[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - CARE SHARE 2020

CARE SHARE 2020

Off topic

Re: Care Share 2016!!!

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:47 am

if i send him a nalgene with a CLEAN CANTEEN sticker is that good enough

ramdomthought

Postby bels » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:51 am

anything will do. He keeps tweeting about the lids on evian bottles and it's so gauche.

Probable better to put a red rectangle sticker on it though. He seems to be really into things that have a red rectangle on them for some reason.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:23 am

ramdomthought

Postby sknss » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:09 pm

It's one week before the deadline!

How is it going?

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby sknss » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:52 pm

Who will be the first one to post their care share??

sknss

Postby sknss » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:40 pm

A few of you have already sent their parcel, well done!

sknss

Postby sknss » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:43 am

I sent out a few emails to check in with you all as today is the DEADLINE to send your package.
Please reply to me!

sknss

Postby sknss » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:00 am

The first care shares are about to arrive!!

sknss

Postby JonjoShelvey » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:37 pm

Holy shit kyung hooked it the fuck up

I had to run out and get bloodwork but pics soon.

My share feels inadequate now lol

JonjoShelvey

Postby kyung » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:58 pm

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby meatjacket » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:45 pm

first careshare woo!

EXPROF hit me up w some super nice stuff! ( i kept referring to u as he sorry lmao!)

* collab care field notes
* pocky
* note
* BLESS handle sticker
* Smartwool socks
* The crying of lot 49
* walter v stickers
* bee patch + drama masks
* tote bag, kwade tijger

meatjacket

Postby dakaf_fal » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:24 pm

Got my care share from Vgtbls in the mail the other day!

He sent me an excellent package, as you can see from the photo below. I tried on Bless No. 28 and it fits! Very generous gift, thanks again! Keep your eyes on Suto for that fit pic. The Patagonias have already been worn, and are quite comfortable. I was confused by it during the video, but the Mr. Potato Head toy is a gem.

-Postcard
-Supreme bag
-Patagonia socks (2 pairs)
-Assorted stickers
-Mr. Potato Head toy
-Notebooks (Pantone and Moleskine)
-Jeju nose strips
-Bless No. 28
-Leather keychain

dakaf_fal

Postby thephfactor » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:44 am

I rec'd a lovely care-share from !

thephfactor

Postby deadkitty » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:54 am

came home at like 2am really bugging out only to find this heavy as hell box filled to the brim!!!

so glad to have an excuse to finally start some truly essential care-tags reading. extremely cds too! cant wait to check out some sticky tunes (after i grab a cd drive from school lol....)

then this was underneath:

hook it up !!!!

deadkitty

Postby vgtbls » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Thank you !!

vgtbls

Postby Yoder » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:32 am

Another year, another share! thanks @beetlebob~~ its awesome!

Yoder

Postby trasparenti » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:52 am

well hey! I got home from 14 hours at work to found a lil package waiting for me. thanks :woop:

He sent me a nice jacket, a neat pin and a book of poetry all the way from Canada. How nice! I'm excited to read the book, I haven't read poetry seriously since college. Pin:

Happy care share season everyone

Last edited by trasparenti on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby azrayell » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Was in Las Vegas all of last week and excitedly opened my care-share last night!!!

azrayell

Postby BIGBEE » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:13 pm

shitI forgot to write a note ;-; if you got a care share from Brian Sweeney. its me

BIGBEE

Postby sknss » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:06 pm

Got my care share from this morning and I'm absolutely chuffed! What a fantastic package filled with love (and rose petals).

When I opened the box, here's what I saw:

Everything was tucked away in the tote.

Some very cool tees

And lots of stuff to read! Looking forward to go through all of these. The notebook is super cute too.
I hope I can get some skateboarding tips from the DVD. I love the stickers you designed (with the happy face)
Can't wait to try all the nibbles! Dried Wild blueberries from Trader Joe's (how exotic!) and rice crackers wrapped in nori, oolong tea.

Possible care-tags tshirt design??

Thank you so much!! :woop:

sknss

Postby khayandhi » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:25 am

THANK YOU !

featuring:
– very cool sensorily-themed packaging with bonus Portuguese
– book that I look forward to reading about migrant women in Scottle Land
– ! vegan chocolate (I have already thoroughly glued my teeth together with this)
– EXTREMELY LOUD quacking duck thing with which to lose friends and alienate people
– cute little weaving loom! I cannot even quantify how much yarn I have that I'm too lazy to knit up so this is very timely
– Armenian-paper! I didn't even know they still made this!

