[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Off topic

Re: a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Postby browniebit » Sun May 18, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello! I am (err, will be?) locally known as browniebit. Or Browniebit if you're persnickety about capitalizing names, or BROWNIEBIT if you're yelling at me. I'm a CS major who bakes and occasionally programs. Also a frightened fashion novice.

browniebit

Postby raags » Sun May 18, 2014 11:41 pm

hey everyone i'm raag from melbourne, australia! see you around :~)

raags
Best Dressed

Postby pk! » Mon May 19, 2014 12:37 am

Howsit you all, pk! here. Present in a few fashion forums around, but I like to keep the name switched up.

Looking to discuss and share fashion related content mostly. My fashion related data is mostly inaccessible for a few months while doing some heavy travel, but I'll still be looking around and sharing what knowledge I can.

Pk! "Pok Gai," Cantonese phrase/insult for, "Go fall in the street."
I fell into the streets and missed the ground.
pk!

Postby forestfeet » Mon May 19, 2014 5:22 pm

Hi!

I like to make and wear clothing. I also like fruit and cats.

forestfeet

Postby handworked » Mon May 19, 2014 11:04 pm

hi everybody i'm handworked
located in Xanadu
hope to learn a lot from yall cool people!

handworked

Postby trasparenti » Wed May 21, 2014 10:58 am

nevermind. (smiling)

Last edited by trasparenti on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trasparenti
Japanese Correspondent

Postby ryng » Sat May 24, 2014 12:28 am

Hello care tags community!! I'm a college student in the US, so naturally I'm poor af I don't know why I'm pursuing these expensive hobbies but I enjoy the seamless designs, quality, construction of everything I interact with, which includes clothes of course, but also my personal devices, bikes, camera equipment, even my kitchen utensils. I strive for the effortless, subtle aesthetics that give an aura of quality and superiority that at the same time can't be pinpointed or described. I'm pretty nascent in the internet fashion community, but apparently my brother's well-known in his own niche or whatever.

ryng

Postby CleanThug » Sat May 24, 2014 12:34 am

Who's your brother?

CleanThug

Postby ryng » Sat May 24, 2014 12:38 am

Labelking on styleforum

ryng

Postby WHAT_A_BEAUTIFUL_DUWANG » Sun May 25, 2014 12:12 am

Hello, I'm tanuki_hotpot on ffa and I like anime and clothes. Someone with good taste in both suggested I post here because of the friendly community and I must say, I do feel very welcome seeing Raf waving at me at the top of every page ^-^

WHAT_A_BEAUTIFUL_DUWANG

Postby celladore » Sun May 25, 2014 3:07 am

Alright, let's get on with this. I'm celladore, I live in San Diego, and I have no idea as to why it's taken me this long to post. You all seem like decent people, and I look forward to getting to know both you and myself a little better in the future. Thanks for letting me in.

celladore

Postby Kappy » Wed May 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Ay I'm Kappy 20/M/FL.

I study marketing and psych (cus I fucked up and couldn't study straight up marketing, long story) at uni and I'm currently working 2 jobs and living with my parents this summer so I can buy cps. I don't really post much on fashion forums anymore because I've found my own style, and when I do post, it's generally an outfit that I'm feeling ify about. Anyways, I really like the jizz of this community so I made an account.

P.S. Shoutout to my niggas, you know who you are :cool:

Kappy

Postby themeditator » Thu May 29, 2014 8:08 pm

hola hombres i am an 18/f/mtl i am 's sister she put me up to this

themeditator

Postby darfest » Fri May 30, 2014 8:19 am

I'm Mikael, I'm 23yo and a CS major as you yanks call my line of study. I'm from Sweden and I like to write letters and I also like clothes. looking for pen pals and funny pictures.

darfest

Postby klonopin » Sat May 31, 2014 1:37 pm

21/m/chicago
my name is will and i quietly study art history at school.
likes: books, community radio, virtual reality, virtuality, things
dislikes: books, hyperreality, vitriol, objects

klonopin

Postby Kirmacat » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Hellohi.

