[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: Here is ramdomthought!

Postby freddy » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:16 pm

How do y'all deal with people you suspect who are envious/jealous of your material possessions and you as a person? Specifically, how do you deal with passive-aggressive back-handed-joking sarcasm that skew/contort false views of the situation and of you?

freddy

Postby adiabatic » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:01 am

I'm watching ESL One Manila and the casters are all wearing barong tagalogs

why were they not wearing trachten and tyrolean hats for ESL Frankfurt? missed opportunity

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:30 pm

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby ramdomthought » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:43 pm

yeah a deadhead is a grateful dead fanatic

ramdomthought

Postby adiabatic » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:55 pm

I thought I was pushing foot fashion past flip-flops just a little bit with my Vibrams when a couple guys showed up at the outdoor In-n-Out in bare feet

I can't tell who's spattering the bourgeoisie the most anymore :(

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby shyan » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:27 am

When women get pregnant they have to stay sober for 9 months. I cannot imagine that.

Women are incredible.

shyan

Postby Syeknom » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:49 am

Syeknom

Postby bels » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:00 am

I heard they can't get high either. Seems heavy.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:37 am

i hear they can't go do extreme sports

why even live

ramdomthought

Postby Ques » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:04 pm

is there a humble brags thread on this forum other than the pirx one? at some ridiculous party that I don't know how I snuck into hosted by Mercedes in downtown Beijing last weekend I got hired as a model next weekend for $250

am I dreaming???

Ques

Postby ramseames » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:21 pm

ramseames

Postby shyan » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:18 pm

shyan

Postby popcorn » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:39 pm

i tried searching for the new york thread by typing "new york" into the search bar, then i realized that we could never resist having a thread where it is only referred to as "the big apple"

popcorn

Postby meatjacket » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:50 pm

A couple friends and i are trying to organize a local concert because no vnues will repsond to booking us

its pretty difficult, but it will be worth it. Its basically gonna be a woodstock 2 w bands no ones ever heard of, incluing me and a couple other friends

we're essentially gonna rent out some land w some people we know, play a rock show w home movies and slam poetry and then camp the night

should be fun!

meatjacket

Postby Ques » Sun May 01, 2016 3:59 am

thank god for the aesop email listserv reminding me that todays mothersday, grateful i didnt unsubscribe after all!

i miss my mom

Ques

Postby Ques » Sun May 01, 2016 4:18 am

not sure if we're allowed to advertise for our friends on here -- if not just delete this -- but a super cool friend in beijing has started selling some phone cases recently. they're photos of collages that he's assembled over the past few months, and then produced by his friends. not really sure what the prices are, but they're for all sizes of recently made iphones (pls save me all of your pro-android drivel). if there's any interest i can get prices and more details from him. im coming back to the US in a month or so and can bring some back with me and then mail them to people~

i have personally purchased the obama making out with xi jinping (or chavez? who knows!) one, as well as the one with the big mouth. theyre really sick in person

Ques

Postby alby » Mon May 02, 2016 7:50 pm

There is a pair of Mirage speakers on my local craigslist for 20% of retail price(5k ->1k) and I want them soooo bad and I know I could justify it (as they would work for every future living space everywhere... but I know I can't reasonably spend that as a college student.

I've considered liquidating my wardrobe to get them.

hnnnnggg

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby dbcooper » Wed May 04, 2016 10:19 am

Last edited by dbcooper on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dbcooper

Postby Francks » Wed May 04, 2016 10:31 am

Convergentalternatives.tumblr.com
Francks

Postby oldtrailmix » Wed May 04, 2016 11:46 am

finals have become much easier after beginning a reckless consumption of caffeine

4.5 hours of sleep and i have an exam? time for some coffee! ope, three hours til the next exam? how about three cups of tea to keep things running smoothly

i'm unstoppable so long as my super juices are supplied

oldtrailmix

Postby _Organism » Wed May 04, 2016 7:14 pm

how do I already follow/see so many of you on tumblr

_Organism

Postby rublev » Wed May 04, 2016 8:30 pm

rublev
Political Editor

Postby freddy » Wed May 04, 2016 8:58 pm

This has got to be the most dankest cereal bowl ever.

freddy

Postby oucho » Thu May 05, 2016 12:19 pm

me and some friends (including vehk) made a small art group after the last tagging forum died, here's our first release http://lpcrop.tumblr.com/ and hopefully we will have a zine soon too :woop:

oucho

Postby taylorswift » Sat May 07, 2016 5:31 pm

sprained ankles suck

taylorswift

Postby meatjacket » Sat May 07, 2016 8:56 pm

I've been following ARGs and theyre so crazy and interesting. I really love how theyre in some uncanny valley level of information. It's literally just reading hidden stuff but its so unsettling.

My favorite rn is the Erratas case (tbh i actually like the associated KFCMC album https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxMBtlrJbbI)

meatjacket

Postby eufemism » Sun May 08, 2016 1:22 am

It's crazy that three of the biggest furniture manufacturing companies were founded in west Michigan. I wonder why that is. is it just coincidence?

Also why the FUCK does an Eames chair from Herman Miller cost 4000 dollars

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby adiabatic » Sun May 08, 2016 7:20 pm

adiabatic

Postby adiabatic » Mon May 09, 2016 4:05 am

I just discovered that pressing volume buttons on a paired Bluetooth keyboard will take pictures, just as if I'd pressed the button on my phone/iPad itself.

Expect to see more fit pics from me holding the edge of a keyboard for no obvious reason.

adiabatic

Postby rublev » Tue May 10, 2016 6:08 pm

NYT correction from

rublev
Political Editor

PreviousNext

Return to Care