[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Feelings

Feelings

Off topic

Re: feeltalk thread

Postby hooplah » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:29 pm

hooplah

Postby bhajz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:46 pm

decided to finally pull the trigger on a pair of shoes, partially to impress a girl...not too sure how i feel about this one :???:

bhajz

Postby Woland » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Woland

Postby bhajz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Converse first strings. I wanted a pair, this just ended up being the deciding factor.

bhajz

Postby prawnzee » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:08 pm

being single feels pretty weird. conflicting. new. I'm free, but the luxury of being able to rely on someone at all times is gone

also, to anyone pretty: feel free to come and touch my butt

:sweg:

prawnzee

Postby Woland » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Woland

Postby sidewalk » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:09 am

polio

Last edited by sidewalk on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sidewalk

Postby kewks » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:00 am

oh my god
REMIND ME AGAIN WHY I PROCRASTINATE.
almost handed in my already late assignment, late... 5 minutes to spare though. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF. ARE THE MANY HOURS SPENT PROCRASTINATING WTACHING MAKEUP AND COOKING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE WORTH IT.R EALLY. REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. im sweating now from thinking so hard.

kewks

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:33 am

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby Stingray Sam » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:58 am

Ugh everyone one of my friends and everyone on facebook got accepted to university of washington :/ Even thought i don't want to go to a school where all my hs friends and acquaintances are going i wish i would've at least applied. I just wish i had the ability to choose to put myself away from home without anyone i know (except feminist :]) rather than being forced to.

Stingray Sam

Postby freddy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:34 am

i'm pretty happy as fuck right now, i'm rly making millstones in my health health research. this post will serve as a marking, y'all will likely see me one day tearing folks a new assholes in the mental health field. it's going to be serious fucking business.

freddy

Postby sparkyoriental » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:52 pm

so I had sex with a friend last night. it was ok, not great, but we were quite drunk. lots of giggling, whatever. it's been a while. I texted him "hey, had a good time last night. i'm down for more sex in the future if you're interested. no pressure or anything, just wanted to be clear." he responds "cool, glad you had a fun time."

that's a rejection right? why can't people just be explicit and say stuff like "yep, me too. not looking for a fwb right now though." i hate not knowing exactly what's going on. blerghhhhh

sparkyoriental

Postby sparkyoriental » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:34 pm

ok got a real response, and it was a rejection: "you're a ton of fun and I like hanging out with you but I need to be way more focused on school so I don't think it's a good idea"

and, being the social skill-less person that I am, I give my response 0% actual thought and say in fast succession:

"thanks for being explicit. if you're ever less busy (and at risk of sounding desperate) i'm dtf lol"

IMMEDIATE REGRET so i send "omg sorry if that sounded objectifying, I like hanging out too! you are not a sex object!!!!"

THEN I TRY TO SAVE MYSELF: "jesus, that text is not salvageable. just wanted to clearly not be offensive...."

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?!! need to acquire actual social skills

and I ALMOST panic and send "I'm not drunk, I promise!!" but THANK JESUS THE LORD, I finally acquired some sense and did not

sparkyoriental

Postby ramseames » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:56 am

fuuuuuck.

dunno what caused it but I've got food poisoning for the second time on this trip. was walking home and just started to feel progressively worse, ended up booking it down the road my place is on trying to hold myself back from throwing up in the middle of the sidewalk before i could get to my room. just made it.

ramseames

Postby smiles » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:18 am

On a ferry and it's crazy foggy. Hope I don't die :/

Trip usually takes 4 minutes and it's been like 15

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby starfox64 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:32 am

Hi, I am 27 years old and I just learned that my dad broke up my mom's first marriage. I didn't even know that my mom had been married more than once! At least I don't have any anonymous half-siblings.

every one of your posts reminds me of my ex-girlfriend's twin sister. good luck, girl, but things will get better. college isn't easy on people who fit outside mainstream definitions, but you'll find your place. i can put you in contact with people who i think have had similar experiences to yours, if you need it.

