[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom thoughts

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:02 pm

Go here -

http://www.vogue.co.uk/

Press up up down down left right left right b a and keep pressing a.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby TheLouisVuittonPawn » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:20 pm

Got a hand written letter from barneys today. Does this mean I have a shopping problem

TheLouisVuittonPawn

Postby can- » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:58 pm

post the haul bitch

can-

Postby atom » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:35 pm

IIRC, wasn't there someone here who investigated bedding? I'm in the market for a nice pillow and some pillowcases/sheets.

atom

Postby bels » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 am

I'm in the market fora blanket actually.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby starfox64 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:30 am

The answer, as with all things, is bless

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby chilljin » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:24 pm

glandular fever sucks so hard :(

chilljin

Postby TheLouisVuittonPawn » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:39 pm

TheLouisVuittonPawn

Postby parastexis » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Does that Barney's stock anything good? Not sure how the co-ops are.

parastexis

Postby TheLouisVuittonPawn » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:48 pm

TheLouisVuittonPawn

Postby Stingray Sam » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:28 pm

sometimes i forget to poop (love)

Stingray Sam

Postby fechner » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:47 pm

Today I learned hickeys are very real and very noticeable

fechner

Postby rublev » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Does anyone have instagram? I got it a few weeks ago and have like 10 followers.

I only really got it to follow some dog schools in philly cos i love dogs and they post really cute pictures everyday.

rublev
Political Editor

Postby purkinje » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:11 am

Viruses skirting the line between living and non-living freaks me out the more I think about it. The fact that we're just big bags of chemical reactions is sort of comforting in the long run when dealing with the inevitability of death.

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby birdman caw » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:01 am

birdman caw

Postby bels » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:28 am

what about broken down into organs on the black market? #dirtyfuture

bels
Yung Winona

Postby eskdc » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:21 am

Damn, I love anime again. Discovering a lot of great series, and I'm finally now understanding the full capabilities of the medium. It's really refreshing seeing directors who realize that and really work those angles to convey mature themes (mature is in fully artistically realized, not necessarily just touching on sensitive topics)

eskdc

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:13 pm

There's a great quote that Alan Alda says on M*A*S*H about the human body being eighty-something cents of chemicals, and that's all they're worth without love. Lt. Col. Henry then says "My marriage is only worth (~)$1.78??"

/tangent

IsaiahSchafer

Postby FeministFatal » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:28 pm

This guy is just walking the perimeter of the student union building for the last half hour. At first I thought he was going somewhere until I felt a strange sense of deja vu when he walked past my table in the cafeteria (which is almost removed from the rest of the building) for the 4th time.
He's wearing slightly wide leg jeans with fake fades on the thighs, yellowish-tan super square-toed (really wet too) loafers on too large feet with lots of designs (there is a word but I don't know it) on them, one of those really tinyily checkered dress shirts with the short sleeves, NO BELT, a black blazer, and a awkwardly perfect orange beard that's shaved squarish but too long. He's carrying a really small (SQUARE not rectangular) soft leather briefcase which looks empty and flaccid. As he passes he keeps his head awkwardly high and snaps his fingers (nails bitten) as he passes my table. Perhaps 27 years old.

I am detailing this so that when my body is found there will be a good starting point for the investigation. As I'm writing this he passed again (in the opposite direction) and looked back at my screen....I would profile him as someone who recently decided he knows about fashion and his riding to proto-sociopathy on his new illusion of power and desire.

FeministFatal

Postby kyung » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:45 pm

he's obviously waiting for you to take his picture to add to your fancy style blog

~sprezz~

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby L_Dawg » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:16 pm

a friend just linked me to the oddest article.

http://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/news ... -1-5060515

L_Dawg

Postby sparkyoriental » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:23 pm

is anybody else weird about taking photos? as in, when someone or you are taking a photo of yourself, do you feel weird "posing" in a manner that is atractive?

generally people want to look as good as possible in photos, right? so they'll pose in a way that is flattering. i feel weird about taking photos with the mentality of looking as attractive as possible. i much prefer candid photos - that's the point, right? to capture a moment. it also annoys me (this is pretty unreasonable to be fair) when people delete or dislike "unflattering" photographs for the reason that they are unflattering...that camera took a picture and that was you at some point in time! the camera doesn't lie! the idea of only having physical memories of me looking as good as possible is also unappealing, like yeah, I have a double chin sometimes!

sparkyoriental

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:26 pm

I've never taken a flattering photo of myself and I've "ruined" 999 out of 1000 photos taken of me. That's not an exaggeration, my family takes thousands of photos while we're on vacation and I'm captured making a reasonable face in very few. Basically I'm the exact same way, the only photos of myself where I look in the photo the way I look in life are when they're completely candid.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby fuxwitit » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:38 pm

that's why yearbook and senior photos were terrible for me, it's so impossible for me to smile comfortably when i know a photo is being taken. i've practiced in front of a mirror countless times, but i haven't gotten to the point where i don't feel weird standing in front of a camera. i think part of it comes down to being insecure about how i look though

young dumb mothafucka
fuxwitit

Postby rjbman » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:31 am

I somehow manage to blink in about 50% of pictures, it's the bane of my family.

I almost always think that I look better in person/in a mirror than in pictures. I don't know if it's something like sounding worse in a recording of your voice or what, but it bugs me. Not a lot, but just some.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby sensodyne » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:37 am

Plates suck, a proper bowl can be used in about 90% of situations a plate is needed. Dont have to deal with that pushing food aorund getting nowhere inveitbly having to bvring the plate to your face and shoveling eveyrhintg into the abyss like a neaderthal

sensodyne

Postby dzogchen » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:53 am

dzogchen

Postby lostie » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:00 am

errr i've always been really camerashy (especially in high school).. it took me a long time to figure out how to make a normal face for pictures, because usually i just end up pulling a derp face as a default.

on that note, i've never really figured out how to ask people to take a picture with me even if i want a picture. :\

lostie

Postby balloons » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:16 am

physically cannot make myself smile with teeth, I just have no idea how

I always closed-mouth smile, it's all I can do, and yearbook photographers give me shit for it every year

edit: back in the day, when they'd tell me to smile bigger, I'd just get all pissy and scowl and they'd be forced to take the picture anyway

see

2nd grade was my angsty year

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:45 am

i hate waking up grumpy for no apparent reason

ramdomthought

PreviousNext

Return to Care