[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - ROLLCALL: nyc snow days meetup

ROLLCALL: nyc snow days meetup

Off topic

ROLLCALL: nyc snow days meetup

Postby norman » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:14 pm

just doin a lil check if there would be interest in a meetup in new york some time in the future, this is just a loose idea, maybe hit nepenthes and dsmny, not sure if atelier is still around or even interests anybody,,, leave comments suggestions availabilities or any stories of care tags meetups in the past.

everything i post is a joke
norman

Re: ROLLCALL: nyc snow days meetup

Postby can- » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:20 pm

I live here, going to stores is not up my alley but down to meet and hang out sometime for coffee or a hang in the park or whatever =]

can-

Postby titkitten » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:47 pm

would be down to go to central park and make snowmen

titkitten

Postby mahi-mahi » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:29 pm

I could be in, depending on the days and if anyone has a couch free. I live in Richmond for school and would love to meet y’all

mahi-mahi

Postby norman » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:42 pm

seems like shopping is a no go which is good too because i dont have any money, i just thought maybe we could try on a bunch of clothes and then not buy them like the monsters we are. what about moma for a specific event? or any event in ny?

norman

Postby zevolution » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:59 pm

I am very interested in doin this... I want to eat at a diner with all of you and drink okay coffee : )

zevolution

Postby smiles » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:17 pm

no stores

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby rjbman » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:19 pm

hi i think im going to be in nyc around the new year

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby vice » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:19 pm

i'll be in new york the first week of december and basically wandering around most of the time. please hang.

vice

Postby norman » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:17 pm

@rjbman @vice I'd love to organize something but I'm not able to doing anything until after January 21st. Feel free to get something started though, we could always try for more than one meetup

norman

Postby vice » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:02 pm

Hmmmm, okay.

Does anybody want to hang sometime during the first week of December?

vice

Postby popcorn » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:09 pm

first week december good

popcorn

Postby zevolution » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:04 pm

that's right

yeah the first week of december!

zevolution

Postby zevolution » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:43 pm

the date is drawing closer does anyone have any ideas for the date or time or location or things to do

zevolution

Postby vice » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:02 am

i won't be available monday and tuesday (dec. 3rd and 4th) but i will be available/flexible for pretty much the whole day for this weekend and the rest of the week after.

i don't really have a plan or idea of anything specific to do, so i'll defer to the nyc residents but i'm also cool with not shopping. i imagine the activity will be very time of day dependent anyway

we should get a count of who is actually wanting to meet, so whoever is interested in meeting up in nyc next week, reply or rep and we can start a group PM (i think we can do those?)

vice

Postby zevolution » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:55 pm

zevolution

Return to Care