[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby tomsfood » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:51 pm

arrived in boston today from wisconsin, moving into my dorm tomorrow. feeling lots of things right now.

on a related note, i'll be able to come to the next boston meetup which is cool

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby chadnik » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:50 pm

just submitted an abstract to a conference, though the system wouldn't let me log in at first. even if I get rejected, at least I have this:

chadnik

Postby RomanEmpire » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:31 am

Our 666th member was a bot

RomanEmpire

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:02 pm

I'll attempt to get a train from UNH to boston for the meetup

BIGBEE

Postby rublev » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:32 pm

rublev
Political Editor

Postby alby » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:56 pm

picked up an unused R9 290 from a friend. Hope it fits in my case lol.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby yourdad » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:56 pm

saw an old chinese man playing basketball with chinese opera playing in the background. i was hoping stephen chow would show up and i'd get to witness shaolin basketball

yourdad

Postby papabear » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:33 pm

I wasted 7 bucks on overpriced gelato today. It wasn't good at all. :???:

papabear

Postby Stingray Sam » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:43 pm

i ate hummus and carrots per 's suggestion on vegananarchism. The use by date was august 5th #livinontheedge

Stingray Sam

Postby brlmski » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:28 pm

brlmski

Postby RycePooding » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:44 pm

MUAHAHAHHAAH

RycePooding

Postby Blastoise » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Should I feel strange going to the first school football game of the season not owning anything school related or colored.

Sports make me uncomfortable.

Plus I have an interview beforehand so I have to wear something decent for that too.

Bad timing, whatever.

Blastoise

Postby alby » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:51 pm

that moment when you're in your car and a song plays with police sirens in it and you freak out

alby

Postby zayg » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:07 pm

anyone who is from new hampshire or massachusetts probably shares the feeling of joy i have for market basket being back to normal

zayg

Postby blankinput » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:23 pm

My avatar was changed to a smiley face. ben, I just know it was you.

blankinput

Postby Mippipopolous » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:23 pm

I'd almost avoided having to do any stupid introduction games for new classes this semester, but the streak was sadly broken tonight with the last class that could do it. Always hate having to do those things. On the other hand, I did get paired with the super cute German girl studying abroad. So ya know, maybe they're not all so bad?

Mippipopolous

Postby nick » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:32 pm

So what you're saying is that the "stupid" introduction game did exactly what it was intended to do and got you talking to someone new and interesting?

Plus, sure beats sitting and reading the syllabus. I'm seeing a lot of discomfort coming from all the college c-t'ers. Take advantage of the time guys. As Syeknom says, work sucks.

EDIT: I know "come on go out and have some fun!" may sound insensitive to those who have severe social anxiety - so in advance I'm sorry if this inadvertently offended anyone. But I still stand by it for the majority of most people.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby ramseames » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:37 pm

ramseames

Postby BIGBEE » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:51 pm

YESSSS during my college road trip (to sunapee) my mother was telling me how market basket was shut down and when we drove by the market basket... what a sense of relief. NH just wouldn't be the same w/o market basket

BIGBEE

Postby fun_yunchables » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:18 pm

"i'll take a nap for 15 minutes"

i'm a fucking dirty liar

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby Blastoise » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:07 am

Hit it off really well right away at the interview and got offered the job on the spot. Starting next week! Excited for it but I'm hoping that I'll be able to manage working three jobs (two at home) and still focus on school.

On an unrelated note, I've been feeling super light headed pretty much all day for the past four or so days. And on top of that kind of numb/tingly/fuzzy like when your arm falls asleep or something. Noticed it after I stopped taking my anxiety medication because I forgot to renew it, although I've been feeling great lately and not anxious about anything in the slightest. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences? I know a few others on here take medication for it. Feels weird, man.

Blastoise

Postby Ques » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:16 am

Was walking from my friends house where I'm staying to my car to grab a sleeping bag and was holding my water bottle which had a mixed drink in it for some stupid reason and the Oregon liquor commission pulled up next to me and I got an MIP. :(

FEELING UNLUCKY

Ques

Postby ramseames » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:19 am

They're allowed to do random searches on public property?

ramseames

Postby Ques » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:42 am

A-fuckin-pparently

Ques

Postby Yoder » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:13 am

Reading my rights and shit, its all junk

Yoder

Postby Mippipopolous » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:20 pm

Mippipopolous

Postby inherently » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:25 pm

furnishing an apartment is so much fun! it's really nice, pics to come soon.

inherently

Postby harmsalmon » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:35 am

I am having a weirdly good day today! had a great, meaningful hour long conversation with my favorite teacher/person in the entire world that I really appreciated, found out I got the role of Tartuffe in Tartuffe, got to spend my evening hanging out with gf on her awesome new college campus, and just now finally found out I got a 5 on my AP lang exam!!!!

having a good day has felt long overdue for me so just thought I would brag a bit :cool:

harmsalmon

Postby alby » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:29 am

the bots are attacking in full force tonight

alby

Postby Naka_ » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:13 am

I can't tell the difference between the spam threads and the real ones due to the wacky names.

Naka_

PreviousNext

Return to Care