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby smiles » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:34 am

update: didn't die.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby kewks » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:09 pm

remember how i said that my boyfriend's mom is batshit insane? well, she is.

today my boyfriend is coming to visit me in vancouver from tennessee. his flight was at 6:10am and was supposed to arrive here at 12:45pm. well, his mom drove him and SHE TURNED THE FUCKING CAR AROUND because she said that it was too late for him to make his flight. IT WASNT!!!!!! that airport is SO small it literally takes 5 minutes to get past security into the gate you're supposed to be at. we can't watch the hockey game my mom gave us free tickets for anymore since he's coming too late >:|

kewks

Postby balloons » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:55 pm

I found out recently my dad had a tattoo of an old girlfriend's name (not my mom) on his arm and never told me / my brother / my sister about it

presumably he had it removed before we were born but after he met my mom

really weird, it's such a minor thing but I never viewed him as the tattoo-receiving type

edit: this is more of a random thought than a feeltalk but I don't feel super compelled to move it bc random thoughts is extremely unfocused

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby Syeknom » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:20 am

Today is international happiness day

To celebrate my office has a whole range of aggressive and confrontational events, decorations and seminars going on.

Couldn't even get in the door without being accosted by someone in a garland.

Instead of sandwiches today there'll be a special happiness lunch.

Last night my ex-girlfriend found a new apartment to move out to. I honestly couldn't be any further from happiness if I tried.

I want to go home.

Syeknom

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:07 pm

My wife's good friend just let us know that her boyfriend is diagnosed with stage 2 bone cancer in his leg and is undergoing his first round of chemo. He's my age at only 22. This is nuts from a standpoint of how quickly things go from "look at them being cute at the beach in this facebook album" to "please don't die, please don't die"

Not only the cancer, but he's very likely going to become sterile from all of the medical stuff he's going through. Compared to your life, I guess that's not too bad, but it just keeps coming back to "Why do bad things happen to good people?" The universe is not just. The universe doesn't care about you. :'(

IsaiahSchafer

Postby kyung » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:16 pm

I understand how you feel dude, I'm in a similar situation. Luckily my friend has had a really good attitude about his cancer, and he's attributed it to the loving support group he has in his friends and family. I don't think I've ever met a stronger/more tight knit family than his. All the crying and hoping in the world isn't going to make it go away, but showing them that this is not a journey that will have to take alone definitely makes it easier.

Hoping the best for you

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby rublev » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:57 pm

It's all passing me by! Everything!

rublev
Political Editor

Postby bhajz » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:07 pm

why can't u delete posts

Last edited by bhajz on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bhajz

Postby smiles » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:37 pm

Man I feel great today. Don't even know why

:woop:

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby AmericanPie » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:25 pm

[redacted]

Last edited by AmericanPie on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AmericanPie

Postby rjbman » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:24 pm

Going home for spring break in a few hours. Excited to see family and friends for a week, even though a lot of it will be spent working on homework/projects. :woop:

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby inherently » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:39 pm

haha, "doing work" over spring break...

on the other hand, driving up to cornell tonight and I'll be hanging out with my best friends for the weekend!

inherently

Postby freddy » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:38 pm

ugh. just got off with talking to the post office; they found my package; and now i have to take a shit; but i have to make it my therapy appointment in an hour; but i want to also pick up my package before they close; and i have to hang my laundry :/

freddy

Postby tomsfood » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:18 am

Getting denied to colleges sucks. I didn't even really want to go to the school (only applied cause it was close to home and that made my parents happy) but it still feels like a kick in the gut. Makes me really discouraged for the 3 other schools I'm waiting on.

Also really concerned about the decisions my friends have been making lately, makes me disappointed I guess. Feel like in growing a bit distant from some of them because of it.

I dunno, just feeling kinda lousy tonight.

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Care