[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - CARE SHARE 2020

CARE SHARE 2020

Off topic

Re: Sharing is Caring // The Care Share

Postby sknss » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:03 am

It's been a week since you all know your match! How's everyone doing? Two weeks left until the shipping deadline.

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby mc-lunar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:19 am

I might end up spending more money on packaging than the contents of the package

mc-lunar

Postby sknss » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:12 pm

Are you sending your package in a mahogany box?

sknss

Postby exprof » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Don't you know all Canadian mail gets routed through the north pole

exprof

Postby sknss » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:10 pm

Canadian care shares need direct approval from santa

sknss

Postby chadnik » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:28 am

aww I wasn't on c-t at all (or most of the internet...) the beginning of the month to see this. sad to miss out, but looking forward to the next one!

chadnik

Postby pei » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:40 am

i'm having too much fun with this (craft simons)

:0)
pei

Postby sknss » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:13 pm

One week until the shipping deadline. Time to wrap it up! I will be expecting PMs from all of you to tell me you sent your package.

sknss

Postby RycePooding » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:15 pm

Me too :( I'll be your secret santa.

RycePooding

Postby vgtbls » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:05 pm

vgtbls

Postby sknss » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:12 pm

Deadline is MONDAY 1 December ;)

sknss

Postby sknss » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:29 am

Just to be clear, you can send your package whenever you're ready. Don't wait until Monday

sknss

Postby mc-lunar » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Not an official part of the care share but I recently asked if she could proxy some items from Hong Kong for me and she ended going above and beyond any expectations I had for the incoming package!!

For starters, I was warned about a large envelope but this was really massive. Size 11 shoe included for comparison.

I had expected one thing but upon opening the package was completely shocked by the amount of goodies and care. The chocolate cream pocky will be saved for a special occasion and 2nd is a fantastic mag so far.

Including a lovely illustrated note featuring some well-known faces and a hand-embroidered patch!! I'm scared of commitment but I have a bomber that I wear 3+ times a week that this will likely be adorning.

The care season has begun!!

mc-lunar

Postby sknss » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:15 pm

Hope you're all at the post office right now

sknss

Postby sknss » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:46 am

Today is the last official day to send your package! Please let me know if you sent your care share already or if you're going to be late

sknss

Postby kyung » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:59 am

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby germinal » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:15 pm

Sorry it's late

germinal
Garminlad

Postby hooplah » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:25 pm

hooplah

Postby finolino » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:51 pm

and now, what you've all been waiting for... the first care share unboxing of this year's holiday season!!!

did a superb job of assembling this package together! strong, strong lineup we've got here. was admittedly a tad disappointed when there was no candy upon first glance, but only after trying that fruit and nut mix did i realize just how wrong i was. that shit is god's candy. as for the rest of it, good stuff all around. will definitely read zero history asap as you said it's heavily tied to many things both fashion and non fashion wise ct adores, and will also give gq a shot even though i've never so much as even picked up a fashion mag before. socks are sick, xwing has already been assembled, and the albums remind me of my 8th grade years when i would belt out songs about drugs and incest without knowing what those actually were!

not shown was the nicely written out letter ending with a link to a short, story story inspired by that one raf sweater fit o'mine. as a side note, said story was eerily similar in subject to my common app essay... no idea how that happened, guess great minds just think alike!

all in all, great care share to top off what has been mostly a great year, and thanks again ryan! can't wait to see the rest of them unboxed!

finolino

Postby kyung » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:11 pm

i request unboxing videos i want to see all your beautiful faces :0)

KIMCHI SLAP

kyung

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:57 pm

!!!!!!

Thanks for the package, it was incredible - I'm snacking on the butter crisps now. You are a lovely lovely person. Do you have any recommendations for the brewing of the tea?

UnwashedMolasses

Postby vgtbls » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:01 pm

https://vimeo.com/113651493

Password is the man in the top left corner of every page on this site.
Prepare to watch an adult man struggle to open a box, read words, and operate a camera!

is the best.

EDIT: Since y'all wanna see what's on the key

it's art

Last edited by vgtbls on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vgtbls

Postby kyung » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:10 pm

lol i forgot that i put those photos in there but the two are some prints i made from a random roll of film i had laying around and the watercolor was like a very basic paint in the lines thing i did freshman year

but im glad you enjoyed it =) happy holidays c-t!!

KIMCHI SLAP

kyung

Postby hooplah » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:57 pm

FUCK is everyone sending out green tea pocky? i put some in mine too

god damn it

might as well be green tea pocky exchange 2014

hooplah

Postby can- » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:12 pm

green tea pocky and gibson books

can-

Postby ramseames » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:50 pm

germinal better regift at least 1 girls generation sticker

ramseames

Postby harmsalmon » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:09 pm

thank you oh so much /Thor!!!!!! (had to do some detective work to figure out who you were haha)

clockwise from left:
the most bitchin supreme shirt ever: seriously I love this thing, thank you so much. so soft and nice and boxy :^) plus this is probably one of my favorite graphics of all time. feels weird to accept this honestly.

Willy Shakes' King Richard III from fucking 1896: you know me so well! I love old books!!!!!! and some say the Histories are all bores but I really love them, this is one of the only ones I haven't read! looking forward to reading it and maybe even find a cool audition monologue in there ;^) some beautiful illustrations in there too:

the play Rain: I don't know much about this but it looks awesome! I know there was a movie of it w Joan Crawford in it and that my theatre teacher really likes the play. plus dat play/t shirt synergy

sand from Omaha Beach, Normandy: idrk know what to say about this except it's super cool duh

"S" monogrammed socks: I now consider my sock collection complete, shit yes. and I think these may be from a college but I'm not sure?

a lovely postcard with an equally lovely note on the back: thank you Thor!!! no you did not mess up at all, this is more than I ever expected to get for this :^) you have a wonderful holiday season as well!!!

edit: since I didnt take a video of the unboxing, here's a picture of me looking creepily happy wearing my new shirt!

Last edited by harmsalmon on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
harmsalmon

Postby eufemism » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:46 pm

got my gift from . dude, seriously you're the best. this was amazing and it surpassed all expectations. you went way beyond :grin:

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby rjbman » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:56 pm

I'm getting real good at reading stuff mirrored.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby nevergreen » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:54 pm

i'm so excited for my match to get my package :')

nevergreen

PreviousNext

Return to Care