[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Feelings

Feelings

Off topic

Re: feeltalk thread

Postby Ques » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:07 pm

whenever i find myself doing that i down a cup of coffee and change locations

Ques

Postby inherently » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:16 pm

-block the websites using an extension like Stayfocusd.

-don't work in the same place that you browse the internet.

-try the Pomodoro method? work for 15 minutes, then take a 5 minute break.

inherently

Postby vgtbls » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:38 pm

With the Leelah Alcorn story everywhere, I want to extend a hug to every person who has to deal with identity issues of all kinds. The world can seem pretty devoid of true compassion, and nobody deserves to die because they feel alone. I don't want to go on for too long because I think anyone with moral character agrees with me. Be good to yourself and to each other.

vgtbls

Postby mahi-mahi » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:15 pm

How do I draw fractals?

mahi-mahi

Postby mahi-mahi » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:45 pm

I feel like I'm the disappointment in everything I do

mahi-mahi

Postby x19a » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:33 am

I just want to say 2015 is going to be my year and I hope you all feel the same way. GOT A JOB and going to GRADUATE from college program.

x19a

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:31 pm

======v=v===v=v==

IsaiahSchafer

Postby arcticsound » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:23 pm

arcticsound

Postby BobbyZamora » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:06 am

Having a disorder that makes it hard for you to connect with and open up to people makes it incredibly difficult to actually get help for said disorder.

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby freddy » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:45 am

My grandma almost burned the place down with me last night. I was busy on OKCupid/Tinder/texting and she fell asleep. The neighbors and the fire department came. 'Twas embarrassing for the both of us.

freddy

Postby BobbyZamora » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:06 am

avoidant personality disorder

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby can- » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:04 am

what u gonna do about it

can-

Postby silvaeri » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:22 pm

this is probably really dumb but i just need to get it down somewhere.

i think i read too much into small (and likely) inconsequential actions/stuff and then i end up feeling shitty or confused over them.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby Stingray Sam » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:52 am

Just moved into my dorm a couple nights ago and man this is a huge change but i'm really enjoying it. Also if any of you are ever in seattle hmu

Also it's hard to be baller when you have so little closet space :sweg:

Stingray Sam

Postby momjeans » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:24 am

one of my friends just overdosed and passed away earlier this evening. i feel like i never really knew him as well as i could have, but he was one of the most generous and well intentioned people i've known. i still dont even know how to process this but fuck

momjeans

Postby silvaeri » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:24 am

I need some advice I think.

So I find out my ex just has had a whole lot of sucky shit happen to her recently (girl she knew from hs just died of cancer, among other things) from some posts on her various social media accounts. And I want to offer her support and stuff because I still consider her a friend, but right around this same time (within the last few days) she has unfollowed me on most social media platforms (we'd still post stupid shit and jokes to each other, just generally being friends n shit). And I'm not sure if this means like she doesn't want to taKk/associate with me or whatever. And like I said I want to offer support cause I care about her as a good friend but i don't want it to be like weird. Idk. We haven't talked alto recently. Shit just feels weird and I hate to see that she's hurting.

Someone please tell me I'm being dumb

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby mahi-mahi » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:11 am

My grandpa passed away last night. I wasn't close to him but it's absolutely heart wrenching to watch my mom beat herself up over it. What Can I even say to her anymore?

mahi-mahi

Postby KLF » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:43 am

feel like barfing and got a headache B)

KLF

Postby frogosaurus » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:50 pm

How do I be more positive towards others in life and less of a cynical, sarcastic ass?

frogosaurus

Postby freddy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:02 pm

To the white girl with the fresh af1s in a black girls body at the grocery market where we were glancing at each other everytime we crossed by, it's my fault for not chatting you up the other night. I was symptomatic and stuck in my head. I hope that gourmet ice cream in the frozen food isle you were contemplating eventually worked out.

freddy

Postby zayg » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:07 pm

no good reason for it to be happening, but i've been missing my prior relationship the past few days

:-|

zayg

Postby dzogchen » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:35 pm

dzogchen

Postby bels » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:46 am

Anyone have any hot tips on picking a therapist by browsing online directories of therapists.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby freddy » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:00 am

Bela for a Brit I would expected you to have used the correct punctuation mark :S

freddy

Postby freddy » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:09 am

Bela stop playing grl, you know you fucked up

freddy

Postby Soruk » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:31 am

Why did pleb change to chief whip when I wrote it in the "your style 3 words" thread?

you can call me david
Soruk

Postby Soruk » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:35 am

lol, P L E B is what changed..

you can call me david
Soruk

Postby dzogchen » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:28 pm

I'm slowly becoming insane here. this might seem a banal problem but my neighbour's hot water tank or whatever makes this constant trembling noise for hours on end. I've already dropped a note into his mailbox and he came over to talk the very next day, superfriendly guy. I told him not to worry too much, only to maybe look into it in the off chance that it's a simple fix or something. i don't want him to change any habits or stop heating is apartment obviously. This has been a week or two ago and it's still there. Opening my window helps but well that's not a long term solution. Maybe I'm super sensitive.

dzogchen

Postby mahi-mahi » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:11 pm

you have a good soul
you taught me a lot and I always look forward to your posts
you're a great flintstone to me
you taught me how to be cool

mahi-mahi

Postby raags » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:15 pm

I AM GRUMPY

raags