[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Strike a pose (yoga)

Strike a pose (yoga)

Off topic

Strike a pose (yoga)

Postby sknss » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:10 am

I just started yoga and I'm finding it really fun. Can't wait to discuss yoga poses and pants with you!

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Re: What's up(ward dog)

Postby sknss » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:12 am

My teacher wears leggings during the class and at the end of the class she puts on her flowy trousers over them.

sknss

Postby sknss » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:14 am

When we attempt a difficult pose, she tells us to "REMEMBER TO SMILE!"

sknss

Postby bels » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:26 am

My fav part of yoga class is at the end where you lie on the mat and the instructor tells you to think about how your life has gone wrong.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby vgtbls » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:52 am

One time I subscribed to a 30-day email yoga challenge and then deleted one email a day. I'm still kind of ashamed about it

vgtbls

Postby brlmski » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:27 am

im looking at some yoga studios and with the timing/price of some of these classes i have to wonder who the fuck is going to these work hour ones other than retired people.

brlmski

Postby can- » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:16 am

im going to yoga right now at noon bitch

can-

Postby titkitten » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:21 am

i love yoga

i came home from a run once and was doing yoga in my room when my floormate came over and was like "are you having sex or having pooping problems?" because apparently i was exhaling really loudly

titkitten

Postby mahi-mahi » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:08 pm

bought a pair of nike yoga pants and there so comfortable. prolly gonna wear these with a white tee and some stan smiths from now on

mahi-mahi

Postby adiabatic » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:44 pm

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby sknss » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:09 am

Good stuff my teacher has said:

Let's hug a tree today.
Feel the earth. Feel the gravity.
Do not be afraid to yawn.
Feel the air around you. We're all breathing the same air.
(Someone cracked their joints) Ooooh yeah that's good.
Are you smiling?

sknss

Re: Strike a pose (yoga)

Postby titkitten » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:44 pm

got my new mat today and promptly broke it in by sweating on it

no returning it now

how's everyone's practice been going? i recently started working at the local yoga studio (just reception stuff for now) and going much more regularly has been really nice! hope everyone has been having a lovely weekend (love)

titkitten

Return to Care