[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom thoughts

Postby fountainstairs » Sat May 24, 2014 3:07 pm

working sundays sucks.

fountainstairs

Postby maj » Mon May 26, 2014 9:01 am

5 white chocolate cookies for 50p, trying to resist the urge of eating them all at once.

maj

Postby WikiZuHeltzer » Mon May 26, 2014 9:55 am

Yeah I've messed up pretty bad.

On Friday night I went out with some mates who I've not seen in months. We had a big day Saturday because we were heading down to Finsbury Park for the Arctic Monkeys gig, so we were just going to have a few drinks & head home early. I'm told I left at 1 and was still awake at quarter to 6 when my mate got home...

Saturday I felt ok surprisingly, my mate was struggling though. The gig was great, kept our minds off the hangover & kept us going. Getting out of Islington was a nightmare and took hours, there were fights breaking out all over the shop, me & my mate had become separated, just a mess. I get a call from another friend & he says were going to a boiler suit rave in Elephant & Castle. After Friday night and being shoved around a field all day, I couldn't do it, so we head home. We get back around 3, have a few beers and pass out.

Roll on Sunday: we head over to the other house and chill in the living room while we wait for the deep fryer to finish the chicken, have a few beers, then shots, then somehow we end up in the spoons in town seeing/strawpedoing WKDs. Go out, rave until 3, come home together, carry on for hours.

I have an exam on Friday, my last ever uni exam. I have no will power, I don't know why I let myself into situations where I know I'm going to end up going out and getting smashed.

As punishment, I am currently sat in the library reading a very dense volume about the USA's strategic madness during the Cold War to deter Soviet threats by attempting to seem unpredictable. Its really interesting that it worked until the USSR clocked what was going on and now it doesn't really work anymore (ie: North Korea).

WikiZuHeltzer

Postby nevergreen » Mon May 26, 2014 2:13 pm

i love bagels

nevergreen

Postby jrisk » Mon May 26, 2014 6:26 pm

found some of my old posts on a forum from about 6 years ago. fuck, it's embarrassing. I used to write like this...like...all the time...and even change topics mid-sentence...

jrisk

Postby cormac » Mon May 26, 2014 7:40 pm

lifting branches and bringing them to the curb for my mom and stepdad made me remember how much I like lifting heavy objects. I need to get back in the gym.

cormac

Postby CleanThug » Mon May 26, 2014 9:02 pm

just got a job at a local movie theater!

free movies + cash to cop jawns with sounds good to me

CleanThug

Postby starfox64 » Mon May 26, 2014 9:11 pm

one of my friends worked at a movie theater one summer during high school. it was great, he got us free tickets and shit.

damn, wish i still had that much freedom.

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby raags » Tue May 27, 2014 1:49 am

I love Kanye

raags
Best Dressed

Postby fun_yunchables » Tue May 27, 2014 3:05 am

you know when you get a haircut and the people wash your hair and it feels really great?

i bet this is what dogs & cats feel like when you pet them

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby bhajz » Tue May 27, 2014 9:25 am

my house is out of coffee and I am exhausted. fuck.

bhajz

Postby harmsalmon » Tue May 27, 2014 10:01 am

anyone else skate? I just started so I'm pretty crap of course, but I'm hoping to get pretty good over the summer. I've never been so eager to get out and eat dirt in my driveway haha

harmsalmon

Postby raags » Tue May 27, 2014 10:21 am

sometimes i just wanna be like "fuck you everybody you all suck"

raags
Best Dressed

Postby zayg » Tue May 27, 2014 10:36 am

convenience store next to my gf's sells meth pipes

zayg

Postby starfox64 » Tue May 27, 2014 4:51 pm

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby bouquet » Tue May 27, 2014 5:57 pm

I don't think there is any plausible way to not look terrible while eating rapidly melting ice cream from a waffle cone, so I gave up

bouquet

Postby stappard_ » Tue May 27, 2014 7:32 pm

stappard_

Postby popcorn » Tue May 27, 2014 7:34 pm

i'm really frustrated at the highs for this week
i can still wear pants when the rain makes it overcast, but my heart hurts
it's just not right, south carolina

i'm also having my school-yearly regrets

cute idea: a collection of shoes put back in their boxes with the months and years i wore them + how life was going

popcorn

Postby purkinje » Tue May 27, 2014 8:37 pm

lawn mowing is medidation

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby exprof » Tue May 27, 2014 9:06 pm

ty for your adorable drawing/my new avatar :3

exprof

Postby jrisk » Tue May 27, 2014 9:13 pm

my dad used to tell us that you could get electrocuted by taking a shower during a thunderstorm.

jrisk

Postby kyung » Tue May 27, 2014 9:29 pm

my dad still fears for my life every night because i sleep with a fan next to my bed

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby raags » Wed May 28, 2014 2:51 am

bela is jai paul

raags
Best Dressed

Postby darfest » Wed May 28, 2014 7:27 am

What about being an adult and dressing like you're an orphan child from the 1960's?

Also Acne A/W sample sale is going to be cool I think.

darfest

Postby rublev » Wed May 28, 2014 8:14 am

I'm not so into football... will sometimes watch a big game with my dad and hope there are some crunching tackles and penalties or whatever... but i always get excited about the world cup!!!! idk if this is the magic of football some people talk about (it sounds kinda stupid) but i always find myself totally obsessed with it when it comes around... me and this other guy with zero interest in football used to watch as many games as we could last time and it was quite emotional.

I was born in Holland but only there was 20 days... but they're still my team so i'll get the football top and flags out :woop:

although i remember Holland played some really dirty football last time :(

rublev
Political Editor

Postby bels » Wed May 28, 2014 8:26 am

Once the world cup is over I'm locking the football thread and opening the care-tags LTA

bels
Yung Winona

Postby rublev » Wed May 28, 2014 8:32 am

do u like tennis bela???

do u like wimbledon????

strawberry and cream????

(i really like wimbledon btw! always start a little disinterested but by the end i'm watching every match like the mixed doubles finals or whatever trying to squeeze every last bit of sweet tennis sunshine out of the tv... murray ain't gonna win this year though)

rublev
Political Editor

Postby bels » Wed May 28, 2014 8:46 am

I actually have basically no interest in any spectator sports but as I started playing tennis this year I feel like I should at least attempt to watch some.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby stappard_ » Wed May 28, 2014 9:02 am

all time greatest buildings

stappard_

Postby bottlebrush » Wed May 28, 2014 9:05 am

@stappard_ Great taste

Man what a marvel

bottlebrush

PreviousNext