[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: Here is ramdomthought!

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:41 am

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby ramseames » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:20 am

It's run by a fan, used to be full of pictures of fbts with much skinnier denim than vis has ever made lol so it's clearly improved. There was a caption awhile ago that was "if you don't understand why something costs what it does, it probably isn't meant for you" which which is true in a way but hilariously obtuse when you say it out loud.

Actual vis ig is "visvim_official"

ramseames

Postby rublev » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:42 pm

rublev
Political Editor

Postby rublev » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:40 pm

rublev
Political Editor

Postby Stolsdos » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:29 pm

'aesthetically impoverished enivronments' lmao

sorry i don't know where to put this so i put it here, but i found it in a techno group so i could put it tech-yes, but it's also hilarious so i could put it in one of our funny threads

Stolsdos

Postby andy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:07 pm

oh my god, which group did you find this video in?

andy

Postby JewTurk » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Does anyone know where the /hand up/ trend came about, I keep seeing it crop up more and more and I'm so interested.

JewTurk

Postby freddy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:10 pm

Who's this? The pm got screwed and I can't find this person.

freddy

Postby popcorn » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:50 pm

not to get existentialist but... I know a lot of indie pop lyrics considering I'm failing physics

popcorn

Postby freddy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Atrocious English runs in the family lol

Playing manager for a day

freddy

Postby mittens » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:36 pm

anyone else ever notice the singer of smash mouth is wearing snopants in the all star video

dont know how to make the image smaller sorry

mittens

Postby fun_yunchables » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:30 pm

these last months have been crazy in terms of work & life but on the bright side i've got a lot of stuff done!

* published a couple papers
* traded in my car for a new one (GTI boys n girls we out here)
* mildy bruised my meniscus in my right knee
* traded a bunch of zines at laabf
* shot two rolls of super 8 film

i've been feeling super good lately --- a lot of positivity in my friend circle which is appreciated. super thankful

oh yeah
* went vegan

fun_yunchables

Postby oucho » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:31 pm

oucho

Postby freddy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:59 am

What if you brought a drunk irishman and a drunk russian at a park where old chinese ppl r doing tai chi, would they start to learn how to do tai chi and/or fight each other while the old chinese ppl continue to do tai

freddy

Postby adiabatic » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:15 am

Probably depends on whether they're the fightin' type or not.

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby worknights » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:55 pm

im in canada for the first time since september and the first thing i did was get tim hortons

ig: cavallifurs
worknights

Postby trasparenti » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:16 pm

dunno where else to post but im goin to new york april 1-6 if anyone wants to hang out. think i'll be around brooklyn but i wanna go all around the city and look at stores sights and food

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby popcorn » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:23 am

do u think if everyone chose their age for the day, we'd all be 17 year olds?

or would segments of the population select childhood; others choose to be crotchety 60-somethings voting right-of-center and walking their dogs slowly around west village; and still others be 28 year old men in white undershirts and big pants working odd jobs, listening to hip-hop, and promising boo that they won't spend as much on weed?

popcorn

Postby anth » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:36 am

just made the move from phoenix to seattle, i've visited here dozens of times before but actually moving and staying here feels so odd. if anyone wants to hang hit me up, i got no friends and i can only hang out in local coffee shops for so long b4 people think im a lonely weirdo

anth

Postby alby » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:06 pm

ME WALKING OUT OF CHESS CLASS. WALK PAST VENDING MACHINE.

random girl: hey you, do you like twizzlers?
me: yes...
rg: here you go
-hands me bag of twizzlers-
me: you don't want these?
rg: i wanted the reeces and these shits came out. please take them
me: thank u so much

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby CheerUpBrokeBoy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:43 am

didn't know where else to put this
i have a sick fascination with artists that have no idea they're absolutely terrible

EDIT i feel you but this guy might actually be mentally ill and dangerous if he wasn't so confident and high-functioning

CheerUpBrokeBoy

Postby Spaceman » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:36 pm

I just want to say that I love being a part of this community. I suppose I'm not the most active with posting and certainly not the most knowledgeable by any means but everyone here is so chill, constructive, and welcoming. I'm glad I've had this community in my corner when developing my style. Shouts out to everyone here for being a cool person.

Let's get weird
Spaceman

Postby meatjacket » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:57 am

Been busy! Moving again! And if everything goes well, will be moving across the country in a year! just wanted to pop in and check on everyone i love to read your stories and wonderful lives. I constantly think "That's such a Care'Tags thing" and i love it.

Anyways, wondering if you all would be interested in a Pin/Button trade? Like Enamel pins and cool buttons you've collected? I've got a neat collection now that i'm itching to trade with others so if there's enough interest i can set something up!

meatjacket

Postby archangel666 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:20 pm

have my radio show tonite 7-8pm c!! playing only music from 2mr records ((i focus on a label each show))) u can tune in at kvrx.org if u like :~)

archangel666

Postby fun_yunchables » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:51 am

my minolta cle died :(

fun_yunchables

Postby adiabatic » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:50 am

Someone mentioned bedbugs and I researched what you need to do if you accidentally get infested and now I don't want to travel anywhere else ever again

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby meatjacket » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:27 pm

any of yall make SOAP? im really interested

meatjacket

Postby alby » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:06 pm

got my tonsils and adenoids removed on wednesday and it's been quite the ride so far. i felt great super stoned all of wedneday that was cool
yesterday i was in pain
today i slept until 1 pm and wokeup in a lot of pain but now im pretty high so idk

if i never get strep throat again i'll rate this experience highly

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby rublev » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:32 pm

does anyone use imove? how do i put text into a piece of video so it doesn't fade in or out...i can't seem to do it and it's driving me crazy. a google suggests other people have problems too

alternatively, is there any free and simple movie making software that can do this?

rublev
Political Editor

Postby blanket » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:52 am

The place i used to live in sent our pet turtle Jack to live in a nice turtle pond because he was getting too big for his tank, but whenever we say that, everyone thinks it is an euphemism for Jack dying.

here is Jack
bye Jack
i hope you are having a good time in your new big pond.

blanket

PreviousNext

Return to Care