[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby vgtbls » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:16 pm

You got the URL wrong, they'll never find the real site in a million years anyway

vgtbls

Postby mahi-mahi » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:27 pm

Discovered a new band called Pomegranates. They're great, probably gonna get a milkshake tomorrow. I bought some velva sheen white tees they're damn good can't believe I never tried them. Gimme your recs for lux basics I love you kiss kiss

mahi-mahi

Postby bels » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:21 am

Me and heck have this "thing" where we tweet each other about coffee. It's really funny.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Ques » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:20 pm

when discussing internet clothing things in person recently i found out tht some cre tgs users pronounce wht re you wering tody (wywt) like "weywit" out-loud insted of sying "wht re you wering tody" (when referring to the thred/concept) nd i ws honestly just shocked, never thought of sying "weywit" before

lso sorry my "eh" key is broken need to get it fixed

Ques

Postby alby » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:29 pm

bela what is your twitter handle lol

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby tomsfood » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:31 pm

tomsfood was never dead i was just under the impression that caretags would be closed down this summer, i feel cheated people

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby popcorn » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:40 pm

This last week at Clemson University camp was kinda of a personal revolution, and I've revitalized myself. This previous sentence means a lot of things, but to be succinct, I'm going to spend more time on care-tags.org, and more time doing things.

Also, I want to go to school for architecture.

Also, this orange juice is good.

popcorn

Postby rjbman » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:20 pm

buddy you picked a bad time to devote yourself to caretags

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby brlmski » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:24 pm

brlmski

Postby Yoder » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:02 pm

hey guys i think the solstice is going on right now so are we going to shut down tonight or can someone update me on that

Yoder

Postby brlmski » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:05 pm

brlmski

Postby Cowboy » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:10 pm

So we should expect it to come back Fall equinox? That's a time frame

Cowboy

Postby dammitmynamedoesntevenfi » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:16 am

I'm staying at a friend's apartment for a couple days and sleeping on the couch in the living room. I guess her flatmate didn't know I was staying and started having insanely loud sex for a while. I hear them finishing up and shuffling to the door to get to the bathroom (across the living room) and immediately start fake snoring and pretending that I'm asleep. While doing so, I fuck up and start choking on my own spit and they're both naked and freaking out since there's a random shirtless person on their couch. They run to the bathroom and I run to my friend's room and wait it out while my friend explained the situation.

The next morning, my friend headed out to work early and I'm working on my laptop. I thought her flatmate had already left as well, but the couple walked out to eat breakfast and we exchanged pleasantries like nothing happened. I haven't felt that uncomfortable in a long time.

dammitmynamedoesntevenfi

Postby smiles » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:21 am

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby smiles » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 am

Content unavailable

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby smiles » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:29 am

Be content

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby smiles » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:29 am

See you in london

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby Cowboy » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:50 am

Yeezy JR. Confirmed

I expect the kid to be stunting on all of us the second he can wear clothes.

Cowboy

Postby WussWayne » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:24 am

Apparently my doctors wanted to ECT me on admission and they told me that today because I'm getting discharged tomorrow. They just kinda let it hang out there so I'm just crossing my fingers it doesn't get to that next time.

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby Ques » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:04 pm

Ques

Postby popcorn » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:10 pm

running is funning

popcorn

Postby freddy » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:48 am

Lately I've been thinking how happy I am with my wardrobe I've amassed thus far, and the mini-wardrobe that I currently have right now. Nonetheless, I am also very happy with my personal style and the direction I find myself in too...

freddy

Postby absurdmind » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:44 pm

ive been seeing 's music page pop up on my fb feed a lot lately. its weird being like "oh yea i know that dude from internet fashion forums" when i have friends who are fans and possibly mutual friends. weird but cool

absurdmind

Postby arcticsound » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:28 pm

arcticsound

Postby station » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Is it possible to change your username? I want to be called "station" now...

Edit: Success. Thanks flaxsisters

station

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:48 am

Hey what's good everybody?

I've been busy for a while and saw so many new posts and new faces that I wasn't sure if it was the same care-tags BUT I miss y'all too much to stay away for too long.

How've you been?

UnwashedMolasses

Postby Blastoise » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:11 am

http://www.businessoffashion.com/articl ... gocentrism

I can't believe someone actually got paid to write this.

Blastoise

Postby meatjacket » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:48 pm

gay marriage in all 50 states! :-)

meatjacket

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:57 pm

i'm going to the SF pride parade this Sunday

it's gonna be crazy

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Cowboy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Google Has a little line at the bottom of the search bar that is rainbow right now

Cowboy

PreviousNext

Return to Care