[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - CANDY

CANDY

Off topic

CANDY

Postby agvs » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:36 pm

I LOVE candy. I love anything ridiculously sugary and sweet. I'm headed for the Diabeetus. What's your favorite? Least favorite? Weirdest candy?

I much prefer anything with chocolate but these are/were some of my favorites

Air Heads

Nerds

Gummy Bears. I used to bite the heads off and switch them onto different bodies.

Kit Kat

Peanut M&Ms

Twizzlers

Also Jolly Ranchers, Sour Patch Kids, Warheads, Gobstoppers, Junior Mints

The only candies I can recall not liking were these hard candies my dad used to bring home from chinatown. Wish I could remember what they tasted like. Those and some vomit flavored jelly beans my brother gave me. Why would you want to taste vomit?

agvs

Re: CANDY

Postby purkinje » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:47 pm

I ate maybe 15 of these a few days ago and damaged my tongue. The area has been red and it's hurt to eat anything hot or move my tongue around. They're really good though.

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby ramseames » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Fucking love marzipan so much

ramseames

Postby jrisk » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:02 am

I definitely have to moderate myself when it comes to candy. I tell people that my favorite candy is swedish fish. maybe mostly because I loved some of their ad campaigns

jrisk

Postby agvs » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:02 am

Are rainbow cookies (they use Marzipan) only a NY thing?

agvs

Postby odradek » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:09 am

odradek

Postby hunnish » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:16 am

I went to an old diner type restaurant (the kind that looks like the place where old baptist churches hold the monthly dinner) and I got 25c worth of peanut m&ms and 25c of peanut butter m&ms and put them both in my chest pocket so I could pull out a couple and have crunchy peanut butter m&ms.

hunnish

Postby deadkitty » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:16 am

my care share person will be getting some of this

deadkitty

Postby thug » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:21 am

I LOVE sour candy.

warheads, sour patch, anything chewy and sour.

chocolate is good too, but doesn't even compare.

thug

Postby rjbman » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:02 am

When I was/am living at home sometimes my mom gets these giant bags of twizzlers... they're gone within 24 hours between the two of us.

Snickers is probably my favorite bar, followed by Milky Way and 3 Musketeers. Also Almond Joys.

And gobstoppers. So many times I think I've almost broken a tooth.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby ballast » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:16 am

these are the best candies, hands down. fite me.

ballast

Postby starfox64 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:23 am

i prefer the frogs to the baren.

come at me bro

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby odradek » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:43 am

those aren't even baren, they're saft baren. "haute" imposters.

don't mattress, fizzy gummi colas own.

odradek

Postby RycePooding » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:50 am

Peach O's are good tho

RycePooding

Postby ballast » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:34 pm

i like the flavors in the saft goldbaren more than the original

ballast

Postby schiaparelli » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:50 pm

kasugai gummies are the best

there is a girl who told me she can make macarons and i want her to be my best friend

i burn through nerd ropes like crazy during finals week

schiaparelli

Postby hooplah » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:53 pm

germs sent me a buttload of candy from the uk and it was all fucking amazing
there were these wafer ones, germs i can't remember what they were called but they were a religious experience

hooplah

Postby thug » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:18 pm

those little packs of gum you get a habachi restaurants are great

thug

Postby pips » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:03 pm

Dont like dark chocolate by itself but I love dark chocolate with tangy bits in it.

A local version, dark chocolate with calamansi (Wiki says it's "calamondin" in English but I've never heard that term... they're basically tiny green lemons)

Which reminds me to include one in my Care Share package.

I like green tea kitkat too.

And this type 2 diabetes in a bar courtesy of Cadbury. Caramel filled chocolate bars.

pips

Postby hmwut » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:35 pm

all day

hmwut

Postby Mippipopolous » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:06 am

Just got a care package from the parents with Ghiradelli peppermint bark and its the greatest shit ever guys, easily my favorite candy. If that shit was out year round I'd have diabetes in no time. Gonna stock up on that shit this year though.

Mippipopolous

Postby Stingray Sam » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:29 am

Krumkake is the best

Anything toffee is also really good

I love marzipan, one of my favorite things to relieve at christmas

dark chocolate is also really good, i had an earl grey flavored bar and it was the best thing i've ever had. I also like citrus or pepper flavoring added into dark chocolate

Stingray Sam

Postby odradek » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:09 pm

hold on to your asses, ass-holders: easter's comin'. the stores are already stocking the shelves with pastel-tinted sugars. that means:

(these are better stale i'll fukkin' fight you)

and let's not forget the panoply of jelly bean varieties:

(novel)

(the shite kind, but traditional)

(best-tier, but too fancy for easter)

(avoid, avoid, avoid)

(so so)

(novelty only)

what'd i leave out? ben, is there an egg hunt phpboard add-on?

odradek

Postby brlmski » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:18 pm

Lychee jellies are the best.

brlmski

Postby odradek » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:27 pm

while we're here

odradek

Postby inherently » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:01 pm

asian candies, guaranteed to be found in any asian supermarket:

flavored gum that tastes great but loses flavor quickly:

chocolate with jelly filling: the tubes were fun to play with:

these jellies taste best when you freeze them and eat them on a hot summer day:

can't talk about asian candy without these:

not really candy but delicious anyways:

inherently

Postby nick » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:12 pm

asian candies always felt too expensive to me. like i was some white boy getting tricked into buying overpriced candies because I thought they were cool for the sole virtue of them being asian.

that being said you know i'll pick them up every time i'm there. those individually wrapped gummies are tight

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby hunnish » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:27 pm

they really make you work for it

shit is weird

hunnish

Postby exprof » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:31 pm

Japanese KitKat > Canadian KitKat > American KitKat

exprof