[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom thoughts

Postby smiles » Tue May 06, 2014 9:04 am

got a job/assistant/internship thing with a pretty cool stylist! gonna meet him tomorrow to see whats what (hoping i'll be getting paid) and going to a shoot next week.

also I've been growing silkworms for Xu Bing and the exhibition will open this wednesday at Asia Society and the silkworms are doing great so that's also nice.

things seem to be going well, if busy.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby sknss » Tue May 06, 2014 9:07 am

Congrats on the job.

Can we see the worms?

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby JonjoShelvey » Tue May 06, 2014 9:13 am

what did you study smiles?

JonjoShelvey

Postby freddy » Wed May 07, 2014 8:08 am

my throat has been coarse/irritating/dry as fuck after vaping for the first time the other day. vaping is dumb but obv more healthier

freddy

Postby rjbman » Wed May 07, 2014 8:57 am

I think , , and all are starting to rival me in terms of pet snaps.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby chilljin » Wed May 07, 2014 9:41 am

TODAY IS ANNOYING

chilljin

Postby CMYK » Wed May 07, 2014 11:38 am

Got my ideal internship, with double the pay of last year. Real life here I come...

Product Management at a software company. It really seems like an awesome mix between managerial/business type stuff and design/problems solving skills.

CMYK

Postby stappard_ » Wed May 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Its not exactly synonymous with the hip and fashionable youth lifestyle we all so clearly lead but this is my zen place:

Does anyone else have a place or activity which will reliably smooth over the cracks of life

stappard_

Postby wiggly--woo » Wed May 07, 2014 6:51 pm

why oh why do i leave essays until the last minute? ive got 3000 words to write between now and the morning. i swear i'm a high functioning moron.

wiggly--woo

Postby bueno » Wed May 07, 2014 7:58 pm

Knee has been annoying me for a fortnight or so, getting it checked by doc tomorrow but hopefully nothing serious as I don't wanna shell out £20 for an appointment with the physiotherapist.

bueno

Postby bels » Thu May 08, 2014 4:21 am

Really want another female to post a fit so we get a 3 girl WAYWT combo bonus.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby bels » Thu May 08, 2014 7:51 am

:woop:

bels
Yung Winona

Postby JonjoShelvey » Thu May 08, 2014 4:19 pm

first hot day of the year and our ac breaks damn

ICE IN MY CUP IS MELTING FASTER THAN I CAN DRINK IT

JonjoShelvey

Postby Mippipopolous » Thu May 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Fact: randomly running into on campus is 100% guaranteed to improve your day.

Mippipopolous

Postby exprof » Thu May 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Ken Jennings on Jeopardy!

exprof

Postby eufemism » Thu May 08, 2014 8:58 pm

went out to eat and saw the cutest waitress i've ever seen, but i didn't even manage to get her name. either way, hitting on waitresses is pretty meh imo.

started my first full time job today. for my second day tomorrow i have to be at work by 5 am. big difference from getting up at 10 am for the past 2 weeks.

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby Blastoise » Thu May 08, 2014 10:45 pm

My cousin's younger brother (half brother, so I'm not related) went missing on his campus about a week ago and still hasn't been found. I don't know him at all but :l

Blastoise

Postby RycePooding » Thu May 08, 2014 11:20 pm

I wish I could rep rep comments.

RycePooding

Postby venilla » Fri May 09, 2014 12:31 am

passed the pre-screen interview for this internship at NASA! the lady who interviewed me told me she liked my handshake and my attitude. excited to see what's gonna happen next

venilla

Postby yourdad » Fri May 09, 2014 2:42 am

People on this train keep holding onto this little girl's bike for support, rather than the pole that is right next to her. Why would you think the bike that is being held up by an eight year old is more stable than the pole built into the train?

yourdad

Postby prawnzee » Fri May 09, 2014 2:52 am

oats, cottage cheese, banana
coffee, coconut oil

prawnzee

Postby JonjoShelvey » Fri May 09, 2014 4:23 am

alright so last year i worked as a web/advertising dude at a mid sized company

before I quit there were some temps hired and one was this old journalist dude who seemed creepy but never did anything to confirm it

well last week the owner of another company in the building walked into the shared bathroom and caught the dude jacking off in front of the mirror, mind you this is a 3 toilet 2 urinal bathroom so it's not like he was expecting privacy.

later my dad googled the dude and it turns out he was arrested for trying to kidnap a girl from a community college and then beating her in the face when she screamed and tried to get away, was caught peeping into girls stalls, and some other nasty shit. turns out the company didn't background check the temps so we had this recent violent felon walking around the building liable to beat and or steal some chick

shit's fucked man

JonjoShelvey

Postby zayg » Fri May 09, 2014 11:12 am

never eating raw onions again

zayg

Postby starfox64 » Fri May 09, 2014 11:35 am

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby greggy » Fri May 09, 2014 2:53 pm

i only just realised you can read the rep comments on other comments ;/

greggy

Postby purkinje » Fri May 09, 2014 3:50 pm

zucchini fritters are the perfect food

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby JonjoShelvey » Sat May 10, 2014 3:43 am

before i quit my job i never saw myself going to college. it seemed like a waste of time with this hopefully successful business on the horizon. quickly things went south and the business seemed more like an unlikely dream than reality. My dreams were crushed. all i wanted to do was work with my father and make extremely money doing stuff we were both interested in.

now it's been about 8 months of sitting around doing nothing and becoming more and more dissatisfied with myself. becoming an electrician seemed like a good idea to me as my grandpa's family has owned a company doing that for years. i romanticized the life of a manual laborer, working with your hands all day and not doing any of that intellectual bullshit that i had a reactionary distaste for after realizing i was never as smart as i thought i was.

since sort of turning away from that viewpoint i came to the realization that i want to study philosophy. years ago me and my best friend, who is five years older than me, used to hang out and talk about the philosophy he had been learning about during his schooling. ever since then i have had an interest in it although i've never pursued it.

uhh my point is do/have any of you studied philosophy academically? did you like it?

JonjoShelvey

Postby harmsalmon » Sat May 10, 2014 8:53 am

managed to land my very first job at my favorite restaurant! :cool:

harmsalmon

Postby CPV1 » Sat May 10, 2014 8:59 am

Met Peter Saville yesterday. I didn't realise it was him at the time. He just said that he was called Peter and that he was a graphic designer.

CPV1

Postby ramdomthought » Sat May 10, 2014 1:44 pm

i miss

ramdomthought

PreviousNext

Return to Care