[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby birdman caw » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:03 pm

that is mildly terrifying

birdman caw

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:00 pm

this weird crossthread posting needs to stop

this means you

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:18 pm

wut. this is the weirdest pm i've ever gotten

ramdomthought

Postby brlmski » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:20 pm

why do people get their panties in such bunches when they get negged

brlmski

Postby Blastoise » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Not offended but the neg was completely useless.

Blastoise

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:34 pm

chill dude (, )

i negged you because you could have just sent him a pm rather than a useless post in the thread

instead you're sending me a pm about it

which is hilarious

ramdomthought

Postby jrisk » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:45 pm

I went to a kind of crunchy (western massachusetts, eh) bar for dinner tonight and I ordered a portobello burger, thinking, ya know, it was a burger with portobello mushrooms on it. Nope, it was a veggie burger with the patty consisting mostly of portobello mushroom. I asked for it to be medium rare...

jrisk

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:46 pm

did it come medium rare

ramdomthought

Postby jrisk » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:50 pm

don't think it could come in anything other than poop-brown

jrisk

Postby ramdomthought » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:01 pm

if you asked for it well done would it have come black and tasted like actually well-done beef?

ramdomthought

Postby Blastoise » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:28 pm

Trying to record stuff I've been working on using my phone (because I didn't feel like pulling out my recorder) and it's turning out really glitchy for some reason. Kind of annoying but cool.

Blastoise

Postby oldtrailmix » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:51 am

sitting in kitchen with empty cup, "gee i should fill this up with water."

get up, bring cup into living room and set it down, pick up tv remote, bring it back into the kitchen and set it down on the counter.

i have no idea what just happened

oldtrailmix

Postby harmsalmon » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:13 am

real text conversation w my boss just now after accidentally leaving him a few minutes of voicemail of a loud, substance-heavy party:

harmsalmon

Postby bels » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:11 am

I eat portobello mushroom burgers all the time. Wicked tasty.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby chilljin » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:41 am

i can only handle them little mushrooms you sometimes get in a fry up me, you know the chopped up ones.

refuse to eat a mushroom thats bigger than my nose, it's just like rubbery death

chilljin

Postby zayg » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:13 am

nothing worse than when a musician tries to make their new music much bigger and bolder than their old stuff and completely ruin the appeal

i mean, you do you, but i'm just bummed

zayg

Postby stappard_ » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:43 am

In lieu of a specific update on my current work-limbo situation I thought I would share with you all the complete list of Wikpedia articles I have read (at work) in the month of July; there are 304 entries.

On the whole it seems that my mind has preoccupied this month with Professional Cycling, but there are some interesting diversions into the business dealings of Andrew Lloyd Webber, the gender pay gap, the history of various coronation street characters, and presumably on one particularly dull morning, 'goat throwing'.

stappard_

Postby bels » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:48 am

Why are you reading about coldplay

bels
Yung Winona

Postby stappard_ » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:55 am

stappard_

Postby nick » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:03 pm

good idea . I just refresh c-t (and reddit to some degree) waiting for new little nuggets of posting to pop up. sometimes I find myself rereading rep comments in a thread I may have missed. the struggle is real.

nick
Eminent Eminem

Postby jrisk » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:27 pm

that could be a thread of it's own . here's mine from july:

jrisk

Postby yourdad » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:11 pm

I wish the bots would introduce themselves in the a/s/l thread before making new threads

yourdad

Postby silvaeri » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:17 am

whoops followed my professor on twitter and she followed me back. my twitter is a very unprofessional representation of myself. my current tweets consist of bitching about my roommate stealing my beer and the uncensored thoughts taht passed through my head.

professional idiot.
silvaeri

Postby stappard_ » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:44 am

wtf did you just neg me over coldplay? what are you, their mum or something

you better watch out or i will trrryyy to fix you, in the face

coldplay bitch

stappard_

Postby jrisk » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:30 am

, I had bubble tea for the first time the other day. not sure I entirely get why it's so popular but it was pretty good.

jrisk

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:12 pm

i got locked inside a room by a magnetic lock

god help me

ramdomthought

Postby rublev » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:21 pm

rublev
Political Editor

Postby Blastoise » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:36 pm

In some sort of a dilemma. So I'm working about 24-30 hours a week between a movie theater in town and a Banana Republic outlet store at a mall nearby. Making $7.25 an hour at the theater and it's a five minute drive from my house, I could potentially get around 20 or so hours a week if I only worked there. Making $9 an hour ($10 if I stay until next summer) at Banana but it's a 20 minute drive from my house, and the most the give me per week is 12 hours (four hour shifts). Certainly not the first time it's happened but they've been dropping my hours down to eight and now four. At that point it doesn't even pay for gas there and back (as I put 70% of my income into savings). I enjoy working at both places equally so that isn't an issue. I have less than a month left of working before school starts and then I'll hopefully have a job on campus during the week and coming back to work elsewhere on random weekends/breaks. Should I leave Banana? I'd have to put in my two weeks which is almost until school starts anyway.

:l

Blastoise

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:40 pm

if they don't give you hours, they're letting you go without letting you go

fuck them

ramdomthought

Postby Blastoise » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Yeah that's what I'm leaning towards.

On an unrelated note, yesterday a few friends and I were chilling outside eating ice cream in the city when someone approached us asking us for money for the bus claiming that he was from east Africa and his brother in law was "Tom Hank" (singular). He asked if we were going to the movie (which one I'm not sure) and when we said no he responded with "haha, not yet." It was weird. The owner of the shop made him leave.

Blastoise

PreviousNext

Return to Care