I'm Kirmacat, 19/F/Temporarily Bay Area and I've recently been recruited from FFA. I like cats and fantasy novels and coffee/tea/alcohol and I probably spend more money than I should on clothes. I study mechanical engineering in Canada and I don't have a favourite fish unless we're talking about food.

Kirmacat

Postby kayeight » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:05 am

what's up, I'm 24/F/Colorado and I've been lurking here for a while. I'm a software developer and I like dogs and eating candy.

kayeight

Postby balloons » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:59 am

welcome ; you're lucky no. 500!

grailed --

instagram --
balloons

Postby timothynguyen » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:54 pm

timothynguyen

Postby kcajgnifnif » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:23 am

wats crackin , the names kcajgnifnif and I'm a 18 year old guy from Melbourne, Australia. I'm a student and also a recovering addict. I like clothes n furniture, nice to meet yall.

kcajgnifnif

Postby sagc » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:10 pm

hi all, my name is Sam, 20/m/Calgary right now, Kingston in the fall. Politics student wishing I'd gone in to sociology.

sagc

Postby doumyz » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Hey everyone! Im 16/m/cali

I've been lurking this forum for a bit and I've finally decided to register. Im a guy that used to (and kinda is) be addicted to supreme. This is probably because I spent a long time in the hypebeast forums. A friend showed me this website and it helped me open my eyes to other fashion. I still don't understand high fashion and such but I hope to learn as much as I can. My wardrobe still sucks though :/

doumyz

Postby longjumps » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:07 pm

hey all! I'm Colin - 21, baltimore native, and college student. I've been bumbling around fashion stuff for a bit, figured I'd join in on the good vibes around here.

longjumps

Postby nak » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Afternoon c-t,
My name is North and I'm 20/m/STL. I'm in to cooking, rock climbing, running, and being a hardcore nerd. Always liked fashion, was recently told to join.

nak

Postby JewTurk » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Hola.

17/M/Arizona

I'm going into my senior year, I've been working at a local theater for almost two years now and during the summers I work part time at my second job. That's the only way I can reasonably afford this 'hobby'. I wrestle, I'm sort of good, I enjoy it quite a bit. Fighting really is one of the most amazing things in my opinion, people are so graceful on their feet while still being absolute brutes. The amount of control over someone you feel during a match is the best feeling in the world.

Anyways, plan on going upstate for college, good weather, seasons, that whole shebang. Looking forward to getting away, meeting new people.

I enjoy fashion, anyways, like the jizz from you people here.

JewTurk

Postby CleanThug » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Wow we're like the same person

Also wrestle, also work at a theater

CleanThug

Postby yetheist » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Yo I'm yetheist my name is Katherine you may know me from FFA as insatiablerealist, 22/F/Alabama

Dwindling (is ur name dwindling here?) told me to come here

yetheist

Postby 7737 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:45 am

Hey y'all. I'm Ann, but some people know me as /u/phantom_poo. 24/f/Mass

I like some things and dislike some other things.

dwindles also told me to come here and I'm really bad at resisting peer pressure.

Postby parlezvouzscottish » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:48 pm

Posted like agesssss ago, been lurking for the past week and I'm gonna commit to more WAYWT's over the summer and following months

I'm from Scotland, 18 years old and doing Software Engineering at Uni

(smiling)

parlezvouzscottish

Postby umbreyonce » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:00 am

FFA emigrating like this is Ellis Island in the early 20th Century.

Hi, I'm Julia. 23/F/NY. Thanks dwindles for pushing me to join.

I must warn everyone that I have an unhealthy obsession with the costumes from the Hunger Games films & want to be Katniss. Also I like Nintendo® Pocket Monsters™, burritos, and iPhone jailbreaking. g2x222 is usually quick to remind me that I am a dweeb.

umbreyonce

PreviousNext

Return to Care