[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom thoughts

Postby ramseames » Wed May 21, 2014 1:52 am

big $$$ to be made at ladies night compared to what normal tuesdays are like

ramseames

Postby BobbyZamora » Wed May 21, 2014 5:59 am

i was making a toaster strudel tonight. however after i put icing on it i realized it was still cold inside- so i put it on a tray and stuck it in the oven for a minute or so.

when i reached in i didnt realize how high up the rack was and i accidentally touched the heating element with the oven mitt which promptly caught fire. it went out quickly but that was easily one of the scariest 30 seconds ever.

strudels were still kind of cold inside and ashy bits from the oven mitt fell on to them :/

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby bueno » Wed May 21, 2014 6:43 am

spilt beer on my computer, it fizzled and turned off. didn't turn it on for 2 days and now it's working... very annoying mistake because it means that the warranty which i paid extra for is now void, and i'm sure its got some damage inside that will probably come back to bite me in the long run. gonna back everything up now and hope for the best. can't really afford to pay to repair extensive damage right now. :/

bueno

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Wed May 21, 2014 10:32 am

I had one beer last night. Just one.

I'm still hungover.

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby stappard_ » Wed May 21, 2014 1:25 pm

don't like deciding what to wear for tinder dates. especially when nothing in my wardrobe makes me look 10lbs lighter like my photo

stappard_

Postby can- » Wed May 21, 2014 2:34 pm

maybe i am getting old but always wear blazer and jeans first date. dont think about it.

can-

Postby jrisk » Wed May 21, 2014 5:00 pm

I've got a phone interview for a junior web dev job tomorrow!

jrisk

Postby donut_milk » Wed May 21, 2014 5:30 pm

is so much fun. Played it last night with bf, dad, and sis. Came up with some weird story lines

donut_milk

Postby nick » Wed May 21, 2014 7:53 pm

care-tags is now blocked at my work :(((

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby RycePooding » Wed May 21, 2014 11:02 pm

I wish was spelled YungCanoeist.

RycePooding

Postby YoungCanoeist » Wed May 21, 2014 11:39 pm

take it up with the establishment, man!

YoungCanoeist

Postby nick » Thu May 22, 2014 10:51 am

false alarm guys, for some reason care-tags is now unblocked ??? since I c-t majority from work, I have pages and pages of red icons.

a glorious feast of unread posts.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby jrisk » Thu May 22, 2014 10:54 am

QUICK UPDATE, phone interview is now an in-person interview later this afternoon. I'm super nervous.

jrisk

Postby Blastoise » Thu May 22, 2014 11:55 am

Was planning on pulling an all-nighter so I went to take a quick half hour nap and then get back to my paper but I accidentally slept for 12 hours. So now I have 21 hours to write a 2000 word paper with two primary sources and four secondary sources. Oops.

Blastoise

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Thu May 22, 2014 11:59 am

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby wiggly--woo » Thu May 22, 2014 12:08 pm

gotta agree that 21 hours for 2k word paper is amateur hour.

the mistake was to have a 'nap' during an all-nighter. never going to work. my all-nighters always go smoothly when fueled by cigs and dirt cheap crates of energy drinks form a nearby polski shop.

wiggly--woo

Postby Blastoise » Thu May 22, 2014 12:13 pm

It's a comparison between the attitude towards technology/science in 18th and 19th century literature (Romantic vs. Gothic, essentially), primarily comparing Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (which I haven't read in years). Yeah, I can only write under pressure.

I was really tired. :l

Blastoise

Postby JonjoShelvey » Thu May 22, 2014 3:35 pm

ketchup smells extremely bad tho

JonjoShelvey

Postby jrisk » Thu May 22, 2014 5:18 pm

interview went super well!! I'm starting a paid working interview next week and they'll then decide at the end of the week if they're going to hire me. which, I'm pretty sure is going to happen. soooo pumped.

jrisk

Postby missrowan » Thu May 22, 2014 5:34 pm

i got my parents addicted to 2048 and i regret nothing.

missrowan

Postby cormac » Thu May 22, 2014 6:18 pm

I, because I was bored and am a dumbass, tried to pierce an empty water bottle with a slightly-dulled pencil while waiting for school to let out. not surprisingly, it deflected off the bottle and instead pierced my hand, in the area between my thumb and index finger. I managed to draw blood, and now it hurts to use that muscle. I feel really stupid.

cormac

Postby exprof » Fri May 23, 2014 10:17 am

My dog loves getting his hair blow dried after a bath, to the point where he will whine if I don't blow-dry him after. Also the weirdo likes the hot air on his butt.

exprof

Postby starfox64 » Fri May 23, 2014 11:55 am

getting a yellow fever vaccination today.

THE JOKES WRITE THEMSELVES

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby ramdomthought » Fri May 23, 2014 3:20 pm

I've been a huge twat today

ramdomthought

Postby alby » Fri May 23, 2014 3:55 pm

have you ever thought about how much of your life your nose is actually runny. it makes you appreciate having clear sinuses and being able to fully breathe. (i haven't been able to clear my left nostril all day)

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby ramseames » Fri May 23, 2014 6:07 pm

I'm seeing an allergist when i get home from this shift because my sinuses havent been fully 100% clear in maybe a year.

ramseames

Postby MxmHrpr » Fri May 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Maybe I'm foolish to forget that some things are too good to be true, but I really thought I'd gotten away with winning .

Overlooked that he had no rep as had re-listed it at a lower min bid and had great communications. I win, then like 5 mins after winning he messages me saying he misunderstood how the minimum reserve system worked and refuses to sell.

Such a shame as it's a beaut jacket.

MxmHrpr

Postby bobo77 » Sat May 24, 2014 12:01 am

I have to conduct a piece for my orchestra concert in a couple weeks and it's not going well.

bobo77

Postby RomanEmpire » Sat May 24, 2014 1:20 am

I'm going to some "Code Day" thing tomorrow, where we're supposed to code for 24 hours making a game or an app. It's from noon on saturday to noon on Sunday, should be really fun even though my knowledge of coding is very limited (haven't learned much in my CS class). One of my friends who is graduating this year is also gonna go, so I think it's really cool that one of my last memories of him is gonna be spending 24 hours together coding a game (or playing games).

RomanEmpire

Postby MxmHrpr » Sat May 24, 2014 5:35 am

@mxmhrpr Correction: I subtly meant

MxmHrpr

PreviousNext

Return to Care