[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby bels » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:27 pm

Follow up to mushroom burger. I had one today from the hype burger van of Cambridge (it's an old Citroen) and it wasn't very good and tasted vaguely like meat.

Meat flavoured veggie burgers are one of my most hardcore grindings.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:07 pm

in a pickle

i live 2 miles from work

walking takes 20 minutes

riding a bike would take 3

driving takes 5

do i buy a bike knowing full well i'll only be able to ride it for a brief time and really only to work as everything else is too far away for it to be feasible?

ramdomthought

Postby RycePooding » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Always have a bicycle.

RycePooding

Postby Blastoise » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:22 pm

Even if you're not able to bike year round you may as well while you can to get the exercise. It wouldn't hurt, anyway.

Blastoise

Postby can- » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:44 pm

found out today that a member of my staff that I've been working with for almost half a year thinks my name is Carmen

can-

Postby Blastoise » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:49 pm

Actually decided not to quit Banana. Putting in my two weeks now would mean that'd I'd be working up until I leave for school anyway, as I said before. So I may as well stay employed there and pick up a few shifts over breaks here and there. Also I'm pretty sure that I'm getting a job at the campus bookstore. Feeling pretty good about that.

Blastoise

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:20 am

I really wanted the x factor all stars thread to be about mahvel ;_;

BIGBEE

Postby alby » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:35 pm

amazon (prime) is the most dangerous thing.

I just bought an off camera flash and soft box for my camera.

three clicks and some money later, it'll be on my doorstep on tuesday.

oh and a laptop for school lol. it's very fun and exciting to spend money so fast though.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby Syeknom » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:17 am

Yesterday I had drinks at my regular next to the mayor.

Today I saw King Filip, Queen Mathilde and Joachim Gauck the President of Germany. President Gauck gave a speech in Liége today strongly condemning Germany's invasion of Belgium 100 years ago and the barbaric actions of German troops here (especially in my city, presumably why he's visiting). Apparently Prince William and Francis Hollande are around too but I don't think they're visiting here. No sign of Di Rupo, Cameron or Prince Harry either.

Syeknom

Postby JewTurk » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Dropbox just gave me 48 GB of space for free for the next 24 months (zzz).

I need to look into getting more perm space. It fits all my school work and a little bit of inspo pictures and other bits n bobs but 48 GB is ludicrous.

JewTurk

Postby papabear » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:15 pm

I peed with Johnny Knoxville today.

papabear

Postby freddy » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:02 am

So I'm in the process of moving back home and my mom and she finally upgraded the cable modem to a DOCSIS 3.0-compliant one as well as the internet service. I think it's because we're in the city and I'm close to a huge node or something, but even accounting for the "speed boost" this is fucking crazy though

Fucking where was you mom when you wouldn't upgrade shitty 1.5MBps DSL for all the years growing up in my life??

Last edited by freddy on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
freddy

Postby prawnzee » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:02 am

prawnzee

Postby maj » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:09 am

paid my accommodation deposit today, just over a week till results day.

maj

Postby smiles » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:15 am

Wait you have to pay for accommodations before you know if you got in? Or results for accommodation?

What uni?

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby maj » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:17 am

you pay your deposit for housing before you know if you're going, get the results if i'm going next week thursday and move in a month later if i am. hopefully going to Worcester which is a lovely town with a river and a massive gold building in the west country just north of bristol. west country is the only good part of england away from the home counties.

it's not a river of Worcester sauce tho, don't get excited.

maj

Postby rublev » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:04 pm

So the special edition new Twin Peaks DVD came out last week... anyone get it? Like... i'm a huge Twin Peaks fan and it will probably always be my fave tv show but i dunno when i'll end up buying this. I already have the gold box set of the show and the fire walk with me film... i also don't have a blu ray player so i'd be pushing £100 all in for this new experience. BUT i wanna see the 90 minutes of unseen footage so bad, and i'm sure the rescanned and remastered picture will look amazing. Also the outtakes and interviews (old and new) look very cool! Maybe i'll put it on my xmas list...

rublev
Political Editor

Postby fun_yunchables » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:31 pm

I think my lifestyle wabisabi is getting coffee stains on all my clothes

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby nevergreen » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:46 pm

nothing better than getting home from a music festival and sleeping 12 hours

nevergreen

Postby wiggly--woo » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:02 pm

the journey home from somewhere feels so much quicker than the journey from home to that same somewhere. always messes with my head but in a good way.

wiggly--woo

Postby torukun » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:46 pm

yoo I passed my driving test! I now have a full (no restriction) license. I totally thought I had failed at one point, but I pulled it off.

torukun

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:29 am

half past midnight, just spent 20 minutes wearing a headlamp crawling around my room looking for my wife's social security card, because hell if I've got that memorized and I didn't want to wake her up. Anyway, needed it for apartment application/background checks, so that is exciting! The landlord took the listing down in anticipation of us getting the apartment. For the first time in over a year of marriage, we will be truly, just the two of us, on our own. PHEW!

Looking forward to posting in care-cribs thread once I've got my ikea rug unfurled B-)

IsaiahSchafer

Postby papabear » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:24 am

If you guys haven't been keepin up with Auntie Fee, you missin some real good shit.

papabear

Postby harmsalmon » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:28 am

in stark contrast to 's driving test experience, I miserably failed mine this past friday. broke the law (!!!) at least 3 times, turned right and thus further into the parking lot in the very beginning when the instructor very clearly said left to pull out of it, and pulled into a neighborhood through a one-way exit. not to mention backing into someone's lawn in said neighborhood. at least I know it was pretty much all nerves and I'm sure I won't have a problem next time I take it, but still less-than-ideal.

sigh........... :sad:

harmsalmon

Postby rublev » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:09 pm

wow

rublev
Political Editor

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:31 pm

saved me $100 to have the warranty on my tires

going to spend it on new rotors as these ones are old and starting to warp -_-

ramdomthought

Postby parastexis » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:56 pm

I started learning dutch today so I can enroll in the royal academy of fine arts some day. some day...

parastexis

Postby inherently » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:41 pm

inherently

Postby jrisk » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:36 am

cows enjoy all kinds music, not just lorde

jrisk

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:35 am

weird, I've gone to a good number of master classes with that dude ^ he teaches jazz at BYU and I had tons of festivals there throughout high school. Small world.

IsaiahSchafer

PreviousNext

Return to Care