[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - CARE SHARE 2020

CARE SHARE 2020

Off topic

Re: Care Share 2016!!!

Postby alby » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:14 pm

holy shit

This care-share is bonkers good, thank you so much . This is too generous.

Contents include:

- Tons of stickers (my favorite is the minion one, its going straight to the middle of my laptop)
- Supreme ball
- Supreme pen
- 12oz of coffee (cold brewing this this week)
- fruity candy
- coffee quarter newspaper
- hypebeast mag (perfect 4 me)
- capone n norega 12" with singles and remixes on both sides. don't know how this survived shipping, but it spins fine!
- "some dogs are cops" shirt. I wore this to thanksgiving and my granny was chortling over it. big hit, thank you.
- maharishi sno-pants in this super light wind-breakery-esque material. these fit great.
- norse projects hat. this is dope it actually fits my big ass head
- puck of cocoa
- NOT PICTURED a tyvek steven alan tote. this is great since my tote was ripping.

Seriously, thank you so much this it is incredibly generous.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby mc-lunar » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:58 pm

hey just a heads up - if you get a package from james vyas pls don't open until the second half comes because i just realized some of it was hiding on the other side of my bed fml

also who ever sent me my care share i love it but i dont want to post until i know who sent it...all i know is your real name...

mc-lunar

Postby bels » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:13 am

The HEAT came in the post today from

bels
Yung Winona

Postby sknss » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:12 am

Who is this very hip tennisman

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby khayandhi » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:26 pm

omg I actually forgot to put the printed copy of with the Turkish postcards to explain them but so now you know

khayandhi

Postby sick boy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:03 am

hell yeah, thanks so much

contents:
-a lovely note
-a book of photos shot East of the Berlin wall, I've looked though this already and I'm really into it.
-non-places, an introduction to supermodernity, v excited to read this.
-chunky cable knit toque in forest green, love it.
-wool socks, essential in the frozen northern wasteland I live in.
-a canvas tote from eg, I know I'll get a ton of use out of this.
again, thanks so much, this was incredibly thoughtful share!

sick boy

Postby psyche_of_frogs » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:01 am

Got this really lovely and generous care share from @trasparenti (love)
The items:
-Inaisce Cocoon dress. I FREAKING LOVE THIS. SERIOUSLY. makes me feel like a stylish bug snug in a rug.
-Edwina orange t-shirt. This thing is so comfy and is in a school color for me! Definitely one of the nicest t-shirts I now own. I'll be wearing it a lot.
-Kansai Beauty College magazine
-Mount Eerie - Wind's Poem. Definitely not something I typically listen to - thank you for the chance to hear something new and interesting!
-Assortment of stickers from people and places near and dear to trasparenti
-candy aw yiss
-SUCCULENT SEEDS YES HOW DID YOU KNOW I LOVE SUCCULENTS
-several tote bags
-gum!
-(not pictured) Wool socks! Super cozy!
-sweet as f care-tags stickers. Here's one stuck on my laptop. It occupies a position of honor

Bonus pic with the dress:

Honestly, this was an incredible package through and through. The thought and generosity behind this was really very wonderful, and I loved hearing about the background behind everything you chose. 11/10 you can all be jelly you didn't have trasparenti as your care-share partner, HA!

psyche_of_frogs

Postby sen2 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:37 pm

OKay okay okay
Am v stoked about my share!

hooked it up and I feel a cavity coming in already. Thank you!

- Mug from local potter-er?ist? really beautiful.
- Tenth of December, really looking forwards to reading this
- Mal Devisa - Kiid. This is super sweet. always love new music and this album is great. especially handy in cd form as my current vehicle has no aux or anything
- Variety of chocloate and snacks, crushed the caramel corn and i love both dark and milk chocolate so those are perfect, thought the cotton candy? was a bag of toilet paper at first
- stoked to try the cricket flour chips, will update.

Also glad you love the package. i forgot to put my user!

sen2

Postby titkitten » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:40 pm

hey you sent me a box full of stuff!!

a ~*lifestyle*~ catalogue spread of the contents:

not pictured: a note from the man himself

unboxing:

thanks again so much dude, i've been having a rough couple of weeks and it was so wonderful to receive your package!

titkitten

Postby sknss » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:39 pm

look what i found

sknss

Postby mc-lunar » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:58 pm

thanks so much for this kickass share dude, knocked it outta the park

-(note not pictured)
- hawaiian shirt, can't wait for summer to wear this
- heavy liquid - only halfway through but its really great so far
- vodka :D :D :D
- speedy lego set zoom zoom
- canteen, solid upgrade to my current vans canteen lmao
- excellent notebook
- pins + patches, all cute
- stickers - so grateful for the "they fuck you up" one , i was genuinely considering buying one so thank u for saving me!! seinfeld and supreme r also classics :D

again thanks so much ;0

mc-lunar

Postby paf » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:11 pm

Huge thanks to for this super tight care share!!

