 2014 12:03 pm

Thanks for the package !

germinal
Garminlad

Postby paf » Sat May 31, 2014 12:10 pm

Just shipped out my package. A little late, but one of the items took longer to prepare than expected. Those in The Great White North, be on the lookout...

paf

Postby sknss » Sat May 31, 2014 12:15 pm

So ' care package from the first care share arrived, and it's amazing!

Here's what I got:
-a handknit hat by the girl herself!! It will be an honour to wear it in the winter time!
-F de C Reader magazine! Someone on their said "I can't even tell you how hype and rare a publication this is." so I can't wait to read it!
-paper star making kit with handmade intructions!
I mean look at that dedication!

-candy!!! woo candy!
-Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tar!! still unsure what it actually is but it's exciting!!
-a dana lee tshirt!!! with an autograph from dana!
-postcards! I'm going on a trip soon so that's more than welcome! Anyone who would like to receive a postcard, just PM me your address (smiling)

That package travelled about 20 000km, and it was worth it! You clearly put a lot of time and effort into this and I appreciate it greatly. The fact that you made most of those things yourself is amazing. What a thoughtful gift!

Thank you dwindles, you made my morning!

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby ramseames » Sat May 31, 2014 12:20 pm

5real is there an app that keeps you up to date with what dwindles' name is

ramseames

Postby inherently » Sat May 31, 2014 1:37 pm

to my care-share: expect two packages, one of which might be arriving today!

inherently

Postby purkinje » Sat May 31, 2014 2:05 pm

Thanks ! I've been eating nothing but candy for the past few days thanks to you. I have to admit Cadbury stuff is way better than anything we have in the states.

- Tons of Cadbury sweets
- Folk socks
- A carhartt beanie to replace the one I melted by accident
- Hobnobs & Walkers chips
- Teapigs tea
- Supreme stickers

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

PreviousNext

Return to Care