[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: Here is ramdomthought!

Postby BobbyZamora » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:11 pm

B)
BobbyZamora

Postby popcorn » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:29 am

just receiving an email with a login verification code for twitch. it wasn't me trying to get in, and so the case must be that someone other than me is trying to enjoy twitch through my account.

as i've done for a few sites, i've deleted my twitch account forever in lieu of changing the password. haven't really watched streams since i was a senior in high school, in 2016, back in the care-tags era when i was actively ruining my life with the help of the league of legends computer application.

anyone enjoy twitch lately? are you simply into the culture and games like fortnite and overwatch? are you a mid-20's gamer (i imagine c-t never involved people significantly younger than myself) just whittling away the weekends? are you a late-20's gamer who's always had a healthy relationship with games? are you watching boobie streamers (does twitch still have those?)?

just putting this in the general thread, and not the video gaming thread, because this post is motivated more by consciousness of decay than by gaming

popcorn

Postby odradek » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:35 pm

I am not a heavy twitch user and am confused by people who are. A friend of mine basically spends his free time playing path of exile while watching someone else play path of exile. I don't get it. I like to think I "get" esports, but I never watch them unless CSGO is on TBS or something. I would never seek it out on Twitch.

That said, I love watching GDQ events and I like to check out streams of recently released AAA games to see what they're like, since I lack the time, money, and rig to partake. Twitch is also, I find, a good way to get colloquial listening experience when practicing a foreign language, provided you can find the right streamer.

odradek

Postby maj » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:19 pm

twitch is good at filling time when you have absolutely nothing else going on in your life, it's like irc, used to watch days of it over uni/lockdown now barely touch it

maj

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:34 pm

i do not understand most of twitch but will occasionally watch a funny guy Jack Allison do a morning show while at work

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:35 pm

finally living the life i want: car is at the mechanic and i am forced to get off my ass and walk 3/4ths of a mile to go to the grocery store

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:37 pm

i had plants and herbs growing in my windows for ages. cat has discovered them and will not stop chewing on them and promptly puking them back up. they must go

ramdomthought

Postby ramdomthought » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:38 pm

thinking about taking up learning french so i can order more poutine next time i am in quebec city for work

ramdomthought

Postby bels » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:15 pm

I want to become a famous twitch streamer but I have no interest in watching twitch. Would rather watch something edited.

bels
Yung Winona

Postby sknss » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:10 am

My boyfriend says i should have a twitch channel because i am a pro gamer

sknss
2015 Summer Camp Participant

Postby fun_yunchables » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:41 pm

i got my first mechanical keyboard because i resigned myself to working from home for a long time coming (never wanted to have a home office bc work/life balance)

damn this shit remind me of my parents old ibm keyboard strangely miss it sm

i got a keychron k6 with blue switches. idk anything bout it just what my friend recommended based upon the ibm keyboards lol

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby rjbman » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:12 am

i just picked up a glorious with gateron browns. reminds me of the old typewriter we had growing up. clicky clacky

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby kickingthefly » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:52 am

art collective i worked with made a film w virgil a and yasiin b

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKW7VBpgwJ3/

kickingthefly

Previous

Return to Care