[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - CARE SHARE 2020

CARE SHARE 2020

Off topic

Re: Sharing is Caring // The Care Share

Postby bels » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:22 pm

got my match

fukken psyched

bels
Yung Winona

Postby kyung » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:59 pm

care levels reaching critical mass

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby eufemism » Fri May 02, 2014 1:07 am

when does our package need to be sent by? i may or may not have been completely unproductive the last few days so i hope it isn't too soon

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby sid3000 » Fri May 02, 2014 1:36 am

so unproductive you didnt read the match pm? :sweg:

Shipping deadline is May 30th!!

sid3000

Postby sid3000 » Mon May 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Raf waited until the deadline for the previous Care Share and was full of regret. Raf doesn't make the same mistake twice.

sid3000

Postby exprof » Mon May 05, 2014 11:09 pm

Package is done ^_^ Gonna ship it tomorrow. A certain west coaster should keep their eyes peeled.

exprof

Postby Stingray Sam » Mon May 05, 2014 11:17 pm

aaahh there was a care share and i missed it : oh well i suppose there's always next time

Stingray Sam

Postby sid3000 » Mon May 05, 2014 11:22 pm

*Pro-tip!*
Replace your air cushion packaging with bags of chips/crisps and your packing peanuts with individually wrapped candy.

-Giving you diabetes, with care.

sid3000

Postby germinal » Fri May 09, 2014 9:25 am

germinal
Garminlad

Postby CleanThug » Mon May 12, 2014 3:12 pm

Shipped! Look out New Yorkers: one of your packages is coming

CleanThug

Postby bhajz » Wed May 14, 2014 2:55 pm

The stickers are pretty lame but couldn't figure out what to put on the front. Regardless this was a ton of fun, someone will be getting a package in the next few days (smiling)

bhajz

Postby starfox64 » Wed May 14, 2014 8:40 pm

yooooooooooooooo shout out to the lil fellow teen for the awesome care package.

included were:

1. supreme cherry dvd - awesome, never got around to downloading or buying this

2. supreme nefertiti shirt - equally awesome, probably my favorite item from ss14 (other than that beach towel)

3. french toast crunch refrigerator magnet - how did you even find this????

4. the war of art - looks great, i will definitely read this asap

5. two packages of haribo gummi bears - i already ate one at the laundromat

6. a sweet note explaining his rationale

yo dude thanks so much, this package really made my day/week/month. i wish everyone could just rep one of your posts instead of giving them to me here. from your note, it's obvious how much effort and thought you put into this, and i really appreciate it. if you're in NYC sometime soon hmu and i'll buy you a root beer float or something.

also big ups to for organizing this.

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby CleanThug » Wed May 14, 2014 8:49 pm

sweet dude glad you like everything. i'll definitely hit you up if i'm in NYC, actually think i'll be up there for awhile w/ a relative this summer.

this shipped ridiculously fast, beat that fellow care-sharers

:sweg:

CleanThug

Postby jrisk » Thu May 15, 2014 3:49 pm

omg

thank you so much !! I was completely flummoxed and excited to receive your care package today!

I received a great handwritten letter and quite the load of stuff here:

Giant Days comic (unfortunately it got bent a bit, package seemed to have been battered during shipping) - looks great, can't wait to read it.
Turtle Needs Work - love cute little zine/comics like this!
gummy candy - best candy. though I went to the dentist today and the report ain't great (will consume in a mature manner)
chocolate and biscuits - aw yessss
care-tags ribbons! - been wanting ever since I saw them!
material for future DIY projects - I will put this to better use than just making pocket tees haha
world cup stickers - will save for when I get my care-tags sk8 board ;)
DANA LEE pocket tee - guys, I now know what germinal smells like! how did you know L was my size?? Looks so good, I can't wait to wear, so into pocket tees right now.

I love how you explained why you included everything, it was incredibly thoughtful! While I do have quite a lot of yoyos, I wouldn't ever say no to another ahaha.

On that note, I'm waiting for a few more things to get delivered so I hope to mail out my care package early next week. Hope it makes one of you as happy as I was to receive this one!

jrisk

Postby germinal » Thu May 15, 2014 5:27 pm

Nice, glad it arrived even if it was slightly battered. the shirt was a complete guess, happy to know it worked out!

i have a five or six sets of care-tags tags spare if anyone wants them, just give me your address, first come first served (smiling)

edit: all gone

germinal
Garminlad

Postby bels » Thu May 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Latest Bad Machinery arc really like really needs to wind up in the flintstone thread.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby germinal » Thu May 15, 2014 6:10 pm

is jack

germinal
Garminlad

Postby smiles » Fri May 16, 2014 12:06 am

i'm having care share anxiety now.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby bhajz » Fri May 16, 2014 10:12 am

I can't decide if im more excited to get my care package, or if im more excited for my match to get the one i put together.

bhajz

Postby exprof » Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Wayy more excited to see my match post ^_^

exprof

Postby exprof » Fri May 16, 2014 2:12 pm

exprof

Postby sid3000 » Fri May 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Glad you're happy with it =)

For people wondering about the Easter candy, exprof said in a post she didn't get any this year so I went to a couple stores that still had some leftover.
Also that issue of Premium is so good. It's all about bread. There are several spreads showcasing and comparing cross sections of baguettes from different japanese bakeries/cafes/restaurants it's ridiculous and wonderful.

sid3000

Postby hunnish » Fri May 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Thanks Bhajz!!

Pictured:
giant bottle of St Bernardus Tripel
cigar
OC spring 2012 picture book
picture book about home made tattoos
OC keychain backpack
Eototo palm tree socks!!
and not pictured are chocolate mochi and a king size pack of Reeses!

Great fucking gift, man. Thanks!

hunnish

Postby bhajz » Fri May 16, 2014 7:11 pm

Glad you like it man. I used almost a full roll of bubble wrap for the bottle cuz I was scared it was gonna break, glad it made it there in one piece (smiling)

bhajz

Postby kyung » Sun May 18, 2014 8:11 pm

:o)

going out tomorrow, a certain east coaster should watch out

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby yourdad » Sun May 18, 2014 9:17 pm

the person at the post office did not seem to like me. i'm pretty sure it's because i was his last customer before closing.

anyways, this package is headed south so people on the west coast need to keep their eyes peeled

yourdad

Postby raags » Mon May 19, 2014 2:49 am

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! What a great initiative. Looking forward to getting involved in the future!

raags
Best Dressed

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed May 21, 2014 3:12 pm

care launch detected

someone in the southern part of the us better keep their eyes peeled...

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby rjbman » Wed May 21, 2014 3:15 pm

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby CleanThug » Thu May 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Got my gift from !!!!!!! :woop:

thanks so much dude this is seriously the best gift I've ever gotten, ever since I saw your post in this thread with the supreme sticker I hoped this one would be mine.

Pictured: Supreme basquiat tee(!), lots of yummy candy, a little monkey bro(I have been informed this is baby milo!!!!), uniqlo socks (of the low cut AND high cut variety), some sweet stickers, a hand-written note (in beautiful handwriting I might add, I now feel bad for sending starfox that scrawl of mine), and some awesome magizines , so psyched about these(!!!!!!)

Not pictured: tote bag and some candy I already ate

again thanks a bunch dude this is awesome (smiling)

(sorry my picture isn't as neat as eveeryone else's)

Last edited by CleanThug on Thu May 22, 2014 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CleanThug

PreviousNext

Return to Care