[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Feelings

Feelings

Off topic

Re: feeltalk thread

Postby can- » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:51 pm

this is a coincidence because right now I'm in Portland ME and trying to come up with good reasons for why I choose to live in a city where rent consumes 60%+ of my income when I could live in a wonderful city like this and work half the amount and have the same amount of money to play with

can-

Postby rjbman » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:54 pm

let''s just start a care-tags commune.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby papabear » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:09 pm

It took me extra long to get home from work yesterday because everybody had to slow down to catch a glimpse of a dashing young latino motorcyclist that ran out of gas on the freeway.

papabear

Postby freddy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:59 am

sometimes i feel like shoving a glow-stick in someone's ass. also has anyone shagged with glow-in-the-dark paint, in the dark? ;)

freddy

Postby stappard_ » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:26 am

my friend once drank a bunch of glowsticks

when he inevitably puked it was fucking nuts

stappard_

Postby smiles » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:15 am

My good friend is leaving on Sunday to do his two years mandatory military service :(

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby bels » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:26 am

Yeah but has he even drank a glowstick?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:24 am

I only drink small batch, locally made artisinal glowsticks

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Syeknom » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:37 am

Syeknom

Postby stappard_ » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:42 am

stappard_

Postby kyung » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:02 am

My grandma suffered a pretty bad fall last night and fractured her tailbone. I'm sitting with her watching her sleep but I can tell she's in quite a bit of pain. I can see how stressed out this is making my parents on top of all that car nonsense a few posts above

This is just not my week care-tags :(

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby silvaeri » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:13 am

- a lot of swipes. i still think tinder is pretty weird but hey i'm getting coffee with a (hopefully) cute girl out it.

we set coffee for this saturday which feels a way off but she suggested the weekend and i'm fine with that because of business and life. but this period in between feels weird, should we keep chatting until saturday or just wait until we meet up in person (only contacting to confirm like a day before). i'm so shit at dating i have no idea how any of this works.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby bels » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:26 am

My view is ignore her entirely till the night before then text to see if it's still on.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby stappard_ » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:31 am

Mine is to maintain whatever conversation you're presumably having but no more than like 1-2 messages a day.

I know people who have crazy in depth conversations before they even go on a first date which just seems like you're using up all the good chat

stappard_

Postby Blastoise » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:36 am

Keep it casual. Maybe show that you're interested but don't force conversation.

Blastoise

Postby silvaeri » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:41 am

Okay, thanks guys! The conversation ended with us each saying we were excited to meet and talk in person so I guess that's a good place for a conversation to sort of end.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby freddy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:45 pm

I found out that not necessarily retarded per se but I have thought disorder that explains my retard attributes, tendencies, and "speech"(lol how2 online doe). I'm not sure how I feel about the future though when mental clarity unfolds because I kind of like being "retarded".

WHAT IF I CAN"T BE RETARDED ANYMORE?? :S

freddy

Postby yoyobeat » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:46 pm

I met this girl on the street the other day and got her number, said we should get coffee sometime, and she seemed really cool.

Go to text her today and I have only her first name saved but no number and no knowledge of school or other fb network.... -_______-

yoyobeat

Postby Thomnd » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:04 am

Parents listed my childhood home :T

Don't like thinking of a time when I won't be able to read in the garden. Might do something sappy and grow a clipping from the cherry tree in the backyard.

Thomnd

Postby chan0 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:10 am

Moving to a new town soon (Watford), really worried about meeting new people. Found a room in a house share with five others so hopefully they will be okay but idk...

chan0

Postby bels » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:17 am

Heard Watford is banging, C.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby starfox64 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:18 am

Jay Demerit used to play for Watford

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby Stingray Sam » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:05 pm

I really want to go to a Will Oldham concert tonight that i just found out about but none of my friends are available. I want to go alone but it's so intimidating :???:

Stingray Sam

Postby freddy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:42 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_disorder

describes my eccentricity and "freddyness" doesn't it? :woop:

freddy

Postby Stingray Sam » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:49 pm

update: Got tickets I'm going to my first concert alone =]

Stingray Sam

Postby silvaeri » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:31 pm

So since I'm shit at dating I'm asking the advice of the internet. Tinder girl who I was supposed to get coffee with tomorrow had "forgotten that she had to see her family tomorrow" and offered to reschedule for sometime this coming week? Does this mean she doesn't want to get coffee or am I over thinking it? It seemed like we had a good conversation going prior and while I hate to cite smileys as anything there was a good amount of ;) and (smiling) on her end.

Fuck I'm too awkward for this type of thing, I just pretend to be cool.

I responded back that I was fine with grabbing coffee sometime this week.

I'm sort of drunk right now and probably ramblin' and worrying over nothing.

Thanks C-T

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby AmericanPie » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:57 pm

Don't know if I just got dumped, or I broke up with someone, or we just decided to stop seeing each other. I don't really know what I'm feeling right now.

I'll be in the drunk thread later.

AmericanPie

Postby Stingray Sam » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:28 am

God that concert was awesome though i had to be the youngest person there. First it started out with this old dude who did covers of country folk stuff that was okay, pretty boring tbh. Then Bonnie Prince Billy came out and his voice is just amazing and his lyrics are so amazingly original. I had a great time and am very glad i went =]

Stingray Sam

Postby arcticsound » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:23 pm

my life has gotten really fucking weird in the last month and I'm surprised at how well I'm handling it but also very worried that I'm going to breakdown soon :/

arcticsound

Postby Vaeltaja » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Wanna redneck? I'll do him an egg. NO SYMPY!
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Vaeltaja

PreviousNext

Return to Care