[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - care meets

care meets

Off topic

Re: care meets

Postby hirokinakamura » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Can't make the 27th, but I'm free most of the time otherwise. I work super early in the morning.

The Loopwheel Lord, King of Sweatshirts, and consummate Watch Snob
hirokinakamura

Postby harmsalmon » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:26 am

does....... someone who knows NYC better than I do want to suggest a meetingplace

harmsalmon

Postby Bryan » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:14 am

we could do DSM then head downtown 2 soho 4 ippudo or some shit

i mean yeah we went to ippudo last time but fuck ippudo is great and im cravin that shit

wya
Bryan

Postby harmsalmon » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Let's do it
Sun 27?

harmsalmon

Postby can- » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:47 pm

whats the headcount? walking into ippudo with like 8 people and no res is gonna be a nightmare.

can-

Postby harmsalmon » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:12 pm

good point ben everyone who plans to be in attendance rep this post (pos or neg idc :cool:)

harmsalmon

Postby thomaspaine » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:19 pm

Can we just get drank

thomaspaine

Postby TheLouisVuittonPawn » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:23 pm

So we calling it DSM at like 430-5?

TheLouisVuittonPawn

Postby Bryan » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:15 pm

4:30/5: DSM

LATER: drinks or food and Netflix and chill

kool?

wya
Bryan

Postby Francks » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:52 pm

Shit so some of you are in london too.

How often do you meet?

Convergentalternatives.tumblr.com
Francks

Postby Bryan » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:30 pm

i begin my voyage to DSM soon

if anyone is left behind or will be late or just wants my number to communicate with me so i can let you know whats up just slide in my PM's right quick

wya
Bryan

Postby harmsalmon » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:49 pm

i am (Home Alone 2:) Lost In New York® so I will be a few mins

harmsalmon

Postby Bryan » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:53 pm

posted up outside DSM

you'll know me when you see me

wya
Bryan

Postby Cowboy » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Take pics plz

Cowboy

Postby bels » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:33 pm

bels
Yung Winona

Postby Bryan » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:15 pm

hello is anybody coming????

im still outside dsm and my phones at 2%

hello?

wya
Bryan

Postby windowflowers » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:24 pm

p dece meetup

windowflowers

Postby smiles » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:12 pm

I met bela (and iliam) and we took off our trousers together.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby can- » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:41 pm

the two toughest care taggers and me

can-

Postby okuu6 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:37 am

Any care meets in nyc at some point?

This is a sea urchin.
これはウニです。

okuu6

Postby === » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:00 pm

Any CT friends in the Hudson Valley? NYC is kind of a long drive for me and there's lots of tolls.

B)
===

Postby Cowboy » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:31 am

Hey Austin ppl

Meatjacket and I are heading up to UT on the 2nd of Nov

I'll have meetings and such until 2:30 from the looks of it.

I've already talked to stolsdos, and I know there's benyo and I think station in Austin?

Anyone who is in Austin that I don't know of, and the ones above come hang out! (This is a filter effect and I don't even have the filter thing)

Probably 3-7 for us (together) but we can do gang shit until we have to leave.

If you are interested/know ur coming out. Pm me and we can exchange phone numbers/Facebook info or something and make a group message.

^.^

Cowboy

Postby kindofyoung » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:37 pm

It was a brisk sunday october morning, the birds were singing and you could feel anticipation in the air.
Editors note: It was actually just one bird that got hit by a car and let out it's last breath, and the only thing in the air was the aforementioned bird before it got hit. But still, it was a brisk sunday october morning.

Two days earlier, through a series of random events, life changed for when he was downtown with friends partaking in the process of dancing to various genres of music. It seemed like a normal enough evening when a stranger approached him and started talking. Now, several strangers had this evening already talked to him (which indeed was already a bit out of the ordinary), but he hadn't payed much attention to it and therefore, a normal evening it was.
Little did he expect that this most recent stranger was none other than fellow care-tagger but it was none the less a most joyful surprise once he learned that was the case. Albeit they only met for a brief moment KoY thought Fountain seemed pretty cool, so when they met again while both on their way home it was decided to make a visit to Stockholm the coming saturday.
Editors note: It was a bit random sure, but "a series of events" might be pushing it a bit. Idk about life-changing either, but it was definitely a fun surprise and Fountain did seem pretty cool.

