[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: Here is ramdomthought!

Postby Stolsdos » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:48 pm

Going to see Autechre and Cygnus on Tuesdayyyy

Stolsdos

Postby ramdomthought » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:56 pm

the public park!

lawns suck because people mow them with loud lawnmowers and also they throw my allergies into hellspin when cut

ramdomthought

Postby stappard_ » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:38 am

stappard_

Postby bels » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:00 pm

if you let your lawn grow wild you don't get a meadow you just get a shit lawn.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby odradek » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:20 pm

you're so english it hurts

odradek

Postby bels » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:32 pm

I have a petrol driven lawnmower and every time I use it I want to call someone or send them a picture of myself using it like:

"Haha! Look! I'm mowing the lawn! Me! Can you believe it? Isn't this wacky? I'm mowing the lawn like an adult or a dad or something??"

But there's no one.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Ques » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:25 am

i spend all of my free time reading the new yorker archive

what have i become

Ques

Postby errantposture » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:37 pm

I hate the phrase "friends with benefits" cause like being friends with someone is a benefit in itself

everything is getting better but everything could be a lot better
errantposture

Postby fun_yunchables » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:51 pm

there are 4 shows i all want to catch tonight and i have no idea where i'm going still. dan deacon, spazzkid, the garden, friend's dj set aagghhh

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby popcorn » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:26 am

what websites post interesting and thoughtful content and aren't care-tags.org?

popcorn

Postby bels » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:11 am

Can we possibly ban every single person who recommended Medium?

Paraphrasing Carles but consuming content on the internet is not about attending to reality it is about submerging yourself in the reality that you want to exist.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Ques » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:00 am

my granddad pronounces the days of the week as sundee, mondee, tuesdee, etc. i find myself doing it too now

when i meet new people here the first thing that they usually ask is where i'm from, and i'd never really though about it before, but should i say US, the united states, the states, america, or something else? why are there so many options? "america" sounds kind of overly patriotic, "the states" sounds too colloquial, i'm worried people won't understand me if i say "US", but "the united states" sounds overly formal

Ques

Postby SisterRayVU » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:47 pm

Going to a clinic tomorrow bc I keep getting sick w/ minor sinus stuff/allergies so I want to know if I have an infection that isn't clearing or if it's just allergies.

Also I went to a clinic in NYC this summer bc I was sick and like super fatigued and getting up stairs was tiring and I thought well hey, I'm a young dude, this isn't normal. So I go to the clinic in my conservative business dress because I'd never gone to a walk in clinic before and I thought it'd be all junkies so I wanted to look presentable in case I croaked. I gave a fake name and address so I wouldn't have to pay if they had to do x-rays and shit and it wound up being expensive, but the doctor was pretty chill and told me what to take and even though it was still way too expensive for that, I paid because I didn't have the heart to run out when he was cool.

SisterRayVU

Postby JewTurk » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:00 am

https://instagram.com/p/9FVQ6oAVJw/?tak ... eckbennett

Things like this make me so happy. 4-5 years ago he was making youtube videos with his friends in a shack in California and now he's a writer for SNL living in an apartment in NY with his awesome girlfriend.

Dreams come true.

He looks so happy ;(

JewTurk

Postby pheaj » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:05 pm

Managed to get an interview for a dream internship at this design agency in San Francisco that does everything from UX to Product design. But I feel pretty damn under-qualified and was not expecting it at all. The founding staff were all pretty much leaders in their field with a bunch of accomplishments and years of experience. And some of the interns were actually my design/project mentors from a few semesters back that put out really good work. And then there's me, finding my first internship/co-op with like 1/2 the experience and discernible talent the other interns have had.

But I guess they're interested in me for some reason so wish me luck flaxsisters @_@

pheaj

Postby Suquida » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:41 am

Anyone get high one night, not even that high, then spent the entire next day feeling a very slight high? I've been like this all day wtf is goin on

Suquida

Postby Cowboy » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Took a picture of my cat

Can you tell if this picture is from ABOVE the cat, or IN FRONT of the cat?

A conundrum

Cowboy

Postby Cowboy » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:39 am

Big round of applause to all 2 participants

The picture was taken from in front of the cat. Congrats Meatjacket.

Cowboy

Postby eufemism » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:16 pm

i just heard that new adele song that shit goes hard the way the main vocals and the back ups mix perfectly i'm feelin it

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby alby » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Staying focused on homework that has to be done on the computer (looking at you specifically, powerpoints) are so hard for me. I get so distracted.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby meatjacket » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:34 pm

weather is fantastic lately. very dark and gloomy and cold

i am much more comfortable with myself as of late! Once my hair grows out again, I will finally be at ease

meatjacket

Postby popcorn » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:26 pm

Things that have recently made me comfortably unhappy or happily uncomfortable:

* Making A honor roll with 2 93's, 2 94's, and 2 98's

* Finishing my Columbia early decision app (due Saturday, 11:59 PM)

* Finding out a girl likes me who I don't fully like

popcorn

Postby Suquida » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:47 am

Laying in my bed all day absolutely miserable recovering from surgery

I give one of you permission to come finish me off

Suquida

Postby Dobwin » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:28 pm

I'm in the process of trying to move to New York. I can't stand my current job anymore, so I'm meeting with agencies next month and hopefully moving early next year. I'm trying to update my portfolio, but I keep throwing out every design I create.

Dobwin

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby mc-lunar » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:39 pm

mc-lunar

Postby meatjacket » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:13 am

drove to Mcallen (6hrs away) on thursday to see The Growlers LIVE and it was amazing. tickets were very cheap, the venue was small so we were front row in a crowd of maybe 100 and it was so so so good! I have family that lives there so it was nice to see them and stay with them rather than rent a hotel or something

We met Matt Taylor adn got some very cool pics

merch girl was nice and gave us stuff at a discount bc we bought a lot of stuff

pics below

Then we did some major thrifting in the city where i bought a backpack and a silk robe/kimono thing

meatjacket

Postby Suquida » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:16 am

Welp I now completely understand how people get addicted to morphine

I just want more of it now omg

Suquida

Postby fun_yunchables » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:18 pm

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby ramdomthought » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:20 pm