[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Feelings

Feelings

Off topic

Re: feeltalk thread

Postby zayg » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:42 pm

my first semester living away at school is almost over and it has gone pretty well. especially considering this school really isn't the place "for me" but i'm proud of myself for working around that.

not too excited for 3 classes in summer/6 fall and spring/1 winter to graduate, but hey, nothing like a nice challenge right?

zayg

Postby kewks » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:46 pm

HUZZAHHHHHHH CLASS IS OVER FOR THE SUMMER FOR MEEEEEEEE!!

first order of business: take a nap
second order of business: binge watch all tv shows

kewks

Postby freddy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:02 am

ugh i had anxiety/procrastination filling out this lengthy online questionnaire about my anxiety for this anxiety assessment, that I'm suppose to fill-out before arriving to my anxiety assessment appointment tomorrow, which is at 12:30 and is 5 hours long, because it's apart of determining my eligibility for research treatment opportunities. it's already midnight, i'm tired, have yet to eat, and i just to want go home, i mean to go sleep ;_:

oh and I found out today that I'm allergic to cats and to a lesser extent dogs

freddy

Postby Blastoise » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:18 am

No one really knows how to react to death and the fact that he was upset over you not feeling as strongly about it as he was is ridiculous, he shouldn't be expecting that at all. Sympathy, sure, but obviously she wasn't as close to you as she was to him (or I would assume so).

Don't do anything over Facebook or text, or even the phone. Talking in person is the only way to resolve anything or get any sort of closure. It doesn't matter how easy it seems to just send a message and be done, it's an incredibly stupid and childish was of doing things. Speaking from experience on the receiving end.

Blastoise

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Today is my beautiful girlfriend's birthday.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby zayg » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:03 pm

me and the girl have been dating for 7 months as of today

i've never even made it close to this long with someone before

zayg

Postby omgimacarrot » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Went to San Fran for five days...I felt so sad leaving. Such a beautiful city, same as Berkeley. I got a small taste of a big city and I want more. I've come to hate small town Ohio...

omgimacarrot

Postby zayg » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:36 pm

@nick

honeymoon period disappeared a long time ago when i moved a few states away

zayg

Postby nick » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:38 pm

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby RycePooding » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Need heartbreaking song recs.

RycePooding

Postby arcticsound » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:17 pm

What are you into? My extreme feels album is Dear by Keaton Henson. That's for when I feel like shit enough that I figure I deserve to feel like as much shit as possible. More on the mild side, We Have The Fact and We're Voting Yes by Death Cab is good for a sad cup of hot chocolate and self-pity or something chill like that. Right in the middle is Left & Leaving by The Weakerthans. The lyrics are really fucking poetic and it makes you think about your sadness more than the other two. Fevers and Mirrors, and Letting Off The Happiness by Bright Eyes are great for, like, angsty teen sadness.

Those are probably my favourite breakup albums if that's what you're looking for.

arcticsound

Postby ramseames » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Moby always gets to me

ramseames

Postby Thomnd » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:01 pm

gotta stop bailing at the last minute

Thomnd

Postby Thomnd » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:50 am

So because I felt like I should still do something after bailing on my date I went to go see captain America. I was the only person in the theatre, so the manager asked me to leave and gave me my money back. So now I'm in a shitty sports bar in my shitty home town drinking shitty beer and surfing the internet.

Thomnd

Postby kyung » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:35 am

you bailed on your date? dude :(

what happened

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby zayg » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:34 am

nothing makes me happier than the nhl playoffs

so good

zayg

Postby RycePooding » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:40 am

NOthing makes my heart hurt more either

RycePooding

Postby freddy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:42 am

ugh went to conferences these past two days and couldn't resist "re-introducing" the foods that i'm food intolerant/allergic to (all the pollen except mugwart pollen) - also broke my paleo/gluten-free diet

broke out in hives again, waking me up in the middle of the night...... fuckity fuck so itchy

freddy

Postby arcticsound » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:37 pm

I just got a new job but it doesn't feel like I have a new job. Didn't work at all this week and I have no idea when or how I'm getting a schedule for next week. I need to get payed soon or I'm going to have a breakdown lol

arcticsound

Postby kyung » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:50 am

i love this website. i love you guys. i don't want to doublepost in drunk thread so im airing out my feels here. this is a wonderful place and you are all special people.

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby silvaeri » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:31 pm

hooking up with your ex is a bad idea

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby AmericanPie » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Finding out someone has a crush on you is always nice (smiling) (smiling) (smiling)

AmericanPie

Postby arcticsound » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:19 am

Just got home from seeing a friend's band at a bar.

Watched a man lay down on the floor in front of the stage, pull down his pants, and start jerking off.

I regret leaving my house tonight.

arcticsound

Postby schiaparelli » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:41 am

my boyf joined pinterest for me today.
he is everything i have ever wanted in a guy

schiaparelli

Postby hmwut » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:02 pm

my family events always end up with poisonously racist conversations, and it makes it very difficult to enjoy them. to make it worse, the most racist of them all is a cop :/

i hope to god my family is not indicative of the majority of american white suburbia

ah well. time to get drunk

hmwut

Postby exprof » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:56 pm

My family saved a seat for me at the adults table. This is the first year I didn't get easter chocolate! D: I feel so old...

exprof

Postby bels » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:24 pm

In at a wedding and I'm wearing brown shoes and no tie and I feel like a failure.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby freddy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:24 am

been feeling sick as fuck lately for reintroducing my suspected allergic foods back into my diet– getting some ultra-small zits/pimples too ugh.

was bumming around tonight at the local market near the uni and made a friend whom had a minor interest in philosophy -- it was an instaconnection once he flickered thru his screen with the reddit hompage :3

i come back to and realized I missed texts for a baseball game tonight... :/

and i was trying to avoid the fucking townies and whatnot fans like a bitch in town today

woe is me; /(function)end<haiku>>:\

freddy

Postby smiles » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:47 am

Got rejected by Courtauld curating (natch), so now I'm in the process of applying for kings college (which is considerably less competitive). Kicking myself for not applying to more schools at the same time, dunno why I didn't. Still, decent chance you london peeps will be seeing me come September...

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby Syeknom » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:49 am

When I can travel again I'll pop over and hang, smiles!

Syeknom

PreviousNext

Return to Care