:woop: what a delightful parcel! I feel quite warmed inside!

khayandhi

Postby titkitten » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:21 pm

i must say, , that we have a mystery on our hands. i am extremely freaked out. i did not send the box with a supreme sticker on it!!! i don't own a single supreme item.

but somehow the rules of care-tags care-share enforced themselves anyway. surprised a green tea pocket didn't also magically appear in there.

titkitten

Postby mellownyellow » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:12 pm

OMG THANK YOU

Here's a video of me opening this package like a dork (pw is the most repped user on this forum)

[vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/193095914[/vimeo]

KOY knocked it out of the park

- a USB stick with a bunch of games and the most fun folder structure that is kind of like a game in itself (seriously this was one of my favorite parts it was so thoughtful)
- C H E E S E (yas yas yas i love cheese)
- kallen kaviar tube
- swedish car candy (weeeee)
- swedish chocolate
- an AWESOME tiger of sweden zip up sweater (seriously, i love this, will post fitpic)
- licorice

and a very sweet note to go with it all, receiving this made me so super happy! Thank you so much KOY you're a gem (love)

Last edited by Syeknom on Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: vimeo embedding
mellownyellow

Postby kyung » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:05 am

blessed me with the most thoughtful care share package! what a lovely man, and such kind words!

what's inside?

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby jrisk » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:14 pm

thank you !!

jrisk

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:27 pm

For the first time in my life I've been called old.

It's over, what's the point of even trying anymore.

Thankfully, the person who knows my reality was both willing to call me on it and help cure it.

sent me a fragile link to a christmas story lamp scene goes here package all the way from one of the coasts of the US in what I have to assume is some kind of paradise.

Cutting the tape and struggling to lift open the flaps (because who cuts all of the tape before opening) eventually leads me to grab a piece of paper that right in the middle of the package, a good sign that someone might have even treated this box carefully on the way here (thanks fedex!)

CARE-SHARE 2016 in big, bold handwriting helps remind me of what the package was for. The writing was very legible, easy to read, and helped remind me of what this package was. Three sheets of paper to help notify the contents in the similar big bold writing (which I wish I could turn into a font, very slick handwriting).

While it wasn't explicitly written, I assume this package is a care package for life.

To help keep my mind busy, I was given the challenge of learning Mandarin and reading a copy of Fashion Boulevard from Feb 2, 2016.

Beer. Two crowlers of craft that sound wonderful and I'm looking forward to opening very soon and pouring into the octoberfest bootglass that has also been included. There was a smirnoff ice inside the boot - a thoughtful way to help fill the boot so it wouldn't break during shipping!

Then there's all the things to keep me company -- the OG starting Nintendo® Pocket Monsters™ which I'll be painting soon and talking through problems with. Also very fucking cool is this 3d printed ram's skull that's been 'fossilized' and a pretty intense piece.

I was given a really great American Apparel tee with a particular company's logo on it (meticulously photoshopped out the logo to help keep from doxxing the giver) and a Herman Miller tote. The tee will be perfect for Weekend Wear (and made in usa to boot!) and the tote will be perfect for me to fanboy with as I actually have to go to Herman Miller to work with some people in town.

To help me remember things, 3 pilot g2 pens were included as well as a field notes (perfectly pocketable size).

To help me feel young again: a supreme bag, a supreme sticker (already on my bike am i cool), and some sunglasses from SOCIETY OF GROWNUPS.

For when I travel somewhere: a microfiber cloth (perfect for cleaning glasses or a phone) and a tube of biore SPF50 sunscreen (to help me stay wrinkle and cancer free!)

Finally, a fruitcake and tin that I'm looking forward to opening and eating.

This was an awesome care-share. Thanks for being rad and sending it and I hope I can be as lucky as to get you again as a giver in the future.

ramdomthought

Postby michaelmao » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:37 pm

Finally got to pick up my careshare after what seemed to be the longest Thanksgiving break I've ever had. Big thanks ! Really great careshare!

Here's a pic of the whole thing. He packed me a lot of nice goodies! Will make use of a lot of this stuff! Peep the spoilers for some closer pics and details if you're interested!

michaelmao

Postby parastexis » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Got mine, will have to wait until next week to post pics.

parastexis

Postby edward » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:36 pm

Last week a Dr. Martens box appeared on my doorstep from one Brian Sweeney. Inside said box was:

- The Met "Cubism and Fashion" 1998 exhibition book (This is sick; I love modern art, and cubism is one of my favs. Haven't delved too deeply into this yet, but it's filled with interesting pairings of paintings and dresses. Great find!)
- Animal sox
- Cheeky treats (some more vom-inducing than others...)
- Cool bookmark from the Chicago bookstore I assume the book was purchased from, and which I forgot to photograph initially because I had already put it in the book I'm currently reading

Many thanks indeed (and sorry for my tardy post!)

I know everything about film. I've seen over 240 of them.
edward

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:43 pm

great share from mooncorp. there's a f117 pin and a half eaten chocolate bar out of the frame.

the supreme book is really really fucn good Thanks so much.

this is a really good care share

BIGBEE

PreviousNext

Return to Care