[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - care meets

care meets

Off topic

Re: care meets

Postby ramdomthought » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:25 pm

Anyone in or around NYC want to go see The Humans on Nov 4 or 5? In town for some other things but am planning on seeing this and grabbing a pint with anyone interested

ramdomthought

Postby harmsalmon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:33 pm

i will tentatively be in Boston Oct 8-11th w some friends!! this is my birthday present to myself so i am counting on

and whoever else maybe lives in Boston that i missed to force me to have fun

hmu

harmsalmon

Postby harmsalmon » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:13 pm

psych sorry
not coming
sometime later

harmsalmon

Postby kindofyoung » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:19 am

Are there any Berlin members in here?
I will be there November 14th-18th, if you want to meet up or got some good recommendations for what to do and visit, do let me know

kindofyoung

Postby Cowboy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:22 am

Hi everyone I'm headed to Chicago next weekend. I'll be competing, but there's a chance that I have a day or two for the city and would love to meet up with some of you all. Let me know (smiling)

I'll be in Skokie/Glenbrooks schools but on that extra day I'll have a way out to the city I believe.

Cowboy

Postby blanket » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:42 am

I'm in that London 20th Nov-2nd Dec :-))) How does the 26th of november sound for a meetup? I'm probably vaguely free most days

Also, any recommendations for things I ought to do and see?

blanket

Postby rjbman » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:55 pm

hung out w/ this gang a week ago

clockwise from me:
, , , , , (he has a tattoo w/ his full name on his face so he asked me to blur it out)

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby ASTROCHIMP » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:17 pm

I'm going to be in San Francisco for a couple days in January(7th through 10th), if anyone wants to hang out for a bit and grab coffee and do fashion things maybe? Let me know.

I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.

Check out my shit tumblr.

Also consider checking out my music.

Follow me.
ASTROCHIMP

Postby finolino » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:07 pm

back in chicago for the better part of the next five weeks, if u wanna brew some hullabaloo with me while i'm here just say the word!

finolino

Postby posh_somme » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:00 pm

just got spotted by while i was working at muji to whom i told i saw this saturday just gone walking past me on my way to work!! so what i'm saying is let's get a brummie meet goin, making it to london is hard

posh_somme

Postby maj » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:10 pm

When I saw a guy in cp'S cropped jeans and a tasteful, well fitting pink sweatshirt I knew it just had to be you.

I'm free Tuesday-Friday over December for this Midlands meet, would be good to have one as brum > London.

maj

Postby bels » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:08 pm

bels
Yung Winona

Postby posh_somme » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:35 pm

posh_somme

Postby evilfriends » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:11 pm

showed me around Sydney a couple of days ago and we checked out some clothes stores, took a ferry to walk at the beach, searched for lizards and got dinner at a super nice Japanese place

I had the best of times, thank you again :!:

evilfriends

Postby anth » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:43 am

im in the seattle / bellevue area for another 10 days or so, if anyone wants to meetup feel free to message me :^)

anth

Postby worknights » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:03 am

anyone here in atlanta? would love to meet up with some of you!

ig: cavallifurs
worknights

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:10 am

gonna be at la art book fair for preview night. i'd love to chat a bit if you're around

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby nevergreen » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:14 pm

hey fake canada and montreal people, i'm gonna make a visit during the summer. let's hang out!!

nevergreen

Postby posh_somme » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:15 am

had a grand day out with in birmingham last week. toured the high street, didn't cop a thing and had a nice vietnamese meal to end it. we shouldn't leave it too long before we meet again!

posh_somme

Postby evilfriends » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:13 pm

, myself and some good friends are going to be staying in Amsterdam from the 9th to the 12th of march. Anyone wanna hang out? ?

evilfriends

Postby Mippipopolous » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:26 pm

Hey, everyone! It's been way too long since I've dropped by. Hope everyone is doing great around here. I finally hung out with today, I think I might be the last one! We've been meaning to for ages but hadn't managed to yet. It was great getting to catch-up! I missed this place, gonna try and stick around more again!

Mippipopolous

Postby popcorn » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:35 pm

has an NYC/harmsalmon meetup happened this (academic) year?

popcorn

Postby Cowboy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:40 pm

From all current accounts I'll be in DC July 22nd to August 5 for work with a day to explore mingled in. I'm gonna hangout with a fashion friend from another forum, and if anyone wants to join or perhaps wants to suggest things in DC, that would be fun.

Cowboy

Postby rjbman » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:50 am

If there is anyone in Paris who would like to meet up, I'll be there from April 1 - 9!

:rjbasedgod:

rjbman

Postby trasparenti » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:34 pm

ah thanks C-boy
x-post from ramdomthought:

im goin to new york april 1-6 if anyone wants to hang. think i'll be around brooklyn/nyc area but i wanna go all around the city and look at stores sights and food.

trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby rjbman » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:31 pm

rjbman

Postby iwtt » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:02 am

me and and a couple of other friends are coming to london for field day (1th to 7th june) if anyone wants to meet up and have a couple of beers or skate southbank or something let me know!! would be very nice to meet you!

iwtt

Postby ramdomthought » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:33 pm

anyone in vancouver and wanna go hike on the 22nd or 23rd?

ramdomthought

Postby tomsfood » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:02 pm

hello uk crew i'm going to be in your beautiful city of london from may 31st to june 5 and would love to get together with anyone unfortunate enough to want to hang out, maybe go check out story and throw back some turmeric shots or get vegan food and look at art or whatever it is y'all do

planning on going to field day on the third so if any of you will be there we can dance together :woop:

bela told me you're the one in charge of mobilizing uk troops so i'm tagging u

Last edited by tomsfood on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

Postby tomsfood » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:04 pm

alternate uk meet idea: we gang up and go here http://www.tomsfood.co.uk/ and confront fake tomsfood about why he named his restaurant after first annual care tags fit arena champion without consent or compensation

tomsfood
Look Arena Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Care