[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
care-tags.org • View topic - a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Off topic

Re: a/s/l: the new member introduction zone

Postby stappard_ » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:31 am

Just keep the avatar focused on that part of the name i guess

stappard_

Postby mc-lunar » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:06 pm

care-tags is supposed to be a friendly, welcoming place AFAIK and i'm pretty sure gendered slurs don't really fit under that umbrella.

mc-lunar

Postby station » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:53 am

Yo, I'm Ben. I'm a 20yo going to school for biochem but I also love to ride bikes and think about fashion. Pretty excited to join a chill place where i can talk about fashion and other cool things. Plus, there is that picture of Raf, and I'm definitely #teamraf.

station

Postby noodles » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:04 am

So I decided to stop lurking and join in on the fun. I'm 20 and I live in Vancouver, BC which is a pretty nice place to live. I like cooking and eating and food in general. The community here seems really nice and I'm looking forward to posting here about things and stuff.

noodles

Postby sampi » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:10 am

Hi, I'm Sampo. I'm 17 and from Finland and I study media/audiovisual communication(?) in a vocational school. I've lurked mf for a while, but reddit has started to irk me in general. I don't know if it's just me and my short attention spam which makes me want to find something new, but here I am. Anyway, from what I've seen, the user-base here is active and seems not to be as ridden with the elitist attitude that controls many of the other fashion forums or boards. Cool beans, I should probably sleep. I'm eagerly waiting to show off with my SUPERIOR style and AMAZING sense of humor you plebs

sampi

Postby sampi » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:18 am

oh and

sampi

Postby kwokkit » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Hi. 25/m/fake canada

kwokkit

Postby .org » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:00 pm

what th e fuck

.org

Postby TheLovePizza » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:30 pm

yo everybody, im TobiasBlowsHard from ze reedit/22/M/NYC and i really dig this forum. long time lurker here but thought it'd be worth my while to actually be active.

TheLovePizza

Postby yoyobeat » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:18 am

Hi guys 22/m/chicago

yo i go through these cycles of hating fashion and being consumed with thoughts about it (plus consuming tons of photos like binge-reading waywt threads on the major forums and saving the ones I like).

at the moment I kind of like clothes though

yoyobeat

Postby turbulencex90 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:21 am

Finally decided to stop lurking and join (thanks FFA/Dwindles army!)

My name is Turbulencex90 (lamely derived from Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence by Dream Theater). I like listening to metal but also listen to trance and progressive house. I live in Qatar and am 24. I like fashion and sometimes tend to obsess over what I should wear the next day more than I really should.

turbulencex90

Postby Iliam » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:05 am

hello everyone,
i'm a student from australia. i joined this forum because of its beautiful late 90s/early 2000s aesthetic.
and because of the podcasters's dulcet tones.

here to hopefully prove to everyone (and myself!) that i am cool and to have some fun talkin about clothes!

Iliam

Postby momjeans » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:06 pm

hey everyone,

im from seattle but im going to school in olympia. i'm 19 years old and have been into fashion for a while but still dress pretty badly 90% of the time. i'm mostly into music and make some electronic stuff. oh also i was on here before like a year ago but then i went away from the internet fashion world and forget all of my account info to get back onto here.

momjeans

Postby _beacon » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:15 am

hello i am _beacon

i dont really know what im doing anymore

let's talk!

_beacon

Postby austo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:44 pm

hello, im austo. been lurking a while decided to post
i live in way too hot part of SoCal
i like clothes i guess
japanese stuff and anime is cool

austo

Postby fun_yunchables » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:54 pm

^ riverside??!!!

951 bruh repping we out here

coolest lame guy u'll ever meet
fun_yunchables

Postby torukun » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:33 am

what's good yall i'm sam
21 from vancouver
i like webcomics and clothes and playing music

edit:
fav webcomics for

- Unsounded - best story driven comic out there imo
- Gunnerkrigg Court - another good story one, art is weird at the start though
- Nedroid - hilarious, but doesn't update very often
- Achewood of course

torukun

Postby BIGBEE » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:47 pm

I'm Brian from Chicago.
I like project m; I can ride my bike for long distances.
I used to be really good at curling when I was young, but then I stopped for awhile and I'm pretty booty now (smiling)
I like techwear alot, even though it's kind of lame

BIGBEE

Postby JCVE » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:06 pm

21/m/NYC
I like math and clothes

JCVE

Postby stuki » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:11 am

20something/malecious/finn

lel

stuki

Postby yubbermax » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:45 pm

Hi I'm Brad, 21 and from Boston. I recently decided to get rid of all my clothes and only wear cool shit.

yubbermax

Postby Prae » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi, I'm 20, living on a farm outside a tiny town in Denmark, about to study Marketing/Sociology.
I have a hard time with clothes because I like expensive clothes too much, but only have money for cheap shit, oh well.

Also just got back from Tokyo, so if you want to hear about what it's like seeing multiple pairs of Geobaskets on the street and Supreme white Bogo tees going for 56000 Yen in resale shops, just ask.

Prae

Postby amathew » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:16 pm

28 / M / Minneapolis
Indian-American
Statistician at an ad agency.
Disabled
Still figuring out my style philosophy

amathew

Postby el capitano » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:32 pm

New user

looking to get more serious about fashion
planning to do a lot of lurking

el capitano

Postby rjbman » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:35 pm

a/s/l means age/sex/location. You seem to be missing all those!

"Let's be vagabonds." - Yohji Yamamoto
rjbman

Postby el capitano » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Haha I'm not new to the whole internet
but if that's alright I might keep my head down until I know how this place works

el capitano

Postby krizd » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:57 am

hello i am kris i am 19 and from warrington, made me join.

i kind of like clothes and want to start gettin my own style, i also like sad boys and photoshoppin myself into ps1 games

krizd

Postby can- » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:37 pm

post ps1 photoshop

can-

Postby can- » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:39 pm

can-

Postby zayg » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:29 pm

how could u forget

zayg