[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom thoughts

Postby kyung » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:34 pm

is the goal to keep at a perpetual 99 rep

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby CleanThug » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:28 am

I will neg every last one of you

(for the time being)

CleanThug

Postby nevergreen » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:10 am

ok so on tuesday night this girl scammed me out of $110 for two tickets to a concert that went on tonight. i wrote down her license plate and car model and shit cause i’m not a dumbass but i couldn’t go to the cops unless i had a report from the venue saying they were fake. i was p sure they were fake so i didn’t wanna sell them to anyone without them knowing the situation, but i put an ad on craigslist yesterday for people to contact me about buying the tickets.

10 minutes ago someone contacted me saying i sold them fake tickets. well obviously i didn’t but a light bulb clicked in my head and i’m like wait hello duh. turns out it’s the same girl and the tickets WERE fake. the venue took the fake tickets but this person is gonna call them to see about a report on them and FUCK dude like i’m probably gonna stop by the police station tomorrow on my way to work bc i’m not someone to be fucked with like i’m so fucking determined to get this girl in trouble it’s not even funny.

nevergreen

Postby maj » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:26 am

<> I also had a chip butty and they gave no instructions so i ate the chips with ketchup then the bread

maj

Postby yourdad » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:45 am

i didn't even know what a chip butty was until 2 minutes ago. now i want to stuff my face with them

yourdad

Postby maj » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:51 am

it's the finest delicacy known to man, the perfect combination of carbs, hydrogenated fats and salt.

maj

Postby JonjoShelvey » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:09 am

ramdom is ur name really joe cuz so is mine

JonjoShelvey

Postby prawnzee » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:00 pm

prawnzee

Postby sparkyoriental » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:15 pm

i've been drinking too much...like this in itself isn't a problem but I've just been going out a lot more than usual.

I had a terrible day on Tuesday and drank three beers in the shower. it was actually excellent, highly recommend cold beers and hot showers

how often do you go out to bars/clubs or drink with friends? drink alone?

sparkyoriental

Postby exprof » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:16 pm

Currently on my way to the cabane à sucre :3 so excited to gorge myself on pea soup and maple everything. I've been dying to go to the one but it's always booked by the time that I remember it's sugar shack season... :<

exprof

Postby freddy » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:18 am

Holy shit. Reading sparky's post, I just had this lightbulb thought:

has anyone vape'd in the shower?? idk if this would be the most dumbest shit because its a e-cig and battery operated or it would it the most awesomest thing to do whilst in the shower

freddy

Postby deadkitty » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:26 am

i think taking anything electronic into the shower is a dumb idea

deadkitty

Postby sparkyoriental » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:39 pm

studying for the gre is painfully boring

anybody been to a strip club before? I'm going with friends on Sunday for 5 dollar lap dances...I'm not sure what to expect tbh.

i've made my schedule for next semester.....4 400 level computer science classes, 1 400 level math class + thesis + 15 hr/week development job BLAHHHH how does everyone manage their time????? my time management skills suck.

sparkyoriental

Postby RycePooding » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:59 pm

strip clubs are really really sad places

RycePooding

Postby ramseames » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:07 pm

fun on occasion but I wouldn't want to go more than once or twice a year. need to be quite drunk before you even get there.

ramseames

Postby freddy » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:51 pm

lyfe sux when u have a shitton of ear wax to clear out but u cannot for the love of god find your damn q-tips.

freddy

Postby RycePooding » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Got this text from Mippi. No idea what it means, but it's an update for you guys.

RycePooding

Postby kyung » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:36 pm

is a cool dude and I would buy him things but not beer because I'm not old enough but it's the thought that counts I guess

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby wiggly--woo » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:01 pm

i keep finding slugs in my bedroom. those slimey bastards are really fucking difficult to lift off the floor.

there's a gap in the floor where the radiator pipes goes into the ground. gonna go sprinkle some salt down there.

wiggly--woo

Postby ramdomthought » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:05 pm

cook them to show superiority

ramdomthought

Postby bueno » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:06 pm

Making slow progress with my driving lessons and it's frustrating. Had 14 lessons (each lasts one hour) so far, and I'm still making the same simple mistakes over and over again. Grrr.

bueno

Postby Blastoise » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:35 am

Random snack thoughts: String cheese is weird. Pepper jack Cheez-Itz are the best not only flavor-wise but because you can eat them and browse the internet without getting that cheese residue stuff that the other flavors have on everything. Most brands of fruit snacks are too gummy, a thicker consistency is better. Home for the weekend and there's a lot of junk food at my parent's house. I feel gross.

Made dinner for my family though. Baked tilapia with a side of mushrooms and scallions sauteed with red pepper and sun dried tomato pesto. Turned out really well, for making it up on the spot.

Blastoise

Postby CleanThug » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:17 am

"wow you just dive in"

"you know, after age 12, I just started going for it"

CleanThug

Postby nevergreen » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:48 am

dried pineapple is bomb

nevergreen

Postby exprof » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:20 am

Just got another 10cm of snow overnight o_o

When will spring come :(

exprof

Postby oucho » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:51 pm

cars look really gross, I think any location in the world would look a lot nicer if you took all the cars away

edit: stop giving me negative rep, fuck you

oucho

Postby prawnzee » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:50 pm

so I got drunk on friday and bought a snickers bar. it was a bit smaller than normal and some filling was missing etc. so I decided to write a complaint (lol @ drunk me)

the complaint was: About 50% of the product was missing, so the product was a lot lighter than usual. I'm disappointed, because I was hungry :( I still ate it. Here's a picture http://i.imgur.com/8cVbytS.jpg

got a reply today that said they are very sorry and going to send me a care package for my troubles

:sweg:

prawnzee

Postby g2x222 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:51 pm

I wanted to watch UConn play their Sweet 16 game on Friday night, but I scheduled dinner and a movie w/ and someone else (bro date). Instead, I watched the game on my phone from the restaurant and the theater (before the movie started).

I felt like a real sports guy

g2x222

Postby Stingray Sam » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:12 pm

the bot tricked me. I thought that it would actually be a post on new cord types and clicked the first link.

Stingray Sam

Postby Blastoise » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:49 am

"Hey are you going to bed pretty soon?"

Blastoise

PreviousNext

Return to Care