[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: Here is ramdomthought!

Postby jrisk » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:58 pm

I think it's something that was brought to attention because most people would recognize those things you mentioned as problematic when something like CAH is generally regarded as cool and an acceptable form of racism/sexism.

jrisk

Postby ramseames » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:08 pm

I just really don't fuck with "game for slightly awkward/edgy yuppie nerds that involves a lot of jokes at other peoples' expense"

I don't think it's some great source of evil or even worth viewing as a major problem (symptom of them, not a cause, like I said) but it/people who want to play it at house parties instead of pong or whatever are just the fuckin worst

ramseames

Postby ramseames » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:49 pm

Who the fuck is working at the economist who decided that spending money on putting a ~15 slide presentation doing the "work in the future will be rough for millennials" spiel on snapchat was a good idea

ramseames

Postby starfox64 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:11 pm

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby popcorn » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:09 am

- Definitely not used to someone caring this much about me.
- Having done so little (socially) in high school has not hurt me. I think I gravitate to very sweet people.
- I think I want to transfer colleges (for education reasons).
- I need more time to listen to music.

popcorn

Postby mooncorp » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:22 am

i just spent 9 consecutive hours writing a single stupid literary essay (that only needed to be 2 pages double spaced). plus all the time before today i spent just staring at my thesis and topic sentences and thinking that something is off, but not knwoing what. ive never thought so hard about an essay. i really really hate writing them but i know i suck at them and need to get better. i don't think ive ever been so frustrated to actually cry about an assignment (or maybe that's sleep deprivation)
haha
i think school and all these commitments might be taking over my life again:( but maybe it's not so bad because about half, maybe more, the things i'm doing are things i chose to do.
finding the right balance of keeping busy but not overwhelmed//having nothing planned, little motivation for personal creative pursuits --> mindless consumption and spending all day in bed

it's veryearlyinthea.m. o'clock

mooncorp

Postby sknss » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:01 pm

, i hope you feel better now. i can relate to you. what helped me with essay writing was to break down this big task into a series of small tasks, and then assigning some time to accomplish them.

i can only encourage you to start a bullet journal. just grab a notebook and set it up this way:

now you have a great tool that will help you stay organised! you can write down what you need to do each day and then cross it off as you go along. it takes 5 minutes to set it up and it prevents me from getting overwhelmed.

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby rjbman » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:22 pm

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby kyung » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:20 pm

hello care tags hope you have all been well c:

i have a job now! which means less time spent searching for work and more time to browse on care-tags/tabbing out to a random spreadsheet at work. i get to wear whatever i want which is nice but i have yet to find a place in the office where i can take pictures of myself (working on that!). there's also a guy who brings a 20l to work and wears a lot of bape so im hoping that we can talk about clothes together and become friends.

ive had the pleasure of keeping up with some of you on various forms of social media but now i am back for season 2 of kyung after a bit of a hiatus i hope we can all enjoy this together :0)

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby maj » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:44 pm

this guy takes huge break and he's still first page of the rep list, people need to get posting and put in a real challenge to us on top.

maj

Postby kyung » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:49 pm

neg this post to make it fair for everyone else

KIMCHI SLAP

_( :⁍ 」 )_
kyung

Postby ramseames » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:53 pm

For the next 3 hours this is the laduree thread

ramseames

Postby ramdomthought » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:53 pm

This thread is now about ramdom thoughts for the next forever

ramdomthought

Postby alby » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:43 am

watching casey neistat videos is one of my guilty pleasures.

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby alexander delarge » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:40 pm

will ever post again?

Being young is like being one of these malenky machines
alexander delarge

Postby adiabatic » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:04 pm

Lord, grant me discernment to upvote the good fits
Temperance to scroll by all the less-than-good fits worn by people I like
And wisdom to know the difference

“clothing for attractive rich people in their 20s to go to weddings in” — Zack Johnson on Vineyard Vines
adiabatic

Postby WussWayne » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:37 am

Comment removed

Last edited by Syeknom on Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mod action
Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby sknss » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:19 pm

That's not a way to treat other care-tags users. You can come back when you want to play nice.

sknss

Postby AlternateAccount » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:48 am

AlternateAccount

Postby sknss » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:29 am

Wow,ok. That was a terrible joke. I don't think anyone got that reference.

sknss

Postby WussWayne » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:05 am

sorry. I'd been drinking then I started thinking to myself how much I miss trash since he doesn't post here that much anymore then I started stalking his old posts on reddit then I stumbled on his AMA which actually had his age listed but I was too drunk to notice I could actually do the math and extrapolate his current age then I noticed that comment about the sweater and I was like lol this is super funny then I posted it here and well um not really my brightest moment
Sorry and everybody else. I didn't mean to be an asshole

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby parastexis » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:51 pm

just realized 4 of my last 10 tinder convos and 2 of my last 3 dates (botanical garden, vegan restaurant) have been heavily centered around plants. i hope i haven't awoken anything within me

parastexis

Postby ramdomthought » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:27 pm

We're all better than this

Keep this passive aggressive nonsense in where ever, but put some effort into your posts

ramdomthought

Postby troy » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:35 pm

;0(

troy

Postby can- » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:42 am

what does it mean

can-

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:48 am

it means come see the humans on either the 4th or 6th

ramdomthought

Postby troy » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:25 am

can i come

troy

Postby rublev » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:21 am

trench mortars at the passchendaele museum

(looking a lot like dutch design week...)

rublev
Political Editor

Postby === » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:13 am

B)
===

Postby jrisk » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:54 pm

sure looks like it's just a headband to me

jrisk

PreviousNext

Return to Care