[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - care meets

care meets

Off topic

Re: care meets

Postby worknights » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:59 pm

gonna be in north vancouver/vancouver from the 2nd-10th if anyone wants to skate or hang! (smiling)

ig: cavallifurs
worknights

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:02 pm

in stockholm for a lil bit arriving mon/tues i dont even remember

i'm down to skate n chill n slappy-sesh it up n stuff! and check out some vegan stuff over there hmu!!!!

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby iwtt » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:30 am

iwtt

Postby Northwest » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:25 am

Look at these new good friends. What good new friends they are. A big thank you to radicalbusiness, monoclelewinsky, and anth for getting together! Fashion and friends win the day yet again.

Our group wandered around Capitol Hill on a smoky Seattle Saturday, browsing Elliot Bay Books, Totokaelo, and Lklihood. We took a few pictures with my lil' Instax camera and these were the ones that turned out less ghostly.

Between the four of us we managed to rep Calvin Klein (monoclelewinsky: hooded dress heck yes), Margaret Howell (radicalbusiness: elevated Seattle style), Our Legacy (anth: fresh dressed internet auction master), and it just wouldn't be complete without Uniqlo being in the mix somewhere (northwest: it me).

To any and all Seattle area transplants, residents, and visitors let us know if you want to hang next time! We all got along and I can happily see doing this again.

Northwest

Postby Cowboy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:50 pm

I'll be in Chicago November 18-25 as things stand

I have to do some work until the 22nd and spend time with family, but for sure will have some time to spend time with people. some people from EHF and I are already getting plans together and what have you.

Feel free to pm me and let me know if you are interested and I can start coordinating everything.

Cowboy

Postby fun_yunchables » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:55 pm

had a lovely time in stockholm with (and friends)! lotta fun good skating and stuff -- we were also trying to meet up in copenhagen but that weed i got in christiania reaaaally fucked me up lmaooooo

i filmed of iwtt (with one of his first fs slappy grinds on probably the first california style red curbs in europe haha)!!!

fun_yunchables

Postby Bryan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:41 am

hey guys I'm in london for the next 5 days staying at the Ace Hotel, i have absolutely no idea what I'm doing someone help i already got charged 100p for the taxi to the hotel

wya
Bryan

Postby smiles » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:14 am

Hey , I'm sure you mean well, but that word, mong, is 1. Derogatory and 2. Based on 18th/19th century concepts of scientific racism (i.e mongoloid).

So yeah, not a great word to throw around.

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby Bobbin.Threadbare » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:30 pm

Our studio is round the corner at 188 Hackney Rd - I'll be in 12-6!

EDIT- on SUNDAY

Bobbin.Threadbare

Postby Cowboy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:31 am

Hey Austin crowd

I moved here for school and a fashion friend and I were gonna hangout pretty soon.

If anyone is interested in joining us, feel free to pm me and join in

Cowboy

Postby can- » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:34 pm

can-

Postby worknights » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:29 pm

seattle friends! im moving to bellevue in 3 days and would love to hang out with people this upcoming week!

ig: cavallifurs
worknights

Postby mahi-mahi » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:49 am

Anyone in the Richmond, Virginia area?

mahi-mahi

Postby xinijia » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:01 pm

anyone in montreal want to meet up literally anytime this weekend? i'll be there.

my favourite colour is bingle bangle
xinijia

Postby Roosterruby » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:42 pm

What are Seattle/Olympia area people doing for Thanksgiving? Would anybody be interested in meeting up to look at clothes and have some food and drinks this coming week?

Roosterruby

Postby Ques » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:10 am

chinese new years falls during the olympics so i'm considering flying in for a few days––any other care-taggers gonna be there? olympics alone sounds a wee bit sad

Ques

Postby fun_yunchables » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:19 pm

wddup melbourne aus

i'm in town 11th to 21st lets skate or get coffee or see art or something!

fun_yunchables

Postby can- » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:11 pm

can-

Postby _Organism » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:53 pm

yoo @sickboy @trichomatic @hexkeyset @xinijia I'm officially here in the six now, I'm free all week if y'all want to do something :^)

_Organism

Postby zevolution » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:00 pm

New Yorkers:
i just moved here and i'm eager to meet folks and i'm chock full of joie de vivre

hit me up and i'll be looking for y'all on this web site

zevolution

Postby rjbman » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:08 pm

sup yall the wonderful is presently swinging through my town

we having fun out here

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby chilljin » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:19 am

Yo dudes

I know we aren't as active anymore, particularly me,

But i'm leaving my nederlandse nest and i'm visiting London for the third time in my life, 22-26 of August on my solo dolo, and would love to meetup with peeps if you are game. It was never possible for me to go to the previous London meets with uni & moving to NL, but it's never too late.

If any of you fancy hanging out with this lanky scouse idiot please just drop me a message, it would be lovely to reconnect.

love,
charlie x

chilljin

Postby WussWayne » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:47 am

Honestly when the fuck will anyone come to perth. i got plans for a good nite 4 u dawg

Nightclub on a Friday
Get my Gucci on
F-f-f-firestarter
Yes, I'm in the zone
You coming on me like a player (WOOF!)
But your game's all wrong
You get your words all twisted
It's the same old song
WussWayne

Postby can- » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:04 pm

Really nice thread if im honest

can-

Postby can- » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:05 pm

Look forward to when I can once again meet some care teens

can-

Postby Indieguy » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:54 pm

My crush has a massive mangina. Sten is now a total wreckage. I could almost fit a piccolo in his mangina.

Indieguy

Postby Imfake » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:07 pm

I need some fashion flaxsisters(currently have 1). In NYC so I'll be sure to wear my office drip the next time this happens

Imfake

Previous

Return to Care