[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Feelings

Feelings

Off topic

Re: feeltalk thread

Postby can- » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:17 pm

if anyone wants to make a thread on The New Look in the tags section, I wouldn't be mad at them

can-

Postby hooplah » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:21 pm

hooplah

Postby deadkitty » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:32 pm

deadkitty

Postby bels » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:52 am

bels
Yung Winona

Postby hooplah » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:51 pm

i'm bored at work and no one is posting

also i have no friends defined

i just ate a ton of grapes

hooplah

Postby sknss » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:55 pm

what is your opinion on microwaving eggs hooplah

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby freddy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:03 pm

first time in like 2 months I've took publix transport before noon – feels weird as fuck

what's also more weird is gettin' scoop up by car and being dropped in the town then hitting up places, it feels like i time traveled especially when you are used to grinding it out on the train

also, forgot to bring my glasses out again :/

feeling better after a cold/headache bc i took a massive dump not too long ago – fucking a i need to find a new non-pediatric doc and get a flu shot

Lol i need to print my appeal letter that I wrote 5 months ago because I missed my first new doc appointment last year

its 80F and my fit is so lounge-y and PJ comfy

i'm too lazy to move and meet up my friend

i need a quick nap

freddy

Postby hooplah » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm

hooplah

Postby freddy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:08 pm

u guys can get this shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yZOJW8ph8U but it sucks ass ie. gets messy

freddy

Postby sknss » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:21 pm

i tried it the other day and it came out to be better than expected. scramble the eggs in a cup, add saltnpeppa, put in the microwave on high for 20sec with the lid on. some people think it's gross tho.
i think i was 18 when i first used a microwave for myself lol

thanks for the recipe freddy

sknss

Postby germinal » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:29 pm

eggs are noble foodstuffs and deserve better treatment than the microwave

c-t moves too fast for me these days

germinal
Garminlad

Postby sknss » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:32 pm

?
nothing happened

sknss

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:15 pm

hooplah what does "no friends defined" mean?

UnwashedMolasses

Postby hooplah » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:36 pm

no one has friended me on this forum

so on my friends page it says "no friends defined" :(

hooplah

Postby can- » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:52 pm

my sister microwaves eggs, pretty nasty.

when it's me i prefer to fry up some bacon and then fry the eggs in the fat. or poach a bitch when i'm feeling fancy

can-

Postby hooplah » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:55 pm

i have a container of bacon fat but i always forget to use it. how much do you use if it's pre-stored from previous cooks? is it pretty much volume analogous to butter?

hooplah

Postby sknss » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:08 pm

like a teaspoon. i use goose fat when it's available and it's fucking amazing

sknss

Postby odradek » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:50 pm

eggs in the microwave when you're in a hurry is great. one egg, 20 seconds, add cheese, 15 seconds, put on toast, egg sandwich in like, a minute and a half. done.

of course they taste better done in a pan but i'm a busy man.

odradek

Postby can- » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:17 pm

can-

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:12 pm

I got one of those 'door gym' things from a charity shop and I can now do 2 pullups.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby RycePooding » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Pull ups are all you need.

RycePooding

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:21 pm

I'm going for 3 tomorrow. I've had it 2 weeks.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby charybdis » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:18 pm

There is a Kappa Alpha Theta bag sitting in the bottom of my closet and I have no idea how it got there.

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Postby ramseames » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Are you a Greek dwindles?

ramseames

Postby charybdis » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:15 am

No, which is why this is so weird.

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Postby hmwut » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:23 am

microwaved eggs are good. light and fluffy, perfect for ramen. without a lid you run the risk of them exploding all over the microwave though

hmwut

Postby starfox64 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:16 am

dunno what to do with my life at this point (not that i have known since i was 18). i have been living in korea for around 2.5 years and i think it's been a really cool cultural experience, but i think that i should move back to the usa. i have only like two friends here now and i feel like i have to get out before my social skills completely erode. my brother is staying with me right now and we got in a bunch of fights the first few days he was here. part of that is stress and jetlag and re-acclimating to being around each other all the time after not having seen each other for like 5-6 months, as well as 20+ years of neuroses, but also i spend so much time alone that it was really hard for me to get back into hanging around the same person all the time and not just being able to do whatever i want. the only issue is that my job is doing some kind of interesting stuff that i feel would be beneficial for me to stay up on, in the long run, as i'd be learning a bunch of new skills, so i was thinking of sticking around for another six months (which honestly doesn't sound like that long), but i'm also kind of afraid that i'll go crazy in that time. i also have no idea what i would do were i to move back. i have a few possible openings, but no clear plan or idea what kind of job i'd actually like doing. this is further complicated by the fact that the longer i spend here the harder i think it'll be for me to reintegrate into the workforce.

also i was at a bar the other day and i was thinking about how my standards for girls are probably way too high because there weren't any there that i was really interested in even talking to. and that's weird because the only girl i have ever really loved was pretty far from being a 10 in the looks department. a friend of mine recently remarked that he thinks i never really got over her, which might be true but would make me kind of sad if it were, as we broke up like five years ago.

relevant:

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby thomaspaine » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:21 am

That mid-20s existential crisis. The only person I know who's cured it had kids and doesn't have time to worry about that kind of stuff.

thomaspaine

Postby ramseames » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:25 am

Only thing I can think of is maybe booking a ticket home for some random day 6 months from now, because then that gives you a set timeline so if you're feeling shitty about still being there it's easy to go "just another 16 weeks left" or whatever instead of it being up in the air.

You've said you were teaching English, but what is your degree actually in?

ramseames

Postby starfox64 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:55 am

i studied history. my current job, though, is working at a edtech startup, and the stuff i am starting to work on is actual development (coding, etc.) that i feel will pay dividends later on. i can do some rudimentary stuff, but it'd be nice to get some better experience with that before moving on.

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

PreviousNext

Return to Care