[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - I lost the love of my life

I lost the love of my life

Off topic

I lost the love of my life

Postby Roosterruby » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:42 pm

I hope this is okay to post here!

Recently I had an unexpected and horribly painful split with the love of my life. He introduced me to this forum, actually! We are both really into clothes, and we spent the summer traveling together in our best outfits and building trust.
It was a really beautiful time! Unfortunately over the last couple of months he became very cruel and ultimately ended up being unfaithful. I am beyond heartbroken, because before everything went to shit, I had been closer to him than I ever had been with anyone, and we were inseparable. I know this was the love of my life.
I desperately need community right now and I hope I can find that here! I would love to make some pen pals! I'm going to try and link a picture of my 21st birthday outfit- my ex came to my hometown of Chicago and we had a beautiful night on the town. I wore a Rick Owens DRKSHDW dress and vintage Prada boots.
Comments welcome!!!

Last edited by Roosterruby on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roosterruby

Re: I lost the love of my life

Postby can- » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:51 pm

SEM and targeted ads are really getting out of control

can-

Re: I lost the love of my life (swag)

Postby bels » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:01 am

Rooster welcome to care tags! Your could probably have posted this into the ASL new member introduction zone. I thin the fact that your didn't makes us all thin you're a bot. Are you....a bot?

bels
Yung Winona

Re: I lost the love of my life (swag)

Postby Roosterruby » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:14 am

Not a bot! Just bad at navigating forums! Hi!

Roosterruby

Postby Roosterruby » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:00 pm

listen I wish I could be a bot- I would definitely flaunt it if I had it

Roosterruby

Postby odradek » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:12 pm

Is this an ongoing manga series? Pacticay any spoting goods ae obtainabe: owing machines, footbas, tacksits, Adidas taines,louboutin skor, activities bags, socks, nde gaments, etc. In point of fact, the collection inspired twinny action galore - remember we brought you Style Hunter street-snapped style partners? With my own children I have always used to calm and entertain them; singing softly to them in the rocker or energetically leading them in finger-plays and sing-a-longs. The deep holes cut into the shell not only create excellent aerodynamics will rarely heal itself.
The goal when buying a should be to know that you got a good deal getting the vehicle you want without spending countless hours doing research or in painful negotiations. Choosing the right product of any kind in any local store can be quite tough. Once you've completed all five petals, then place s into empty egg carton to dry. At that time, you can move the bedding from the opposite side and start gathering the compost while they're busy eating. Michael Smith and Amy Grant's music reminds people of God and they praise the Lord so well and make us realize the worthiness of the God Almighty.
The lack of sleep will make you feel short tempered, edgy, fidgety and can have a negative effect on your overall health. Changing into Nami and dropping his is a priceless moment since the rest of the guys all have their jaws drop while Nami herself just get furious at everyone. Pacing across your kitchen with frequency to get from appliance to appliance becomes tiresome and time consuming and by organizing your appliances in this way can create a better more relaxed atmosphere in the kitchen. As we move further south of course the temperature warms up a little and the type of spaghetti sauce changes slightly as well. should seek to rectify capitalism to a limited scale that encourages thousands of new smaller quality businesses.
How To Promote Diversity in the WorkplaceDiversity is a business strategy that supports and promotes service for a heterogeneous population. They have never been richer, and they have never been more exposed to the West. How to come out of this messy life? It's a good idea to ground a piece of wire to the motor housing, because you can then touch the other end of the wire to the sphere when you turn it off. Facebook couldn't bridge the gap between its funny-money and real cash,christian louboutin skor, between its adolescent fan base and the real world,louboutin, because Apple was standing in the way with its 30% toll bridge.
She came from a strong,christian louboutin, close-knit family. Others wish to have a very specific range of monetary value, say between $100-$150, in order to come away from an appraisal satisfied. The viewing audience had to wait another 35 minutes before they heard from the Beatles again. You'll get a combination Christmas countdown calender and 3D game in Santa in the City. "What is contained in the Bryan spoken CHRONICLES synopsis gives us answers as to what supposedly happened that turned Diesel's Riddick character into a convict.
Luckily although you never know with cancer, it was not life threatening but still as my father is not that young anymore it has its risks having operations and treatment. My al feeling is that price will be higher as events affect that data going forward. 5 inches (with rotor head) height. Sometimes if a women goes out to a bar or club she will put on a patterned pantyhose or one with sparkle or gloss to go well with an evening look. When one user overloads the server,christian louboutin oslo, this badly influences the other customers located on the same server.

odradek

Postby WussWayne » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby bels » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:52 am

a while ago I wrote a basic markov chain thing that impersonated my ex gf on twitter. But twitter shut it down for being a bot

bels
Yung Winona

Postby npuox » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:12 pm

Sorry to here that mane - me too - I met a lady we got a long very well - however - it soon cabe to be that she wasn't present. I hadn't seen her - we stoped speaking, no socialized media was awailable fore me however - I still hade hobe . she lived in my citie and I belived I would see here again. Fast forward to a few days ago - I Was wearing nice clothes - navy blue Uniqlo chinos Size 33x 34 , bee wax clark's dessert bushacer II, goothreads oxford cloth button down shirt in PInk . I'm moveing in my local comunity college - I spot her and say hello - we have a great meeting + exchenge sociale media accounts - how ever - she has a boy friend and I don't have a girl friend - Really Sorry To Hear That :cowboy: But It`s O,k I Understan you brother We're going to be Ok We`re all goa make it bro ! (smiling)

npuox

Postby can- » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:24 am

it's been six weeks and i am tired of missing him. tired of wishing things were different, that he could've given me what i needed and deserve, that he would've fought for me and for the relationship. i know intellectually that it is for the best and that i deserve better and that things happen for a reason but it doesn't do shit for the anger or the grief or the hurt or the loneliness. i miss my stupid friend will who i dated for two and a half years and fell in love with. i wish it hadn't ended like this.

can-

Return to Care