[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - Here is ramdomthought!

Here is ramdomthought!

Off topic

Re: ramdom jorts

Postby bobo77 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:05 pm

Just bought a ticket to see Run The Jewels in NYC this November with Despot and Ratking. So excited.

bobo77

Postby copknocks » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:31 pm

recoveringcatholics.tumblr.com
copknocks

Postby RycePooding » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:45 pm

Despot is so good live. At the end of the show he walked out into the crowd and tore pages out of a copy of 'Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man' and giving it to people. I was like yo I'd read that book man. Still a good show.

RycePooding

Re: ramdom thoughts

Postby copknocks » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:38 pm

recoveringcatholics.tumblr.com
copknocks

Postby rublev » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:19 pm

genuinely starting to get worried we (scotland) are going to vote for independence

rublev
Political Editor

Postby vgtbls » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:30 pm

I really like how Google streamlines everything. Don't get why everyone's trying to fight it. Google+ is pretty great

vgtbls

Postby bueno » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:12 pm

I got mugged last night while walking home, a bit shaken up but it could have been a lot worse... still lost my phone and some cash (luckily didnt take my bank card/id) and ended up with a sprained thumb (didn't realise how important my thumb is in day2day activities until now that i cant use it) and a semi swollen cheek/jaw. Bit of a downer because it was my first night back at uni too. Stay safe when you're out late guys.

bueno

Postby JewTurk » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:52 pm

Kind of more actively looking for a new job. Realizing now that I'll be up in Flagstaff 100% in a year from now makes me want to leave my job at the theater just to kind of try something new. I'm part time now that school has started and I figure I'll just talk to my boss and be like "I can get 20-30 hours elsewhere and have it be in a much less stressful/gross environment so I don't see why I should stay here in this atmosphere if I know I'll be leaving in a year regardless." There's a new marketplace that had a wholefoods open that sadly was only hiring full time but that shopping center has been so busy lately that almost all the stores around it are now hiring, couple of high-end boutiques, a chipotle, a starbucks, a few restraunts. All looking for part time employees now and I figure I'll apply at them all and hope for the best.

The theater is just getting on my nerves, I hate the smell, I get headaches, the demographic is all older folks and it makes me feel really... terrible... just to be there 30hr/week when I could be somewhere exponentially better in terms of environment and make just as much if not more... It would be really good for my mental state to be honest.

We'll see, have an interview at starbucks next week, already talked to my scheduling manager, just need to talk to my boss about what I'm planning on doing. He's pretty used to me looking for second jobs by now after the summer.

Last edited by JewTurk on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JewTurk

Postby zayg » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Mexican food cravings are the hardest cravings to shake.

zayg

Postby UnwashedMolasses » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:56 pm

UnwashedMolasses

Postby BIGBEE » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:22 am

just noticed I can't view the market place when logged out

BIGBEE

Postby yubbermax » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:27 pm

One of my professors gave out silly putty in class this morning. It's going to be a great day.

yubbermax

Postby smiles » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:22 pm

Fuck I always regret having 涷奶茶

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby JewTurk » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:13 pm

Had the most amazing experience today.

We were taking a physics test, our whole class. We had a flash flood at school smack dab in the middle of the test so the teacher got up, opened the doors so we could hear it. Very relaxing. Everyone started anxiously looking outside as rain pelted the windows and all around on the roof. The teacher grabbed an empty desk, moved it outside, and just sat in the desk in watching the rain as it poured down and because the wind was so strong and we had an overhang protecting this area from the rain there was just the most amazing mist coming through.

We all slowly piled out of the room with our desks and sat with him as we got misted, it was seriously so serene. We just sat there and enjoyed the rest of the period listening to the rain while getting misted.

Everyone had grins from ear to ear.

e:

Here's a picture after we moved most the desks/chairs back in.

JewTurk

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:42 am

Cowboy flintstone. I'll never be this cool again.

