[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom thoughts

Postby charybdis » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:55 am

Seeing Ira Glass' show tomorrow and beyond excited.

[youtube]tY5YSMBLqGc#t=51[/youtube]

Been having a bit of a rough week, so here's to things getting better starting tomorrow.

my mother is a kenzo fish sweater
charybdis

Postby eufemism » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:12 pm

do not eat mangoes in large quantities unless you want your stomach to hate you

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby fun_yunchables » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:58 pm

I can never seem to come home without my mom asking the 'do you have a girlfriend' question

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby rjbman » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:00 am

blink 182

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby can- » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:00 pm

do you have a girlfriend young man

can-

Postby DeafIdiotGod » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:40 pm

I had a dream where I was talking to people about the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air except we kept calling it "Metal Preedee" instead.

I am still so confused by that.

DeafIdiotGod

Postby freddy » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:13 pm

sometimes i feel like life is passing me by, but then sometimes i realize, i like the sort of bubble i've created for myself lol

freddy

Postby sparkyoriental » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:35 pm

i just realized i have a very specific type in men

skinny with squishy belly
bootyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ti89s
math/physics

have yet to meet this person

sparkyoriental

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Does anyone feel the same or have recommendations on if/how i can rectify this? I feel like I'm very wishy-washy on a lot of things, in that I really don't have a strong opinion on very many things at all, as if I'm just set to a default "Yeah, that's fine." Mostly with things like music, movies, pop culture kind of stuff. Is that weird? I honestly don't know. just getting that random thought out there.

IsaiahSchafer

Postby oldtrailmix » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:55 am

maybe you're just not listening to, watching, and involving yourself in the sort of things that strike notes with you. i guess expand your horizons is a tad cliché but try and get out of your comfort zone, like say go hunt through the film thread for something which doesn't particularly seem to be your cup of and watch that.

that and try and force yourself to think about things a little more, thoughts don't just spring from nowhere all the time - we have to dig for them.

oldtrailmix

Postby sid3000 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:13 am

would also recommend discovering things for yourself. often times I dont really get off on what other people are listening to or watching or saying. things are more meaningful when youve worked for them. crawl through discographies of a band or go through few foreign films. go have a "barnes and nobles moment" leafing through stuff until you sit in an aisle with something you enjoy like an asshole. it's how most of everyone gets to that ~this is cool~ point.

but yeah, fully endorse 'the hunt' type of mindset mentioned above.

sid3000

Postby klonopin » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:17 am

all my roommates are coming back to the city but our lease doesn't start til july so we're keeping an inordinate amount of stuff in one small studio and dispersing among other friends' couches. There's one bed in the studio, which i took, and now I'm actually surprisingly weirded out to be completely alone but totally cramped by the accumulated possessions of five other guys idk if i can keep it together for a whole week.

klonopin

Postby purkinje » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:56 pm

~WAY OF LIFE~

a disaster is a terrible thing to waste
purkinje

Postby stappard_ » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:05 pm

stappard_

Postby oldtrailmix » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:53 pm

i went to the bank to deposit a few checks today, and as i slid the checks into the dropbox the wind took one of them away.

it blew all the way across the street but luckily a woman was in her driveway and managed to snatch the thing and bring it back to the bank.

have you ever had to get out of your car in a drive through? it feel so odd.

oldtrailmix

Postby charybdis » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Just got into Xanadu after taking the train for twenty hours. It was actually surprisingly pleasant, although I forgot to bring a pillow/blanket and ended up using 's Schneider scarf like a blanket/pillow (sorry!) since I was already wearing it because it was too bulky to fit into my small suitcase.

charybdis

Postby klonopin » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:10 pm

klonopin

Postby popcorn » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:20 pm

i want a pet fish so i can name it Fish Owens Drkshdw

popcorn

Postby longjumps » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:41 pm

got chinese food tonight

things are looking up

longjumps

Postby charybdis » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:33 pm

If what Nintendo® Pocket Monsters™ we were was determined by what number member we are on care-tags, I would be Gloom.

charybdis

Postby alby » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:16 pm

i just started watching dragon ball z again. feels good.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby Stolsdos » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:05 pm

I've been starting to believe that everything I do is for self-preservation. And that any circumstances will go my way in order for my consciousness to survive. Even if something seemingly does not turn out in my favor, it will actually have opened a door for something much better.
For example, I thought I was so much better off living in D.C. than in a rural suburb in Texas, but in Texas I was given an opportunity to go to a school I otherwise would never have been able to get in to had I stayed in D.C. Even when I had lost hope in my new future, it had turned out far better than I imagined.
For some unknown reason this has always been happening to me, and I have only recently started to notice it. So I go about school and friendships with the mindset that whatever happens will benefit me.
This sounds completely fucking insane when I'm writing about it. Perhaps this will help some other people in a slump right now because I know it helped me greatly.

Stolsdos

Postby deadkitty » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:26 pm

whats with all these new users with random letter names? look like spammers

deadkitty

Postby freddy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:09 pm

it's becoming more and more real about something I could do long term that can be perceived as stigmfying but have yet to exist or is done poorly and I can do as a niche... that is being a mental health copyrighter / journalist

i think most articles even on new times suck ass - i feel i'd be pretty passionate about it- but then it'd mean i'd have to speak and write better english :/

freddy

Postby harmsalmon » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:14 pm

:sweg:

harmsalmon

Postby kyung » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:50 pm

noodles in a soup, noodles with sauce, cold noodles, hot noodles, noodles with dumplings, noodles with meatballs, stir fried noodles, buckwheat, vermicelli, rice

noodles are my favorite food (smiling)

except whole wheat pasta/noodles, those suck

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby oldtrailmix » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:50 pm

feel guilty about wanting to rewatch/listen/read things instead of doing new stuff

not sure if i'm using my free time well at all

oldtrailmix

Postby lostie » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:05 pm

great, now i want to rewatch forrest gump

edit: HOLYSHIT jenny == robin wright == claire underwood

i never made the connection until now

lostie

Postby jrisk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:40 pm

she's also buttercup in the princess bride!

jrisk

Postby popcorn » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:05 pm

had mustard today for the first time since ruling it off during adolescence

it was ok

popcorn

PreviousNext

Return to Care