[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Off topic

Re: a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Postby hig » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:13 pm

hello everyone,

i'm hig (higashii on reddit), but my real name is alex. i'm 18, a guy, and live in Maine (senior in hs but gearing up for college!). i'd like to go to med school eventually, but rn i'm really enjoying physics and astronomy, so who knows where i will end up? been perusing some of the threads around here, and i really enjoy the semblance of intimacy and friendliness that you all seem to have. looking forward to participating and learning more!

hig

Postby McOdsen » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:14 pm

hey i'm McOdsen or My Godson Im from a weird place and i do weird things gtg

My godson will be there
McOdsen

Postby paf » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Hey there everybody, my name is Peter and I am 19 years old. I like to take photos and make silly videos. I also love all types of music and enjoy playing the bass. Right now I'm studying art at community college; hope to transfer to a school in NYC once I have a better idea of what I want to do. Looking forward to talking about clothes with you all.

paf

Postby rjbman » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:20 pm

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby starfox64 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:29 pm

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby mc-lunar » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:40 am

mc-lunar

Postby areo » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:40 am

19/m/london

This forum is already confusing me, but I like it.

areo

Postby Baddarn » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:11 pm

Hi everybody! You may know me as Baddarn from.... well... basically every other forum

Have read some good things about you guys lately so decided it was time join!

I'm almost 20, study architecture in Stockholm and just got my first real job!

- -
Baddarn

Postby RomanEmpire » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:11 pm

Hey everybody, I'm a Junior in highschool from Texas and I post on MFA every once in a while under the name NiteClaw. Probably won't post very many fits since they're all pretty basic, but hoping to learn a lot from the people on here

RomanEmpire

Postby verilyvert » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:25 am

My name is verilyvert. Rhymes with 'barely there'. I'm mark's roommate... but had to find out about this board through lurking. WTF mark?!

Been exploring fashion for a year and then some, but only got introduced to the online communities this summer. Learning lots, and I really like it here. If you're in Vancouver and want to grab a beer, let me know. Been lucky enough to meet some of you in person already, and looking forward to meeting more.

verilyvert

Postby Bryan » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:27 pm

18/M/NYC

My name's Bryan I like expensive clothes and pizza.

Cheers 8^)

EDIT: On a serious note, I've been lurking on some other online communities for about a year now, finally found the "style" that interest me the most (Military-Core, Techwear etc), currently relaxing at home all day while building up a portfolio to apply for F.I.T and looking to get into making my own shirts and whatnot.

Cheers once again 8^)

Last edited by Bryan on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wya
Bryan

Postby Syeknom » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:28 pm

So many cool new people, very excited to meet you all

Syeknom

Postby SweetJavaBrown » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:38 pm

I'm Steven. 20/m/NC. I'm SweetJavaBrown everywhere else on the Internet. I've been lurking here for a month or two. I like the positivity here.

SweetJavaBrown

Postby Dobwin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Hey all.

I'm Dobwin. 21/M/VT. I've been active pretty much everywhere there's a fashion forum. I've mostly hanging around reddit mf/mfa lately but I've been getting pretty sick of the rise of joke posts and general nonsense that's been on the rise over there. So I've come here for a bit of a reprieve.

As for style, I've got no clue. One day I'll wear some streetwear nonsense with a giant collar, the next I'll wear all business casual clothing, and the next ti'll be some runway bullshit that all the people outside thinks looks dumb.

Dobwin

Postby smiles » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 pm

VT, cool.

whereabouts? I'm in burlington right now

草地跑過的腳印
smiles

Postby Dobwin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Dobwin

Postby hmwut » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:26 pm

hmwut

Postby Syeknom » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Would like like to remind all new guys and girls that we have an IRC channel FREELY AVAILABLE* at #care-tags on freenode.net

If you're the kind of person who likes talking to people online come join in.

If you don't have an IRC client installed you can always use:

Syeknom

Postby Dobwin » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Dobwin

Postby sauce » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:52 am

I'm sauce, go by saucy_aussie on mfa and I sometimes post there. this community seems really cool and I'd like to be a part of it so I'll try to post a bit here too.

I'm a 19yo student in st louis and I study environmental biology. I like music, the outdoors, and exploring. I also like smash bros a lot. in terms of style I like the monotone look, except earthtones, and solid colors with cool textures.

sauce

Postby swatfishy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:24 pm

20/m/pitt

this board looks nice.

swatfishy

Postby sauce » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:13 pm

rjbman project m for the most part. I usually play mewtwo and lucario

sauce

Postby paf » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:58 pm

Germinal - yeah he is my brother

paf

Postby bels » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:27 am

is he heavy tho

bels
Yung Winona

Postby alby » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:14 pm

hi im alby i have a similar name on other places but i don't post very much. this place seems cool and welcoming and i like all the discussion that goes on here. i really like php forums over others for what it's worth. this is cool.
18/m/wi

i'd walk a mile for a camel
alby

Postby starfox64 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:09 pm

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."
starfox64

Postby hamburgerlady » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:32 pm

hamburgerlady

Postby TheLouisVuittonPawn » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:24 am

18/M/DC

It would be cool if you checked out my tumblr http://joykillers.tumblr.com/
I wear black a lot

TheLouisVuittonPawn

Postby fountainstairs » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:51 am

hi i'm linus. 18 and located in finland.
i like clothing, music, photography and movies. I try really badly to get into books, because some of our greatest minds wrote, but i still don't enjoy it as much as music or movies.
is my tumblr. i like black stuff.

fountainstairs

Postby brusque » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:05 pm

18/M/Boston
My name is Noah. My favorite designer is Ann, although it hasn't been the same since she left her menswear...now with her totally gone from her brand. Regardless, I enjoy reading (Murakami, Hemingway, Woolf, etc.), Music (mostly Classical, folk, EDM), Computer Science/Mathematics, and Philosophy.

brusque

PreviousNext

Return to Care