[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Feelings

Feelings

Off topic

Re: feeltalk thread

Postby can- » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:46 pm

chin up and face your destiny grasshopper! only person with the power to make you happy is you

can-

Postby BobbyZamora » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:59 pm

none of my pants fit properly

my feet hurt

Last edited by BobbyZamora on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B)
BobbyZamora

Postby ramseames » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:09 am

Dude you need to leave that town

ramseames

Postby arcticsound » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:40 am

just moved for the fifth time this year (last 12 months that is) and probs gonna have to move again in september. being an adult is weird

arcticsound

Postby lostie » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:08 am

- it gets better

i haven't been on c-t in almost a year; re-reading some of the posts i made last summer made me realize that i was actually really fucking depressed.
hitting rock bottom just means that the path only goes up from here. what helped me wasn't finding motivation to continue work but doing it anyway. having a goal, even if it's just "get out of here," can be enough to create the momentum you need.
i'm not saying you'll need a year, but i hope one day you'll wake up and find yourself in a better place

lmk if you need someone to talk to! (and anyone else tbh i missed u guys)

lostie

Postby dull » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:56 pm

im in kinda a bad spot right now. ive been with the same group of friends for the past 4 years of highschool, and recently i realized how much our friendships have gone to shit. to make a long story short, one of my "bestfriends" started fucking with my ex girlfriend not even a week after we broke up. they are dating now and all i hear is about how they are "in love". ive refused to talk to him as thats not something a real friend would do. so last night, another one of my "friends" asked if i wanted to hang out, i said sure why not. as i got into the car i realized that someone else was driving his car, it was the fucker that took my girlfriend. i tried to get out of the car but he just slammed the gas. i was basically kidnapped by someone who i used to trust with every ounce of my being. at that moment i realized how toxic these people had become. so the advice im looking for is, should i stay with these people? that continue to backstab me and degrade me, or should i just go off on my own and try to find new friends? its really scary to think about being completely on my own as i really only have 1 or 2 REAL friends left anymore. anyway, thanks for reading my angry words.

dull

Postby ramseames » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:47 pm

ramseames

Postby schiaparelli » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:56 pm

I love everyone today

schiaparelli

Postby zayg » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:51 pm

i hate everyone everyday

zayg

Postby RomanEmpire » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:10 pm

College is going really well so far, I'm really enjoying it

RomanEmpire

Postby thephfactor » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:15 pm

thephfactor

Postby brlmski » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:17 pm

cleaning my apartment and packing getting ready to move and stumbled upon some letters from one of my exes that i kept but probably shouldn't have and i don't want to do anything for the rest of the day now.

brlmski

Postby thephfactor » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:13 pm

what's new in the forecast today folks?

+knowledge this house will kill me/is at least incredibly damaging to my mental health is up
-hope that i'll be able to leave soon is down

thephfactor

Postby iralanwitnuk » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:48 pm

My only uncle on my dad's side died about a week ago and they did the death ceremony yesterday and I feel so neutral and pretty unaffected about it all because we weren't really that close but I feel guilty for not really caring (I know that sounds bad sorry) because he's the only uncle I had and he was pretty young when he died (66).

"Let's all buy Birkenstocks and go hug some trees"
iralanwitnuk

Postby chilljin » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:39 pm

i am feeling very happy to have this community back and thats me talking not the (legal) haze

chilljin

Postby errantposture » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:16 am

I feel like my girlfriend doesn't actually like me very much and I don't have any other friends in college, so I'm terrified we'll break up and I'll end up wasting away in my dorm same as Freshman year. :(

everything is getting better but everything could be a lot better
errantposture

Postby bels » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:34 am

You can get a new girlfriend. Trust me.

T R U S T M E.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby arcticsound » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:57 am

this #worldsuicidepreventionday thing hit me pretty hard today and I'm not usually one to get emotional over hashtags. love yourselves, everybody (love) :heck:

arcticsound

Postby WussWayne » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:35 am

I'm too chilled out to care about anything. All I do is listen to chill music all day

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby JonjoShelvey » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:35 am

I'm quickly careening to my darkest, and I've been institutionalized twice. I quit pain pills like a week ago cause it masked my emotions but fuck being in pain is shit.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I can't keep getting put in the mental hospital. I'm in therapy, on new medicine, and the previous toxicity in my house is gone but I feel worse than I ever have. I can't keep living like this.

Being addicted to opiates seems like a better path than this. I'm gonna call my mom and cry over the phone a lot.

JonjoShelvey

Postby errantposture » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:25 pm

My girlfriend and I broke up, I'm slightly disappointed but I called it only four posts ago so I'm also a little proud about that

*edit jk i'm super sad about it, i was going to apologize for being mopey but that's like 80% of this thread's purpose so I'm glad ct's summer break ended when it did (love)

everything is getting better but everything could be a lot better
errantposture

Postby Cowboy » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Can't stop crying

Cowboy

Postby charybdis » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:33 pm

I buried my face in my cousin's cat and it was extremely wonderful but now there are small cat hairs stuck in my hair.

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Postby okayfruit » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:49 am

The past few weeks have been especially difficult for me. My anxiety's been worsening, and it's pretty hard not to feel sad on a fairly regular basis. While it's not entirely new for me and I've usually been able to somewhat force myself out of it, it's difficult since I hate opening up to people and it's becoming incredibly exhausting putting on a happy face with my family and friends. I guess it's a step forward that I'm openly admitting it though.

okayfruit

Re: Feelings

Postby BobbyZamora » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:28 pm

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby can- » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:25 am

i've been sick since thursday THIS IS THE WORST!! my fever's gone and my throat's getting better but my ear canals feel like what a frat house looks like the morning after and i have this foul foul sick breath

can-

Postby Ques » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:07 am

i've had diarrhea daily for one week now #china

Ques

Postby Morlin » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:23 pm

saw a qt who looked like a nerdy maggie cheung at a film screening and she left before i could attempt to say hi :(( pray for me ct

I think that it is not. Cowichan, etc., If you prefer a thick knit, how about you? It is cool there is atmosphere!
Morlin

Postby harmsalmon » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:34 pm

catching mad feelings for this girl I see around sometimes but barely know and will probably never approach
how 2 college

harmsalmon

Postby bird.in.flight » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:05 am

spent the last ~6 hours drinking tinnies with two mates and cooking and listning to hip hop
and now i'm back home and listening to larry heard
life is good

bird.in.flight

PreviousNext

Return to Care