It's got:

- Book of essays by William Gibson — the only thing I've read by him is Pattern Recognition, but I quite enjoyed that, so I'm very excited to read this one.
- Bottle of red — I don't know anything about wine, so it's super cool to get some from someone who does have knowledge. Really looking forward to tasting it!
- Socks — can never have too many
- Sharpies and tape, for labeling things
- PCL Vans(!) — these fit great by the way!
- Raw cacao nibs and dark chocolate-covered goji berries — can't stop eating these
- Quicos — never had these before, they are fuckin real good
- Muji pens — these have a satisfying click to them
- Pocket Monster figures
- Lovely note (no vis)

Also

On feet shot of the Vans:

Thanks again ben for the amazing, generous, and spirit-brightening share!

paf

Postby rjbman » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:05 pm

Got my awesome share yesterday! Courtesy of the one and only !

Contents:
1 baggy sweatshirt from a local skate shop
2 documentaries (both with local ties)
- A Time For Burning
- Farmland (I'm told this features members of ph's flaxsisters so that's pretty great)
1 novel by the most famous Nebraskan novelist. Also it's a "feminist prototype"!
1 Zine
1 Stick Coffee Lip Balm
2 sheets letter detailing the share

Thanks a ton PH!

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby silvaeri » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:56 pm

Holy. Shit. hooked it uppppppp! garms and snacks, and tons of cool stuff.

Contents:
Care embrodiered champion sweat
2x (handmade) embroidery patches on shirt material
Lot's of asian snax
CANNED COFFEE?!
Ramen
Turtle wallet/pouch with CURATED MUSIC USB and nickle pins
Grow your own chive plant (for beginners)
Little fox/cat/animal figurine
Sweet red shirt that i can't really figure out what it feels like, but it's dope.
Goldenrod Tee
Packable/compressable nylon backpack, super dope.

Thanks so much man, this is extremely rad! Gonna sew those patches onto my jacket real soon!

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby saveed_samir » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:27 pm

we shud get those sweats going
also awesome shares these are seriously next next level too bad i had no idea this was happening

saveed_samir

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:59 pm

Im down for some care tags MERCH

BIGBEE

Postby parastexis » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:11 pm

Very sorry for taking so long to post this, I had the package shipped to my old address, then was camera-less for a week.

From ! Contains:

Care stickers (finally got one :woop: )
Supreme bouncy ball ( i though supreme was a clothing brand ??)
vegan candies
locally made knit hat
veggie cook book (i already made something from it!)
boutique soaps that i though were cheese at first
a check for $20 (there's actually a concept for this but i'm not gonna explain it bcuz i think it's funnier this way)

This is awesome, thanks!

parastexis

Postby exprof » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:19 pm

thanks ! :woop:

i don't have a christmas tree so i will take pictures in my plant corner which is the next best thing

a box!!

Thank you so much! ^_^

exprof

Postby can- » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:15 pm

i've been on trip and got home to a package from dillon that haven't had time to open but forthcoming

can-

Postby CMYK » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:58 pm

Thank you so much !

Included
EG Pants!!!
Books
Lego Set
Tote Bag
Stickers, Laces, Pins, Aesop Samples
V Cool Design Mags!
Original? Artwork
Wings & Horns Sweatshirt (So comfy, wearing it rn)
Various Candy (mostly eaten by now)
Tabi Socks (roommates are already very weirded out. Perrrrfect.)

CMYK

Postby can- » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:18 pm

big ups to for this careful share!

Contents:

-maggie nelson's 'The Art of Cruelty'
-hannah black's 'Dark Pool Party' (spooky)
-massive mcqueen book
-Lazy Mom beverage issue (my specialty)
-Sock
-dope homemade (?) painted tote
-TimTams, junior mints, blasts and other snacks
-Stickers
-a cassette.. don't currently have the means to listen to this but will soon. what secrets shall it reveal?

thanks santa emoji for this fun pack :woop: o

can-

Postby mooncorp » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:37 am

came home today to a neat-o care share from
featuring:
** very cool herman miller tote bag (the same one ramdomthought received as well!) -- i've never actually used tote bags before, but i totally want to start because this print is amaazing
** swedish dream sea salt hand creme, fresh from the sea -- my hands are SO soft right now
** packable patagonia jacket in some nice fun colors (smiling) -- it is a bit big, but i totally agree with you on oversized jackets. this will protect me whenever i'm caught in the rain, would have been perfect for today if the usps truck came 5 minutes earlier
** red wing stoneware co mug[/b]. it feels so nice and well-made. i will enjoy drinking various beverages out of this
** minneapolis tote bag. cool map design and feels nice and sturdy
** mini grid notebook. the grids are so tiny damn. i wanna try making tiny pixel art in it or something, this is going to be really fun
** patches and a pin. dude so cool - lil cute rose pin, donut pizza and those cat things and a two-toned moose/reindeer hybrid (?) coming out of minnesota lol. will find places for these soon
** hidden sticker. gonna hide this somewhere
** darn tough socks! these socks are crazy. they are so warm. i've never had socks this warm before
+funny blocky design in more fun colors (smiling)
i love the colors on this tote so much
peep the pin i just added

thank you so much silvaeri, this stuff is great and i love the half-minnesota theme hahaha, definitely missing snow around this time of year a bit. happy holidays!!

