[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Kynlíf

Kynlíf

Off topic

Kynlíf

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:02 pm

hey guys gals and genderqueers

fucking is fun. fucking is scary. take out your trash accounts and talk about your fears, dreams, fetishizes that haven't been realized, how you get off, how scary edging is, erectile dysfunction, what to do if your partner can't cum, what to do if you can't cum, how to make your partner cry, what bondage is, how much you like to do the pants dance, how long and rambly this jumble of words is

Talk about penises, buttholes, mouths, ears, noses, vaginas, feet, hands, armpits or whatever you want.

Let's keep this open and safe.

ramdomthought

Re: sex

Postby ballast » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:15 pm

i like vaginas and i dont care who knows

e: on a more serious note, human sexuality is a pretty fascinating topic. i took some abnormal psych and psych of sexuality classes in college and the amount of potential fetishes and possible causes is staggering. after taking these classes, it becomes pretty clear to me that sexuality is not binary or even a spectrum but a weirdo complex world of its own in which we all occupy a tiny part of. would definitely recommend similar classes for anyone still in school, or out of school even.

im too shy to share my own personal fears, fantasies, etc for now. maybe with a few drinks in me.

Last edited by ballast on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ballast

Postby odradek » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:17 pm

i had this once, it was pretty good

odradek

Postby hunnish » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:22 pm

someone's conceited

hunnish

Postby sknss » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:32 pm

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby sknss » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Are you not keeping our baby dwindles

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby RycePooding » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Top five list.

Sex is:
1. Fun

RycePooding

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Woo! I like sex a lot. Libido can be scary sometimes, but it's fun to play with.

Things I like:

1. Sex (duh)
2. The look in people's eyes when you just gave them a rush of hormones telling them to fulfill their biological imperative
3. Buzzing gay bars and showing guys something they can't have
4. Buzzing straight bars and showing girls something they can't have

Things I don't like:

1. Drunk sex
2. Drunk girls
3. Drunk guys (3 & 4 in a sexual context only, drunk people just around are a bucket o' yucks)
4. Assumptions

I'd love to talk about fetishes, but I'm not going to be the first because I'm worried that no one else will share and it'll get weird and everybody on the podcast will be uncomfortable talking to me.

Also, a question: what is the morality/line on teasing? There's something incredibly fun about going to a party with my girlfriend, flirting with and making moves on other people all night, and reconvening just before leaving to take all of that lust and pour it into each other. While I enjoy the play, I feel bad, because I don't want to manipulate these people, and in a way I feel I'm taking advantage of them. Any thoughts?

UnwashedMolasses

Postby schiaparelli » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:31 pm

schiaparelli

Postby SisterRayVU » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:15 pm

SisterRayVU

Postby Stingray Sam » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:56 pm

i've recently jumped into the world of sex (17) it's fun. had a 3 way with a guy a couple weekends ago, it was okay, worse than i expected actually. it was more of my FWB/Lover/Whatever watching me and him go at it. I didn't find him very attractive and i had just been high with him before hand and was still feeling weird. my experience was that it was mostly painful, i would like to try having sex with a guy again when i feel more lust? or attraction to them. We were smoking with him this weekend and he winked at me and i feel like it was the most sexual experience i've had with him. It was so perfect, like the conversation was still going and he was still talking, but he just turned and looked at me and winked in a very seductive manner. it was more sexual than anything else we had done.

Stingray Sam

Postby can- » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:55 pm

man I was lame in high school

can-

Postby hunnish » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:00 pm

TMI following:

Yeah it's gonna hurt the first couple times probably. Also what no one tells you (though it'll seem ridiculously obvious) is that things going in your butt feel a lot like when things go out of your butt. Coupled with the fact that the first couple times you do this you might get the sensation that you have to pee (if you stop and try to piss, it probably won't happen), anal sex can feel a lot like an awkward trip to the bathroom.

But it's also fun so, you know, have at it.

hunnish

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Man, you're not making anal sound like a good time. I guess it's a good thing that I'm in a committed relationship with a woman, but I'm still curious about prostate stimulation. Oh well. : (

As far as fetishes go, let's just say that since some events in my childhood I have a very non-standard relationship with pain.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby purkinje » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:24 pm

A girl I've been friends with since pre-k wants to have casual sex and I'm not sure how I feel about it. She's a good friend and to be honest really attractive, but there's something about having grown up with her that makes me hesitate. On one hand it makes it hotter in a taboo kind of way but on the other it seems a little bit unnatural. I'll probably end up sleeping with her and either regretting it or it will become a regular thing and seem completely normal.

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby hunnish » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:38 pm

hunnish

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:43 pm

UnwashedMolasses

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:56 pm

welll

this girl i met a few nights ago. she prefers to be pissed on to close. god why do i want to not comply with that

ramdomthought

Postby Stingray Sam » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:40 am

random - honestly that sounds like it has the potential to be pretty hot, but i'd only do it if i were really into the other person

calc - that definitely has the potential to make things really weird if you're close, it depends on how much you value your friendship with her. I'd never do that with my best friend that i grew up with, but maybe that's just me

been playing around with sub dom stuff which is pretty fun, also anal play is pretty great

Stingray Sam

Postby navin » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:24 am

Some stories lol
I lost my virginity in a movie theater
The second time I had sex I came in my gf eye and hair
The third time I hit her cervix or whatever and she really hated me for the rest of the day
The fourth time I had sex I realized that queefing is hilarious
The fifth time I learned that anal really hurts. s
She really really hated me for that lol
And the rest of the times where uneventful except for the time accidentally got my red wings :/

navin

Postby Syeknom » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:30 am

Cinemas are the best for pubescent fumbling and blow jobs.

Syeknom

Postby whinefields » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:44 am

in a long distance relationship - never really understood what skype was for until we started dating

whinefields

Postby YoungCanoeist » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:48 am

guys i've never even kissed a person!

YoungCanoeist

Postby SisterRayVU » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:55 am

SisterRayVU

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:57 am

alec we should kiss obv

ramdomthought

Postby YoungCanoeist » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:01 am

come to EL? or i go to GR. either works.

YoungCanoeist

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:07 am

should be in el sometime soon obv i need to make it next weekend

ramdomthought

Postby YoungCanoeist » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:12 am

i'll be home next weekend for thanksgiving!

YoungCanoeist

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 am

bastard! lol

ramdomthought

Postby YoungCanoeist » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:26 am

dammit....

(10 characters)

YoungCanoeist

Next

Return to Care