[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Feelings

Feelings

Off topic

Re: feeltalk thread

Postby RomanEmpire » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:08 am

RomanEmpire

Postby Syeknom » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 am

walked properly for the first time since the accident today. exhausting but very uplifting.

Syeknom

Postby sknss » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:06 am

found a cctv footage of the event

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby eufemism » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:18 am

oh my god. I just realized syeknom is monkeys backwards. i was like wtf do these people keep saying monkeys for? hope your recovery goes well syeknom.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby Blastoise » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:19 pm

Blastoise

Postby prosopon » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:14 pm

I'm new here and I feel weird

prosopon

Postby rjbman » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:53 pm

One of my roommates is in the hospital. Don't know what it is yet, he just had an MRI.

Hope he's alright.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby rjbman » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Update: so what it was was that he had passed out a few times in the last 24 hours and his arm went numb. They didn't find anything so I guess that's good.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby bobo77 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:52 pm

So ready to graduate hs. Everyone talks about how bad junior year is, but waiting for senior year to end is the worst. So sick of this stupid town.

bobo77

Postby oldtrailmix » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:14 pm

oldtrailmix

Postby bobo77 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:24 pm

bobo77

Postby kyung » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:13 pm

the weather is beautiful, i did well on my orgo quiz, and i'm just so full of energy. so nice to feel the sunshine on your face

i'm so happy today :grin:

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby zayg » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:48 pm

w2c summer internships

Haven't found one yet and I am feeling that I have no chance at this point. Not gonna be long until I start looking for some crap minimum wage job.

zayg

Postby freddy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:53 pm

freddy

Postby zayg » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:55 pm

zayg

Postby seth83292 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:06 pm

have you spoken to your professors/advising office? They often can hook you up

seth83292

Postby zayg » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:12 pm

zayg

Postby RycePooding » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:28 pm

RycePooding

Postby smiles » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Been having trouble finding a job in hk when I don't know much canto and don't want to work as an English teacher. Most of the non local workers are on contracts from overseas. Wondering if I should say fuck it and go back to us (NYC maybe). Probably equally as hard to find a job though. At least I could do service jobs...

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby ramseames » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:25 am

Sold another purse today for $100 shipped this evening, found out yesterday that CIBC was able to clear my debit card fraud case so I'm getting $75 back (someone in shanghai put $75 onto a starbucks card with it a week ago but my own card has like $6 on it), got confirmation that I've got my job back this summer, and I rolled my ankle running. So for the most part good times.

ramseames

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:33 am

Been in my parents' cellar since the end of december. We came straight from another state and didn't have the means to set up an apartment upon arrival. Thought we'd be leaving at the beginning of february. Every single time we've tried to move out (we were a day away from signing a lease), problems with work have come up. Less hours, different pay structure, bad boss, etc, etc.

Living with them is actually completely fine (for both of us).. 6 days a week. I hate Sundays. I am "closeted" about my disbelief in my parents' mormon religion. Mormon church is 3 hours a week. THREE HOURS. I've succeeded in not going for 2 months now due to the ol' weekend cold, overslept, etc. To people who haven't grown up Mormon, it's hard to explain how difficult it is to try and be honest about any negative feelings towards the church with your family.

I'm embarrassed of my unemployment, that I'm living with my parents, that I'm afraid to tell them how I feel, that my wife is our sole breadwinner and we can't afford to move out because of the fact I can't get a job.

On the plus side, I have a small handful of friends in varying stages of being where I am now, and hung out with them this weekend. (smiling)

IsaiahSchafer

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Not really a Raf fan.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby prosopon » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:07 pm

i'm jealous of musicians

prosopon

Postby RomanEmpire » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:02 am

Had a pretty good weekend. Friend had a birthday party on Saturday and we played mafia with a bunch of friends around a fire. Woke up early Sunday morning to volunteer at a marathon. Volunteering there made me so happy for some reason, we were giving out water to the runners after they finished their race and seeing their face light up when I handed them the water was great. Especially when they said things like "thank you for volunteering".

Later on I finally watched frozen with my girlfriend. We watched it at a theater that has all the movies that the main cinema doesn't have anymore, for a cheaper price. Movie definitely lived up to the hype, it was great. Now I have to watch all the other movies I never got to watch like her and gravity. After I came home I went to the park with my dad and brother to play basketball, but pretty much just shot the basketball over and over again. Most fun I've had in a weekend in a long time.

RomanEmpire

Postby nick » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:23 am

hate one week deadlines for deciding to take offers. I ended up in the sub-optimal situation I'm in now because I was scared I wouldn't get any other offers so I bailed on the interviews I had. now I have the chance to move into NYC for one of those coding academy things - sounds cheesy but the job placement rate for their last NYC class was 100%. it'd definitely lead me to that hip software engineer @ a startup job I've wanted for years, but what if it's far from what I've cracked it up to be? what if I throw away the comfortable setup I'm in now for just the CHANCE at a dream that could backfire?

also, NYC people, is it possible to afford (in prolly brooklyn) a decently 'comfortable' (a single big enough to fit a desk + full sized bed) apartment for under $1000? hear so many horror stories about people paying like a million bucks for a closet

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby purkinje » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:50 pm

In Boston exploring the city that I'll be living in for the next half-decade. A lot of top-notch Irish pub fair around here and extremely bike lanes so looks like I made a good choice.

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby AmericanPie » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:05 am

Why do I procrastinate? I've been up since 5, and I still have an essay to write that was due Friday. Why am I even posting this here? I should be working...

AmericanPie

Postby bhajz » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:10 am

why can't u delete posts

Last edited by bhajz on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bhajz

Postby freddy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:55 pm

i kinda and kinda not (maybe ive yet to be well-adjusted) like the new Spotify UI upgrade

freddy

Postby arcticsound » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:41 pm

I can't believe it's mid-April and it's still below freezing. I've been hiding in my room for a couple days now and I just need to get out and do something. Too bad I have to save my bus tickets for going to work, and I don't get paid for another week or so. I just started working a new job and they're being really flakey about giving me a schedule too, so I have no idea when (if) I'm gonna work this week. Sucks for making plans.

arcticsound

PreviousNext

Return to Care