IsaiahSchafer

Postby stappard_ » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:43 am

It's impossible to find free range eggs in US supermarkets

stappard_

Postby dzogchen » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:22 am

dzogchen

Postby IsaiahSchafer » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:21 pm

===v=v=v======

IsaiahSchafer

Postby stappard_ » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:26 pm

Some pretty fantastic irony at work there

stappard_

Postby ramseames » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:44 pm

The dude in front of me in class is looking flipping thru pics of Lebanese food on google images on his tablet and pausing at each one for a couple seconds.

I'm so hungry.

ramseames

Postby Ques » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:02 am

as i was leaving my dorm an hour ago i heard a voice calling out to me from behind, look back, and see 8 faces peering out at me from the corner quad, none of them familiar so all freshmen. it's incredibly terrifying being stared down at by a group of unknown faces. we have a little conversation, with the one talking introducing himself as will, and asking my name. i got a predatory jizz from the whole thing, and left very unsettled. also earlier that day some rando freshie told me in passing that he'd seen me around a lot and liked my jacket (OL platinum windbreaker lel) and that kind of reminded me of this and also felt kind of weird. also for context i go to a very small school so you see the same people a lot, and there's only like 10 dorms

weird feels today. maybe im just the weird one and all of that was perfectly normal

also i called the court today to pay my MIP fine and they said they didn't have any such violation on record

???????

AM I DREAMING ALL OF THIS

Ques

Postby yubbermax » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:34 am

Guys I checked care-tags while I was at a bar tonight. Whats am I

yubbermax

Postby eufemism » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:16 am

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

show me the hoe fax
eufemism

Postby Blastoise » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Managed to land a gig playing drums for a local singer/songwriter that happens to work at my school. He's already done a bit of recording and shows so he knows what he's doing. We're officially playing our first show as a trio in a couple of weeks and we'll be doing some recording soon too. Super excited.

Blastoise

Postby nevergreen » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:10 pm

just now i was on my phone not even close to dying at 80% and it shuts off for no reason then gets stuck in a boot logo.... wtf? 4s on ios7 not even jailbroken. now i'm restoring my phone which means losing all my data.

like i just don't even understand how that even happens????? so fucking annoying man i just don't get it

nevergreen

Postby donut_milk » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:37 pm

Finally the fashionable, middle-aged Japanese woman I see on my train commute says hello to me and we chat about things. I feel so inferior fashion wise standing next to her.

donut_milk

Postby popcorn » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:16 pm

school's going well this year, I don't think I've said that in ages

popcorn

Postby kewks » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:29 am

so i work in retail, and tonight was a peculiar night
i was helping this woman, and she was looking for her size in the leggings so i helped her. she looked a little bit cracked out (like meth scabs) but was generally nice and making conversation so i didn't make any judgements. we sometimes lock customer's bags up for their security and ours (since we don't have locks on fitting rooms), so i locked it up. she came out of the fitting room to get her bag, didn't want to buy anything and when she bent over to unlock her bag, i see that she is wearing a pair of our $22 leggings with the tag still on under jeans. and i'm like "Excuse me, you forgot to take off the leggings" and she made an excuse that it was her underwear, and i said "nope, pretty sure it's ours.. the tag is still on" and i was like, go and take that off. i'm calling security right now blah ablah blalhao and she took it off and i coudl SEE HER VAGINA BECAUSE SHE WASN'T WEARING ANY UNDERWEAR. and i was like wtf. and then she ended up leaving her ENTIRE PURSE including wallet/ID in the locker... so now i threw away the leggings and sent off her bag to the office. strange night

kewks

Postby maj » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:42 am

i type this from my new uni house, this palace is barrrrrrrrrre sik

maj

Postby rublev » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:09 pm

okay so this referendum is getting really divisive and nasty... you have to be careful who you talk to or you can get a barrage of hostility

rublev
Political Editor

PreviousNext

Return to Care