[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: Here is ramdomthought!

Postby bels » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:11 pm

I'm pretty sure it is me, yes.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby eufemism » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:04 pm

real talk

Frank Ocean is overrated and Miguel and Omarion are underrated

PND too pnd1 is damn near classic

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby popcorn » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:35 am

I've developed music critic stockholm syndrome; time changes and "best new music" boxes excite me

popcorn

Postby Francks » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:21 am

I meant the plastic stickers or price under heels, and walking in them.

And as for my books I appreciate your observation skills but I'm not collecting anything (smiling)

Convergentalternatives.tumblr.com
Francks

Postby pirxthepilot » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:13 am

sorry, we're talking at cross-purposes, i was referring to bela's construction of a self-referential forum nobody knew about..
when i was at university i dated a girl whose father - a shy minor aristocrat who'd inherited a vast colonial fortune- spent his days shut away on their oxfordshire estate constructing orreries- intricate mechanized models of imaginary solar systems, often big enough to fill a room or even a hall. despite their obvious beauty he was incredibly diffident when showing them to people. i think now i'm older i understand him better: maybe there's always a sense of shame attached to a construct so vast and yet so hermetic? like wittgenstein's conjectural private language, which of course fails to be a language at all, or borges' funes whose prodigious memory system allows for correlations that make sense only to him, and so is doomed from the outset.
these days i meet a lot of lacanians who would no doubt attribute such an enterprise to sublimated libido, but i find that type of reading far too limiting

pirxthepilot

Postby xinijia » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:48 pm

Is there such thing as good chinese rap because if there isnt I'm going over and creating it

my favourite colour is bingle bangle
xinijia

Postby freddy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:17 am

I'm speaking at the statehouse tomorrow morning and I can't find my glasses. Rekt

freddy

Postby pheaj » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:16 pm

Got an internship at Adidas' HQ in Germany! No longer unemployed! Discount Stan Smiths for days!

Life is pretty okay.

pheaj

Postby nevergreen » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:06 am

how 'bout those gravitational waves? so badass

nevergreen

Postby rublev » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:16 pm

rublev
Political Editor

Postby 106-2 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Couldn't think of a better place to ask this, sorry if there's a better thread (aside from the food thread)

I'm in London tomorrow and was looking for any suggestions with regards to vegetarian places to eat (which are reasonably priced haha). On the itinerary already is the photographers gallery, muji carnaby street and the tate modern, so anywhere near to there would be ideal.

On a slightly related note, has anyone been to the Alexander Calder exhibition that's on at the tate? How was it? I Was looking into going as I'm interested in his work and haven't gotten round to seeing any of it in person yet (which seems as though it would be fairly important to really appreciate it), but I could do without paying £14 unless it's something really special/impressive.

edit: : thanks for the suggestions, looking like I'll be going to mildred's

: it's been a feature of my daytrips to London for so long at this point that it'd feel wrong not going (I do also need some new tshirts/pens)

Last edited by 106-2 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
106-2

Postby evilfriends » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:59 pm

I have lost my heavy ass leather belt I've been wearing every day for the last 5 years. How can a belt even get lost

evilfriends

Postby smiles » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:12 pm

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby JonjoShelvey » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:13 am

i quit the fashion game and joined the headphone game

surprisingly similarly expensive

JonjoShelvey

Postby Bryan » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:28 am

i managed to score a 6.5 in the pirate black yeezy boosts, tfw no size 8 bae to give them to so we can match

anyways thinkin about dropping it off at flight club but anyone else have any ideas? #resellislife

:rjbasedgod:

also T.L.O.P is so good i could cry

wya
Bryan

Postby BIGBEE » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:21 pm

even tho caretags userbase is mostly american it always feels like I'm surrounded by people from the uk...

BIGBEE

Postby rjbman » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:36 am

(with lots of graphs!)

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby Francks » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:08 pm

for londoners, I received this shitty contactless card (without asking anything and old one is far from expiration date of course).

I use a monthly oyster card, how can I manage having two cards in the same wallet and avoid using the debit card rather than the oyster?

edit: yes that's what I've been told, what a downward evolution seriously

Francks

Postby Ques » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:43 pm

if you ever wanted to open a store selling fake plants you could call it "fauxliage"

Ques

Postby bels » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:03 am

Francks can't you get rid of the oyster card now that you have a contactless debit card?

Can probably get some kind of RFID blocking sleeve from somewhere to swathe your debit card in if you really want to have both.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Francks » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:20 am

Monthly (or more) Traavelcard is better if you use it a lot. Thanks for the ideas (sleeve etc..).

Francks

Postby Francks » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Couldn't find it on the internet or contradictory answers. Where is the rfid chip on a visa debit?

Edit: I was talking about the contactless antenna, not the usual one for chip and pin payments or ATMs

Last edited by Francks on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Francks

Postby eufemism » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:42 pm

that new relient k

they need to drop another album on the level of forget and not slow down

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:39 pm

My girlfriend has ADHD and has a variety of dosages of medications for it. She doesn't take them on the daily and when she does, it's usually her short-acting.

This week she's staying at my place so she can be away from home and work while studying for her boards (the nursing licensing exams). She's being productive by taking Vyvanse, which is her heaviest-dosage/longest-lasting med - she's able to study for something like seven straight hours without taking a break (or being able to). The medication also makes her much less responsive in general, though, which means I don't get to interact with her while it's active.

To better understand and appreciate the effects ADHD medication has on her and just to experiment in general she gave me two of her short-acting pills today, which are some variation of Adderall. I've never taken an amphetamine before, recreational or prescribed.

This stuff is nuts.

I'll report back later with details.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby rublev » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:18 am

rublev
Political Editor

Postby bels » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:38 am

KLEAN KANTEEN AMAZON REVIEWS

bels
Yung Winona

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:22 pm

UnwashedMolasses

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:24 pm

Also I picked up a 64 oz Klean after I think posted about them cause I lost my Nalgene and was trying to get away from plastic. Strong strong recommendation. Carrying around 2 L of water is wonderful.

UnwashedMolasses

Postby bels » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:45 pm

No wonder you got so swole if you're carrying 2kg of water around every day.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ramdomthought » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:54 pm

i need to use the bathroom but haven't been tooting

this is going to be a mess

ramdomthought

PreviousNext

Return to Care