[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Feelings

Feelings

Off topic

Re: feeltalk thread

Postby iffe » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:15 am

going to a really cool student party/event thing today and i really don't feel like going. i just want to put on wool socks and look at photos on the internet

iffe

Postby sknss » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:15 am

show up in your pajamas

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby can- » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:33 am

kanye gets it

won't post all 5 but theyre worth watching. jimmy kimmel's a shtup

can-

Postby sensodyne » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:17 pm

prefer his zane interview in which he basically says the same shit.

sensodyne

Postby can- » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:21 pm

I don't think I watched that whole thing. he felt a touch less manic with kimmel and I have so much respect for someone who can speak off the dome like that, and mostly coherently too boot. felt very genuine

can-

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Just wanted to say that user 'DumIdiot' messaged me yesterday and apologised for the 'dumb stupid fashion' post. He said it was just really bad wording on his part and he was sorry. I explained that yeah, it was probably bad wording but also a little hypersensitivity on my part because I've been getting some hate on reddit (both in public and private) recently.

So, yeah. I guess he could have just vanished and made a new account or whatever but he said sorry so he's not a bad person I guess.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby RycePooding » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:45 pm

What's up with that? Just saw some guy on reddit saying some mean stuff about you, I guess cause its anonymous is 'okay'? Guess the best thing to do is ignore it.

RycePooding

Postby ramdomthought » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:47 pm

bobbin you're my favorite poster after sknss (because of that french designer thread thing and also bless thread). fuck them never change

ramdomthought

Postby JonjoShelvey » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:50 pm

JonjoShelvey

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Yeah, and thanks for the backup. I don't know, but I'm guessing it might be one person making several accounts, but whoever it is/they are really don't like the way I dress.

In all honesty, I don't care, but it's not like I love the attention. If it's on a fit pic or something I don't mind but when its just random attacks it kind of gets in the way.

They don't really understand, which is fine, but in turn I really cant understand the effort people can put into being mean.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby teck » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:23 pm

we should start a hater thread. whats the worst hate you've ever gotten. lets laugh and cry together

teck

Postby sknss » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:26 pm

let's not celebrate negative thinking

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:30 pm

"If I saw you on the street I would beat the shit out of you and"

... I asked what the 'and' was for but s/he didn't reply for days then deleted. The suspense was killing me, and now I'll never know.

Edit: but sknss is right.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby odradek » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:44 pm

i would say kanye does NOT get it, which is not to say he's not honest or heartfelt or dedicated (it's very evident in that last video), but he wants his cake and and wants to eat it, too. i'm gonna focus on the fashion thing and not the general thrust, but he talks about the glass ceiling he's hit and it seems like he thinks that because he got there with music he should start there with clothes. he talks about quality and how nobody will work for a rapper or whatever. motherfucker, do it yourself. start from the fucking bottom if you're so passionate about this. we talk about micro-designers who have tiny lines and are blips on the radar because they've figured out what distribution systems are available to them, how they can get things manufactured, how they can pattern things, what details they want and their customers want and they've carved a niche out for themselves. how can he think he deserves respect if he thinks he can start a line, do work without actually doing any work? why should they listen to him over hundreds/thousands of creatives coming out of the woodwork who are clawing their way around because that's what they want to do?

odradek

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:07 pm

in '10 he came to London and picked up a copy of a magazine I worked for and apparently loved one of our shoots so much he pinned it all over his bedroom wall. He invited the girl who styled the shoot out and while I didn't meet him, she said he was really enthusiastic in a childlike way about fashion.

I think we can all be like that sometimes, I mean, I know I am about stuff, and I feel like he might be slowly refining his craft when it comes to fashion. Sadly, I'm not sure he can ever really have a pure aesthetic/idea because he's surrounded by yes men in a distorted reality.

But damn if he hasn't brought fashion to the people again. He's a real trendsetter.

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby hooplah » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:15 pm

i really worship at the altar of kanye

i wholeheartedly agree with what you said about his "childlike" enthusiasm; kanye isn't really someone who will half-ass things. it seems like he has a bit of a tendency to fixate/kind of an obsessive personality. when he wants something, he WANTS it, when he likes something, he LOVES it.

i really respect his bravado, his integrity towards himself as an artist, and his (at times naive) fearlessness in voicing his opinion. he's a polarizing dude, but i love him.

his fashion line was shit though. one of my life goals is to work with him and help him with clothes.

hooplah

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Do you design hooplah?

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby hooplah » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:54 pm

no but i wish i did and i think i could help him... i mean really his clothes couldn't have been much worse haha :(

hooplah

Postby ramdomthought » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Hooplah I neg you out of love

ramdomthought

Postby sensodyne » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:10 pm

im kinda happy whatever happened between him and hedi actually happened, he said alot of it was fuel for yeezus, and yeezus is great.

sensodyne

Postby purkinje » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Finished my common app essay today, which is a big weight off my shoulders. Applying to a bunch of nursing schools in New England which is daunting. Life is going really well right now and I'm really happy with pretty much everything.

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:16 am

germ i try to love and you neg my non-hate

i forgive me

ramdomthought

Postby freddy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:19 am

fuck kanye yeezy shit today, give me 2003-2007/8 hip-hop/rap anytime

freddy

Postby hooplah » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:31 pm

at 9:36AM, this just guaranteed that the rest of my day is going to be amazing

edit: actually i'll tag on something that is making me angry

i moved into a new apartment that advertised wifi included. turns out it's so slow i can barely use gmail. hulu and pandora are spotty at best. so now i'm going to have to install internet myself and pay monthly for that, when i had originally budgeted internet as included in the rent. i'm sad.

hooplah

Postby freddy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:59 pm

can you bitch about shitty wifi, and that it's not usable and u want an adjustment/exempted from your lease, and you will take them to small claims court/reneg the lease if anything. youre good at bitching right? don't lie u kno u are

freddy

Postby hooplah » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:02 pm

i'm actually extremely non confrontational so i just let everything slide. i'd rather inconvenience myself/pay money than cause a ruckus, always. it sucks sometimes.

hooplah

Postby thomaspaine » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:18 pm

god damn dutch.

thomaspaine

Postby freddy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:40 pm

I'm basically that dutch guy at 183cm height but with like a 30" waist no joke and a tad broader refined/shoulders. Tpain you mad? lol

freddy

Postby Syeknom » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:24 am

I'm going to Antwerp today but also hopefully popping up to Roosendaal across the border in the Netherlands. As soon as you get across the border it's amazing how suddenly one is dwarfed by everybody there. Their accent when speaking Dutch is really something too.

Syeknom

Postby thomaspaine » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:48 am

thomaspaine

PreviousNext

Return to Care