mooncorp

Postby beetlebob » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:21 am

late post! but received an fully packed care share package from radicalbusiness when i got back from Denver after Thanksgiving....

the box was filled to the brim with presents from Seattle. thoughtful in his selection of gifts, inside the box...

- a poetry book by Rumi, a favorite poet of radicalbusiness' mother
- dope vintage pinstrip skirt
- thrifty cardigan (my actual closet is made up of 85% cardigans and sweaters, it fits right in)
- copic marker (best drawing marker)
- softest button ups..

lastly, thanks you for the letter and the thoughts you put into your selection! sorry for the late post as i have been traveling!!

thank you Nathan (@radicalbusiness) for my first care share experience. what a welcoming community for allowing me in something so intimate.

I bequeath myself to the dirt to grow from the grass I love, you will hardly know who I am or what I mean. Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you.
beetlebob

Postby radicalbusiness » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Thank you Bobbin and Katy!!

My care share arrived last night after sitting in a Thailand post office for a couple of weeks according to the tracker!

They sent a link to a little video explaining all of the items which was lovely. Watching a video made for me by someone I've never met was also quite a novel experience. Here's what they sent,

As you can see there are some awesome snacks, pore strips (very excited to try these out), beautiful beaded circles / medallions (anyone know what these are called), chopsticks and holder, a sweet patch (just got a new backpack I've been meaning to add stuff to so this is great!), a hand crocheted bottle holder (klean canteen or GT's kombucha bottle fit perfectly!), and a beautiful handmade scarf from India!

quick fitpic with the scarf

Once again, thank you two for all these delightful gifts!! (love)

Also I'd like to give a quick shoutout to for orchestrating this. She's done an awesome job setting this up and making sure things go well. Thank you!

radicalbusiness

Postby meatjacket » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:33 am

meatjacket

Postby Iliam » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:39 am

sent me a lovely care-share

inside was:

a handwritten note + "hey there pal" illustration

some clothes
- uniqlo and lemaire and sarah-linh tran shirt
- engineered garments corduroy vest
- rough & tumble shacket

some snacks
- crispy crunchy okra
- inner peas (a delicate crunchy, baked green pea snack)
- inner bean (a delightful crunchy, baked black bean snack)

some supreme items
- classic 'bogo' sticker
- bruegel the elder x supreme sticker
- a shaolin temple sticker
- nobuyoshi araki for supreme booklet

thanks! :woop: you're too generous !

Iliam

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:23 pm

Hello!

Haven't been around for obvious reasons but wanted to say that 1. I have been lurking and logging in occasionally to see things and I want to thank you all for the love. I haven't had any more abusive emails since the last barrage and I do really miss being on here and 2. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CARE SHARE MELLOW! I made a video for you.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby sknss » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:20 am

Just wanted to give a shout out to the wonderful . She had to send the package to bobbin twice because it was mistakenly returned to her, and she didn't even complain. What a champ!

sknss

Postby fun_yunchables » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:21 am

super apologies for the late post -- was out of town for a bit! got my package from ...thank you so much!!!!!!!!!
lots of snacks, asian skincare, a terrarium (!), a notebook, cute stickers, taiwanese oolong tea, and...
hiroshi fujiwara fragment design!

vid in spoiler if u wanna watch me stumble with words n look dumb

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby kindofyoung » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Fuck I just kept putting this off and forgetting about it, I don't even have a good excuse. I apologize for the superlate post, especially to who put together a wonderful care-share for me. (I'll do better next time, I promise)

Contents:
- Bassiken unstructured cotton blazer, fits great and super-comfortable, will get a lot of use once it gets warmer again
- Vegetarian candy, not something I've had before afaik, but it was really good
- Bless plastic/tote bag, perfect for stunting on people who don't even know what Bless is
- A super-cute Bless pin I'm going to wear with my green cotton suit, very "chic"
- Bless zip travel-bag, only the best for my face-care products
- Printed speech by Audre Lorde, v relevant to the current situation in USA
- And lastly, mint caramels and a whole bunch of sequins lol

Very happy with my care-share and to have participated for the first time in one of these, looking forward to doing it again :woop:

kindofyoung

PreviousNext

Return to Care