They begun their visit at the asian clothing store with tons of basics and a widely known good quality-price ratio, but not Uniqlo because they're stupid and don't have any stores here, so what I'm referencing to is instead Muji. No pictures were taken here since it was crowded and with mediocre lighting, but KoY tried on a skirt and Fountain some t-shirts. I'll let you guess by yourself who, if either one, bought what they tried on.
Editors note: It was Fountain. He bought the t-shirt, which he then forgot at another store, but that's a story for another time.

Image Image

Following this they went to the Acne section (as all true fashion-swedes are obligated to do whenever one is nearby) where they stumbled upon Drakes "Hotline Bling" sweater. It did seem like something appropiate to wear for when you no longer get calls from someone needing your love, so yeah, good choice Drake. Here they also met up with , who predictably enough also was pretty cool. Together they went to buy overpriced schampoo and conditioner, but also had a rather enjoyable conversation with the store assistant that among other things included pictures of Donald Trumps hair in the wind.
Editors note: Important to note is that the conversation also revealed that Darfest hasn't seen any of the "Back to the Future"-movies. What a loser.

Image Image

More stores were visited, for example COS where Kindofyoung bought a cool shirt and Fountain a cool coat. A pair of awesome am95 og's were also tried on at another store, though Kindofyoung was too cheap to pay retail and the other two for some reason couldn't even understand that they were awesome. They then relocated to a pretty nice burger place and filled up their energy levels, as is necessary after doing some hard work.
Editors note: Oh and when they visited the OL store, that's when Fountain forgot his Muji t-shirt. Yep, I lied when I said that story was for another time, I was really just saving it a bit for later. Luckily it was still there when he realized so it all worked out.

Image Image

A couple more stores were visited, but none of them found much of interest, so after a while they decided to call it a day, following a café visit that was pretty mediocre taste-wise but still a nice finish to a nice day with some irl "fashion/forum"-conversations.
Editors note: The aforementioned conversation at the café was probably more enjoyable for KoY than the other two as he had never had any of these before while they knew eachother from before, but hopefully they didn't find it boring.

The end.

kindofyoung

Postby sagc » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:50 am

Anyone in Calgary planning on going to/want to go to the Understudy VIP event tomorrow?

sagc

Postby Dobwin » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:36 pm

Any interest in an NYC meetup at the end of November?

Dobwin

Postby rjbman » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:34 pm

In Chicago:

A couple of us met up outside Uniqlo, not for a fight, but to check out the newly open store.

From left to right, , , , , , and

Not pictured: Uniqlo Chewbacca flannel I bought.

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby Cowboy » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:17 pm

So I've written this 2x now, and it keeps getting deleted, so maybe this time there will be a bit more success than that of before

HOUSTON X AUSTIN 2015

The features in this collaboration are , , , and yours truly

This will be spoilered out, it's quite long.

TL;DR: was a really fun time, there's a group pic at the bottom, leave your rep on the way out.

But, for those curious, let's get started

The trip was built around me doing a college visit, and meat going along for the sake of adventure.

An adventure that started out quite slow for him

I couldn't spoiler this it's way too good

I'm in pretty reasonable contact with Stolsdos, so he and I soon confirmed Austin X Houston 2k15, and Station hopped in to make things even more fun.

I started my shit at around 10, where The other 3 then found eachother at around 11.

They went to Medici coffee. As shown here

They then went on to do whatever gang shit they got themselves up to until about 2:50, where we found eachother.

Creep shots in spoiler

We started out with some thrift type stores, and found some serious grails along the way

Tune in to the grails in the spoiler below

We then found a place called ByGeorge, and saw some qt stuff there

Few pics in spoiler

It's getting pretty late, so we decide to take one last adventure to the other ByGeorge in the city, which held some of the more luxe items.

The adventures of that in spoiler below

It's about time at this point where the SA's start to herd us out, so we do the one necessary procedure of any quality care meet, which is ask an SA/Stranger to snap a group pic

That's all folks.
Big shouts to the Austin CareFam, who really gave us a wonderful afternoon. We invite them, and other care persons of any area, to come down to Houston and one day give us a chance to keep you interested. Houston will likely disappoint, but what can you say.

Cheers

Cowboy

Postby vgtbls » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:33 am

Did anyone buy that skeleton tee????

vgtbls

Postby meatjacket » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:56 am

THEY WOULDNT LET ME
($35)

meatjacket