[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom thoughts

Postby Stingray Sam » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:14 am

trying to buy allen edmonds off of ebay is the most infuriating thing. I have come to the conclusion that bid snipers are immoral and aligned with the axis of evil

Stingray Sam

Postby exprof » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:04 pm

I'm wearing birkenstocks and there's still snow on the ground. Yay Canada!

exprof

Postby Bootz_Rex » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:15 pm

Had my first ever concert with my band last night. I was so nervous I thought I was going to have a heart attack. But we played and even though we fucked up a lot everyone loved our set. We were the opening band and we had the biggest turn out which is awesome but I felt really bad for the other two bands. They came all the way out from California and had a crowd of like 10 people. So i'll shamelessly plug them on here

http://spaceships.bandcamp.com/

spaceships, a really cool two piece band. They were really nice people if you live in the L.A. area and don't go to their shows, shame on you.

http://dtcvband.com/

Then DTCV was the headliner, people familiar with Guided by Voices probably know this band. They were super chill people too.

All around great night and I can't wait to have another show. :woop:

Bootz_Rex

Postby balloons » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:38 pm

wait, this is unreal, you know/played with spaceships?

that's wild, I've been trying to go to one of their concerts for a few months now (never worked out due to schedule conflicts / unavailability) because their whole motif is eerily similar to what I've been doing as well (retrofuturism inspired fuzzy rock)

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:12 am

really want to travel somewhere soon but having trouble deciding.

right now i have seattle/vancouver and fake canada as decently affordable (as in plane tickets from california won't be too expensive). would really like to go to the uk at one point but as of right now transcontinental flights are out of my budget :/

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby Syeknom » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:16 am

Go to south-east asia

Syeknom

Postby jrisk » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:18 am

feels good to have finally bought something and can now turn off the ebay saved search

jrisk

Postby JonjoShelvey » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:35 pm

clothes all over my fucking floor

JonjoShelvey

Postby RycePooding » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:08 pm

I'm going to Wakarusa.

Who's coming with me?

RycePooding

Postby eufemism » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:01 pm

For a second there I thought Raf was in my freshmen anatomy course

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby sensodyne » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Hooooooooly!

Just got back from Coachella/california. Easily up there for one of the best things ive done. Road tripped about 25 hours down from Canada. The music was sooooooo fucking good, the people so fucking awesome, the weather so fucking hot. I managed to see almost every artist i wanted, even if it meant separating and going alone (highly recommend)

Post trip depression setting in as a realize its all over and that real life does still exist, however i did snag tix to pemberton so if any folk are heading that way this summer let me know!

sensodyne

Postby arcticsound » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:51 pm

Aaron Carter is laying in my city next month and it's only $20 and I'm seriously thinking of going :s

arcticsound

Postby seth83292 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:07 pm

There is a girl sitting near me in the library with literally just this image Image on her computer and I can't focus on my lab and I keep laughing

seth83292

Postby eufemism » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:05 am

for the first time this semester my roommates are throwing a party during the middle of the night and during finals week no less. i don't know whether i should be mad or happy i'm finally living the stereotypical college life

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby eufemism » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:06 am

and the music they're playing is terrible. it's that typical top 40 music you hear all the time

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby eufemism » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:16 am

lmao yeezy came on and they skipped it to get to a katy perry song. i don't think i'm gonna survive the night.

i'll report in tomorrow to see if i made it.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby sparkyoriental » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:55 pm

I'm moving to a new apt in July and I think I'm finally in a position where I can adopt an animal! I'm planning on adopting a cat or kitten. I've never had a pet in my life so I'm quite nervous. Any tips for first time cat owners? My primary reservation is that I'm quite busy and I'm not home too often. My schedule is something like 8-5 work/school and 7-11 library/other commitments. Obviously if I adopt a cat I'll be adjusting my schedule so I can spend more time with him/her.

Cat owners - how much time on average do you spend with your animal per day? How much attention does your cat need? Also, per month (bar any medical issues) how much $$ do you spend on your cat?

sparkyoriental

Postby arcticsound » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:31 pm

Not a current owner, but from what I remember about my childhood cats is that they're perfectly happy to fuck off to a dark corner in the cellar for %90 of their days as long as you feed them on time. They'll take attention if you have time, but otherwise they're pretty independent. You'll probably end up sharing your bed with it though.

Related, my friend just got a couple cats and I've been hanging out in her loft and playing with them a bunch lately. One is kind of older and is super chill cuz he only has three legs. He reminds me of Li'l Brudder :'''''''''( The other is a younger cat with super intense eyes who loves to lure me in with them and then scratch my face. They're great.

Better than when my other friends cat had kittens and his apartment was filled with like 7 cats who wanted to destroy everything and everyone.

arcticsound

Postby bhajz » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Can someone rec me good places to eat in NYC (staying in soho), preferably less than $25/person? I'll be there for a few days soon and wanna get some good food. Open to anything, but especially love Asian and Indian food.

bhajz

Postby eufemism » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:10 pm

starting a petition for hooplah to change her avatar to this

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby fun_yunchables » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:53 pm

driving slower than you: move out the way grandpa
driving faster than you: what an crazy asshole

-every california driver

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby eli7 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:40 am

Got a new tattoo last night, feeling especially smiley since I woke up to a blooming tree in my backyard. Springs coming

eli7

Postby RycePooding » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:02 pm

Took long enough :/

RycePooding

Postby starfox64 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:47 am

puked on my first day of work. off to a great start!

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby Blastoise » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:31 am

This weekend I was supposed to be writing/recording a song for a friend to use in a short film for a class he's in and doing homework, but I've done nothing but lay around, eat, and play Goat Simulator.

Blastoise

Postby wiggly--woo » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:12 pm

going out "for a quiet drink" always escalates to getting completely and utterly sloshed

wiggly--woo

Postby zayg » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:04 pm

deciding if you want to go for a run takes more effort than going for a run

zayg

Postby arcticsound » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:23 pm

I have to go to bed at, like, 11 tonight so I can wake up for work at 7. Pray for me.

arcticsound

Postby RycePooding » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:25 pm

the earlier i have to wake up the harder it is to go to sleep :(

RycePooding

Postby arcticsound » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:32 pm

lol, not condescending at all,

My last two jobs were all evening and night shifts. I Worked in a restaurant that was open 5pm-12am, then my last job was usually from 11pm-8am. It's been a while since I've been able to go to bed/wake up early and they just threw this shift at me yesterday so I don't have any time to adjust my sleep schedule.

Don't neg til u know :roll:

arcticsound

PreviousNext

Return to Care