[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - "im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i

Off topic

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i

Postby tomsfood » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:39 am

Thread for when you get brutally owned.

Rules
1. It must be yourself getting owned
2. Owns must come from outside of caretags

Last edited by tomsfood on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Re: "im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as

Postby tomsfood » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:39 am

8am, day of the box logo drop I was at the post office picking up my latest ukbay maharishi barg.

ME: Hi i'd like to pick up my package
60 Y.O. LADY WORKING COUNTER: ahh nice supreme hat, I bet you're in here picking stuff up a lot
ME: ..............

I got out of there before she could ask me if I bought a box logo

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby e0d9n0b5 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:06 pm

worst was the time that zomby called me a melon on twitter after i reviewed his album

e0d9n0b5

Postby e0d9n0b5 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:06 pm

wait that wasn't me that was badmanthony skengtano

e0d9n0b5

Postby nope » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:26 pm

nope

Postby maj » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:50 pm

Me, dressed in stylish jb1-S looking smug and utilising the famous acronym escape zip system in which I tug my zip upwards to undo my jacket: cool isn't it? (Raises eyebrows)

Mum, dressed in next and wondering what the fuck she gave birth tooo : is your zip broke?

Me sweating and wanting to be swallowed by the earth : bb..b ...I...b...I...but....

maj

Postby nope » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:04 pm

nope

Postby BIGBEE » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Bought the clean version of get rich or die tryin on accident

Didn't even know such a thing existed

BIGBEE

Postby nope » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:02 pm

nope

Postby maj » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:11 pm

me, happy full of life and joy for the world and spots a couple where one of them is wearing a casual co weir. i joyfully comment: oh wow that's the second weir i've seen this weekend!

them, pleased i've mentioned such a niche, key subculutral item and may share values: ah yeah they're very cool and hard to come by

me, smiling even more thinking i've made someones day talking about a product i have a huge amount of knowledge for and upcoming releases: the train ones drop soon!

them, agreeing: yes, who's your team?

me, sweating, fading in and out of conciousness and feeling sick wanting the world to swallow me: i.....iiiii..iii ......uhhh......b..b..bbb.uuuuu.ii...iiii

them scowling and walking off, the man looks at me in disgust.

maj

Postby nope » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:15 pm

nope

Postby bels » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:50 pm

Sitting at my desk in my old town unity suit, a colleague points at my chest and says:

"I want to get one of those"

"Oh this," I say "It's a wool jump suit I got it from this company based out of Norfolk, they're called Old Town? went to visit them and got sized up, been out a few times actually the owners know my mate, it looks like a jump suit but if you untuck it you can see it's two pieces? Everything is made to order in England, I've actually got another in cotton for summer---------"

"No i meant that thing you have on your id fob," He points again at my chest where I've clipped my ID fobto my breast pocket. "The spring loaded retracting thing, so you can pull the fob out to open a door and it coils back when you let go. "

bels
Yung Winona

Postby nope » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:54 pm

nope

Postby nope » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:50 pm

nope

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:03 pm

either this thread is indication that we need a dril thread, or this is the c-t dril thread with a thin pretense

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:30 pm

About to leave my house over spring break. Wearing the Supreme Foulard pattern work pants.

Mom "Those are some nice pajama pants.".

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby rjbman » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:36 am

first date last night - uniqlo u sweater, story laser rain cartographer pants

her: "so what are you into?"
me: "i've got a passion for fashion!" (cheesy i know)
her, laughing: "no, seriously"

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby norman » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:03 pm

this thread is such a laugh

everything i post is a joke
norman

Postby BIGBEE » Fri May 11, 2018 2:10 pm

just remembered this

when tomsfood met my gf. my gf told me Tom was better looking than me

BIGBEE

Postby silvaeri » Fri May 11, 2018 4:05 pm

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby tomsfood » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:49 pm

new medium for owns: .docx revision comments

from my english prof “I can honestly say I could see you being a great write at Pitchfork”

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby sknss » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:39 am

The other day I went to the library to pick up a book for my boyfriend. I go to the self-checkout machine, which tells me that I owe 50p as late fees. Bit embarrassing but fine, I think, I'll deal with that later.

I scan the book and another message pops up: "You have been publicly shamed. See a member of staff."

I stood there in disbelief for a couple seconds. What kind of dystopian society do we live in?? So I fled the scene and ran home. That's when I realised that 'You have been publicly shamed' was the name of the book!

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby griffin » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:25 pm

I handed the gas station clerk a 20 and said "can I get this on pump 6?". He looked back at me and said, " I don't know, can you?".

griffin

Return to Care