[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Coffee and tea-vee

Coffee and tea-vee

Off topic

Re: Coffee and tea-vee

Postby JewTurk » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:23 pm

Starting to widen my coffee explorations a bit. Got stuff to do pour-overs with a burr grinder and I've been picking up a new specialty coffee every two weeks or so then really exploring how to make it the best cup for me.

Anyone getting any really good beans they like lately? My most recent beans were from Huck in Denver that's a light/med roast I think. It's from Nicaragua and it's super tasty! I don't know if I'll ever develop a keen pallet but I'm excited to have something to explore in the morning.

e: Had a friend recommend getting an aeropress cause you can modulate the number of filters you use to dial in a really personal cup. Might try that next.

JewTurk

Re: Coffee and tea-vee

Postby alby » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:02 pm

Usually just get local beans but this was a really great experience with having beans shipped. :sweg:

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Previous

Return to Care