[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: Here is ramdomthought!

Postby harmsalmon » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:34 pm

I have -$40 to my name apparently i don't know what tf to do

harmsalmon

Postby WussWayne » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:41 am

Apparently some weird intersection of fashion, music, colorism, social awkwardness = a perception of me being an "arrogant sellout". Like how insecure can you possibly be dude? Now I don't want to interact with you at all and I don't give a fuck if that contributes to a more negative perception of me by you because I don't want to deal with this anxiety. Uncool.

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:37 am

why has every single interesting/emotionally significant experience in my life since i went to college directly involved a lack of sleep

imma die

Last edited by CheerUpBrokeBoy on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Naka_ » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:48 am

Rushing my folio to present it on monday for a degree in Fashion Design, why did I leave it this late?? Time to put my head down.

Naka_

Postby stappard_ » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:29 pm

stappard_

Postby smiles » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Do people buy partially used up Aesop products?

Really liking the muji skincare...

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby bels » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:54 pm

thinking the same thing miles. Need a paula's choice refresh anyway so might move on the muji skin instead.

Only thing is I couldn't work out what would be a complete regime? I guess just everything?

bels
Yung Winona

Postby xinijia » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:06 pm

Why do singers even wear ear pieces if they're going to take it off as soon as they start singing

my favourite colour is bingle bangle
xinijia

Postby YoungCanoeist » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:17 pm

I wonder if can and germ (and other mods if there are any) can see all of our passwords.

YoungCanoeist

Postby Syeknom » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:25 pm

No. Passwords are encrypted/hashed on the database. Mods have no access to that, only people with access to the database tables could even see the hash and that's non-human readable and non-reversible.

Syeknom

Postby bels » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:46 pm

Trust no one yc. The Care-Tags central cabal has been severely compromised by repeated anti-care threats from within and without the organisation. Almost all members are on the rep payroll of at least one counter-care agency and several have actually been replaced by anti-care WAYWT doppelgängers or Turing grade AIs with modified IRC and Photoshop modules.

Most agree that the original "germ" actually attempted to quit the game some time around late 2k14 and was replaced by a "parallel intelligent membrane" based on a clandestine garment dye process perfected by Massimo Osti and funded by eBay Platinum Reserve

bels
Yung Winona

Postby tomsfood » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:13 pm

speaking of passwords, when i don't think about typing my passwords i can type them at near lightspeed but as soon as i actually think about the typing the letters in the password my typing speed suddenly becomes 5 words per minute

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby meatjacket » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:35 pm

my password was (:past) my old club penguin account name

which was a key smash that i somehow remember very vividly and much like Tom, I can type it all like in one second

meatjacket

Postby aliencomingin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:22 am

i have the same sorta thing happen when walking up stairs. when im not thinking i walk up stairs just fine but as soon as i think about the steps im taking i jumble them up and look like an idiot. you guys should try it some time

aliencomingin

Postby freddy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:01 am

I wish my conversations with uber/lyft/fasten drivers didn't end so soon because of my brief duration of my rides. Sometimes it's the highlight of my day. ><

freddy

Postby nevergreen » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:36 pm

i have an 8 minute speech to present later. last speech i had my paper in my hand the whole time and didn't even use it so this time i wanna put it down on the table, but it's gonna be awk if i forget something... it's pretty much memorized but hiccups happen

nevergreen

Postby harmsalmon » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:29 pm

so I'm facing air-travel nightmare and have to stay overnight in Atlanta for my connecting flight. what are some
fun fun things i can do in an otherwise-empty airport/a free hotel room in Atl?

harmsalmon

Postby harmsalmon » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:30 pm

also I have $10

harmsalmon

Postby plaidappendix » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:43 am

my new old skools have got my heels CUT. UP. hope i didnt size too small

plaidappendix

Postby rublev » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:28 pm

rublev
Political Editor

Postby WussWayne » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:55 am

I think the ending scene from Juno is my dream love life

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby germinal » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:19 am

black friday deals

germinal
Garminlad

Postby eufemism » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:36 pm

I may have just driven off the drive thru without paying for all our meal

I feel guilty af I don't wanna go to jail

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby Ques » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:29 pm

went out in beijing for the first time last night, what a weird city. the strange bar/club i went to was 1/3 menswear white dudes in their early 30s with perfectly cuffed denim, 1/3 their beautiful chinese model women friends, and 1/3 really really rich chinese dudes

also they have a district called SOHO, and a weird little mini-london location with an underground sign, telephone booth, and food card operating out of a double-decker london-style bus. what a strange place

Ques

Postby RomanEmpire » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:22 am

Finally got done catching up on ~10 days worth of CT content

RomanEmpire

Postby mc-lunar » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:51 pm

in case you needed another reason not to visit four pins, apparently at some point recently they updated their shit and now not only is the site horrendously laggy and unresponsive (basically the same framework as complex), there's some sort of default formatting for articles that makes all old list-format articles have section titles based off image filenames which are often gibberish. ugh. one of my biggest pet peeves is when website updates aren't backwards compatible with old content (ever looked at an old styleforum thread???)

they also don't have a favicon (hoping this is intentional some next level irony shit?) and their website <title> tag isn't consistent with their branding elsewhere (Four Pins vs. Fourpins). also you don't need javascript to dynamically update the url based on what section of the page you've scrolled to!!!

all your website needs to do is serve images and text and have a link to your obnoxious twitter profiles at the bottom it's really not that fucking hard!! why is this even an issue!!

mc-lunar

Postby freddy » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:49 pm

freddy

Postby eufemism » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:16 pm

pastel de tres leches is the equivalent of an industry plant

nobody really likes it like that. they just want it because the hype

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:19 pm

how can you even be a real person in 2015

i feel like in nearly every single interaction i have with other people i'm fronting in one way or another

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby RycePooding » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:17 pm

New Bieber is fire.

RycePooding

PreviousNext

Return to Care